Cautiously coming in... edd 4th dec

No havent contacted doctors. Id be too early to even see anything on a scan... they just fob you off and dont care. Hard enough getting an appointment with my doctors in the first place. :(

I'm so sorry Tasha!

If it helps at all, I had fresh blood yesterday morning, but its totally stopped now, and my tests are still very positive. So, maybe it'll turn out to be nothing. It's the worst feeling though. Hope your little bean is just snuggling in xx

Sat at doctors now shockingly managed to get an appointment.. will let u all know x

Hi Ladies!
Congratulations to everyone! I just got my :bfp: last night and I'm so excited. :happydance: EDD is December 9th according to my fertility app.

Scan on Tuesday due to stupid bank holiday weekend. Not holding out much hope... The bleeding stopped earlier and was browny but now it's fresh again. I'm devastated.

I really hope it's all well. I had spotting this morning. The tiniest amount but had stopped. Are you cramping also?

I have my first scan on April 24th. I'll be 7+1

I'm soo sorry Tasha, I hope that the bleeding/spotting will stop and that you'll be fine xxx :hugs:

I got my beta results today and they are 420! I'm happy, going back for round two on Wednesday next week :)

I'm so sorry you're still bleeding, Tasha. Tuesday will take forever to get here.

Sending you all my positive thoughts.

I'm sorry Tasha - hopefully it's just babba getting more comfortable.:hugs:

Thankyou for all the comforting words. Some cramping yes, I'm not classed as an emergency as I'm not passing clots. I'm tempted to ring my early assessment unit in the morning as the bleeding is heavier now and see if I can be seen tomorrow instead, there's no way I can go all weekend without knowing.
Hope everyone else is well
Xx

Thankyou for all the comforting words. Some cramping yes, I'm not classed as an emergency as I'm not passing clots. I'm tempted to ring my early assessment unit in the morning as the bleeding is heavier now and see if I can be seen tomorrow instead, there's no way I can go all weekend without knowing.
Hope everyone else is well
Xx

Sorry to hear this. Hope it all works out ok and baby is fine.

I'm so sorry to hear about this, Tasha. I sure hope every turns out to be ok. You'll be in my thoughts this weekend.

My thoughts are with you Tasha! Bleeding doesn't end bad always! I had bleeding with my son; fresh blood and brown spotting on and off until 11 weeks. Think positive. Your body normally reacts the way you think. Take care.

Definitely, ring! Tuesday is too far away. Let us know how you go. x

How are you today Tasha?

I've had some pink cm last night. Hoping it's not the start of blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14