casually trying newbie: had a 2-3 day period, possible to b pregnant? please help...

Jojo, never give up hope and i know this sounds really stupid to say, but try not to overly stress. me n hubby for 2yrs tried for our son, i was temping, ovulation sticks etc, but when i stopped doing all of that and started having fun, within 4 months later, PREGNANT!
Also with periods etc, it is possible to still bleed and be pregnant, with my daughter (now 10, omg im old) i found out i was pregnant with her 12weks into pregnancy.
that was because i was having periods, but they changed, not lasting very long, delayed before they did show up, feeling like i permanently had pmt cramps, wasnt heavy bleeding, just light pinkish. So the 3rd time this happened to me, i did a clearblue test, it was a major BFN! which was funny cos i was getting all sorts of tests done at docs, blood (negative) urine (negative) one doc even checked my colon cos of tummy pains (evil woman!) So when i sprinted to the docs with roughly about 6 tests saying positive, he felt around my tummy and told me he could feel uterous etc n that only happens roughly 11-12 weeks of pregnancy. he was right too lol.
A very confusing time, but was amazing to know that i wasnt insane too.

you have no idea how inspiring and how much hope that gives me. Thanks for sharing.

Pennsylvania... guess I'll be waiting a while! I'm two hours ahead of GMT so Saturday your time will be sometime Saturday night/Sunday morning my time! Good luck.

My doc should run tests immediately (I knew there was a reason I paid so much for her!), so if she thinks I might be, i'll know straight away.

Let me know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->