*CAUTION GRAPHIC IMAGE* IB on 6 DPO?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
Hi ladies, first and foremost I apologize if I ask a lot of questions, and secondly I apologize for the graphic picture. I read the rules and don't see anything against posting pictures like this.

Just started TTC last month, and then I wasn't aware of all these things you need to record and I always believed that O happened on CD 14-15. I learned real quick that that wasn't the case. I found out through FF which I started for first time last month after I did the BD (didn't know of FF) I did the BD on the 8th because I thought I was going to O the 9th or 10th last month, come to find out it didn't happens till the 19th last month. So no +HPT. This cycle I have been in top of things. Been taking my BBT, and been doing OPKs. Got a +OPK on CD 18-19 (June 12-13) and O'd on CD 20 (June 14). I'm on CD 26/ 6 DPO. Today I got spotting, had bad cramping and suddenly had to rush to the bathroom which led to diarreah. When I went to wipe there was the spotting. Wiped again 10 minutes later and still had spotting, 30 minutes later wiped it was lighter and that's when I took this picture.

Here's my 1-6 DPO

1 DPO-Tender nipples
2 DPO-Tender nipples, mild cramps, feel a little bloated but not much, and I have to
pee a lot today (Possible water retention I get from time to time) Also didn't
get much sleep because I had to keep peeing. BBT ran low but still above
coverline.
3 DPO-Tender nipples even more so today, and a bit bloated with mild cramps.
but I think its because I took my temp sitting up (long story)
4 DPO-Tender nipples just as intense as DPO 3, mild cramps, PM Diarrhea, and very
irritable. Temp went below coverline. I sat up to take my temp to try and
compare it to 3 DPO (wrong move, long story)
5 DPO-Tender nipples (but at this moment not as painful as 3-4 DPO, feels like 1-2
6 FPO- *spotting* still have nipple soreness (don't feel as intense as days 3-4 but my right nipple hurts more than the left). Cramps, earlier today were very mild, but have been stronger since I went to the bathroom and saw the pink spotting. Spotting is still here in small amounts. Diarrhea (just the once so far for today), and extremely irritable.

Sorry for the lengthy post. Does this look like IB? If so anyone else have this happen at 6 DPO? Thank you so much for the input ladies :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi,
-
The same thing happened to me this month! My cycles are always regular and always 28-29 days long, ovulation around day 14. This last cycle I ovulated on CD 22, had loads of funny symptoms (dizziness and nausea in particular) and got the pink spotting on CD30 and 31. But unfortunately in my case, AF showed up.

Having said that, it could very well be Implantation Bleeding. You should start by seeing when you BD'd closest to you O date. If you BD during the 3 days leading to O, you could very well be prego! The thing is that you can only determine if it was IB after you get your BFP or AF :(

But I really do hope you get your very BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!

Best of luck.

Hi,
-
The same thing happened to me this month! My cycles are always regular and always 28-29 days long, ovulation around day 14. This last cycle I ovulated on CD 22, had loads of funny symptoms (dizziness and nausea in particular) and got the pink spotting on CD30 and 31. But unfortunately in my case, AF showed up.

Having said that, it could very well be Implantation Bleeding. You should start by seeing when you BD'd closest to you O date. If you BD during the 3 days leading to O, you could very well be prego! The thing is that you can only determine if it was IB after you get your BFP or AF :(

But I really do hope you get your very BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!

Best of luck.

Thank you so much for writing girl! I did to the BD 3 days before O occurred. Especially the night before I O'd. So I'm hoping its IB. It's so unfortunate that we have to wait for AF to show up or not (get a +HPT).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->