Catfish - the tv show

Got it from play.com :)

And I will do, I want to watch it tonight, but Im a shitbag haha

a think its brill a would really like to c the film too.

the best 1 was misty she really did not care,

and the first 1 who was the girl she sounded like a girl on the phone.

The movie is on tonight!! 9pm on more4

I loved the film, I just find it strange that they never realise something is off when one minute they have Skype then as soon as the other person has it they don't have it anymore they always have an excuse when they are meant to meet up etc, it was the couple that had spoke for 10 years but had never met and she wanted to meet him just incase she was making a mistake by getting engaged to her boyfriend that I liked the best, least it was actually him just a bigger version of what he used to be

I liked that one too, I really wanted them to get together lol.

The film was good but found it a bit confusing at first with all the different people :dohh:

Monday nights are my fav now because of Catfish. Going to try download the film x

The film should be on 4od as it was on the other night :flower:

I watched the film the other day and found it really odd- couldn't believe she lied about the cancer to his face!!

I watched the movie on netflix the story of it was a bit short but i still enjoyed it

I am disgusted in that woman who lied about having cancer. My sister had cancer and to lie over that is sick. I couldnt sleep last night because I was so angry!

I am disgusted in that woman who lied about having cancer. My sister had cancer and to lie over that is sick. I couldnt sleep last night because I was so angry!

the woman who pretended to be transgender? I think she did have cancer, thats why she went on the dating site to find a gay friend to talk to while she was going thru it

the woman who pretended to be transgender? I think she did have cancer, thats why she went on the dating site to find a gay friend to talk to while she was going thru it

I believe she means in the catfish film the woman who lied to Nev also lied about having cancer

no the film x

Well I watched the film!

I couldn't stay friends with someone who had betrayed me so bad. I do think he felt sorry for her, her situation wasn't ideal and he was her escape. But still.

Is there actually gonna be anyone that who they say they are on this show

I think theres one I've seen on the opening titles where someone goes 'I can't believe it's really you!!'

But that's the point in the show, everyone is too good to be true and all this 'I have no phone' no webcam malarky just isn't compatible with our modern world today!

Is there actually gonna be anyone that who they say they are on this show

There was one a while ago, he was the same person as his pics but had put quite abit of weight on :flower:

Ive watched every week and cant remember see that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->