Catlady has had her little boy

izzysmummy

Mummy of 2 xxx
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, hope you are all well. Just got a text from Lisa telling me about her little boy.

Thomas Charles born Sunday 7th August at 16:49pm weighing 6lb 14oz.

She was in labour for 48hours, had an epidural and he was born after just 2 pushes!

Sadly when he was only 12 hours old her became poorly vomiting Green Bile. He was taken to intensive care and had tests as they suspected he had Malrotation. He was then rushed to bristols Childrens hospital by ambulance. xrays and scans confrmed the diagnosis.

He was then operated on at 20hours old for the condition as he needed emergency surgery. He is still in intensive care and only just starting on small amounts of food. lisa and Hubby are living at Bristol with him until he is well enough to be transfered back to exeter - probably in about 2 weeks time.

For those that don't know Malrotation is a twisting of Bowels or Intestine - so pretty horrible really.

I am sure he will be hope soon after making a full and speedy recovery.

So Congratulations Lisa - Welcome to the world of been a Mummy, the best job in the world Xxxx:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I am sure she will update her Birthstory as soon as she is home with her Little Man x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->