Cautiously coming in... edd 4th dec

oox_tasha_xoo

Reaction score
So after a ray of positive tests im finally making my way in here :)
This is baby number 3 for me.
I have a 5 year old boy and a 3 year old girl.

Would love to have some bump buddies with similar due date to me :)
Im on here alot and love to have a chin wag!

:happydance:

Tasha x

Hi tasha, and congrats!! I'm also cautiously joining the first-tri forum after stalking for the last two weeks. Got my BFP today, and my estimated due date is Dec 1, though that may be off a bit.

This will be # 2 for me. DS son is 2.5.

Hi Tasha - I've calculated my due date to be 4th Dec too!

My EDD is 1st December too, I'm hoping it may come slightly forward into November though when I have my scan, lol!
Congratulations :) x

Hi Ladies.. Big congrats to all.. Im cautiously dipping my toe into the first tri.. Pregnant with my 2nd with edd of 1st December
We all got little xmas puds cooking :)

congrats! this is also #3 for us EDD is November 30th. we have 5 and 3 year old boys :)

Hi there. I'm dipping a toe in very cautiously too -- edd is 7th December.

Wow lots of early December babies! Hello everyone! How we all feeling?
My boobs are very sore :( x

My BBs are extremely sore too, and I have a very mild touch of nausea (I think the start of my tea aversion), but otherwise nothing. Pregnancy still feels a bit unreal to me.

My boobies aren't sore yet :shrug:

My biggest symptom is bloatedness - I look about four months gone already! And my tummy feels quite tender.

Getting a bit of water in my mouth but not quite full blown nausea yet.

Glad there are a few of us at the same stage:happydance:

Congrats! My EDD is right at the end of November (28th) with my first. I'm still only cautiously in first tri! My boobs hurt and feel pretty heavy, got pressure and cramps in my tummy and today I've started feeling a little nauseated. :happydance:

I'm not looking forward to the nausea... I get it so bad :( atleast it'll be reassuring that everything is going well :)

That's what I'm telling myself. I hope that it doesn't get too bad for me - or at the very least it's manageable. With this being my first I have now idea what to expect and I am not good at dealing with nausea. Feeling a bit anxious about it!

I too am dreading the nausea, and I've had a few brief moments when I have thought it was starting already. When I was pregnant with DS, the nausea totally sucked but at least I was unemployed then so I could deal with it in the privacy of my home.

Now I'm working, and I'm really not looking forward to dealing with feeling sick at work for weeks on end. And with me being so bloated, I'm sure people are going to figure it out before Im ready to officially announce. Any one else worried about dealing with pregnancy issues at work?

Yeah I am - especially the bloatedness bit. My work clothes were really tight last week and digging in me. The bloatedness has got much worse over the weekend. I'm dreading people finding out before I'm ready to tell them.

I'm hoping I can deal with the nausea thing OK- I've usually got quite a tough stomach:haha:

Hi Tasha :) I am 4 weeks 3 days and also pregnant with my 3rd :) Due 3rd December 2015 :) xx

I'm also worried about people at work finding out before I'm ready to tell. My job is due to be made permanent in the next few months, and I suspect that if my employers knew I was pregnant the decision would be delayed by about nine months (to avoid paying maternity pay -- if I'm permanent I get full pay but if I'm still contract then I don't).

Bloating's really bad for me this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->