Cautiously coming in... edd 4th dec

I've had five losses from 5 - 14 weeks, and I need progesterone to get through the 1st tri. The early scan is to make sure the baby's developing the way it should.

I'll be a wreck until then.

Hi Willow82! Thanks for the warm welcome :) That is so cool that we have the exact same due date!! We'll have to keep in touch on here.

Thanks Invivo, it has been a long hard road to get here, I'm just keeping fingers, toes and everything crossed that this my forever baby/babies. I'll keep them crossed for you too :) I hope your scan will go really well!!

I had a tiny bit of light pink-ish/brown spotting this morning, but it came with two lovely, positive tests, so I'm hoping that it's just implantation bleeding. It seems to be gone now.

I am trying to stop obsessing over the pregnancy tests, but its hard! The FRERs are really brightly positive, this morning the test line was almost darker than the control line, but the small cheap tests are still not as brightly positive as I would like. They are clearly getting darker, and I guess that it the most important thing, but I just wish they would be very dark! My official blood test is tomorrow, and I swear, after that, I'm cutting back on the testing!

i also have an early scan. Mine is at the end of this month at 8 weeks.

Hi ladies. Mind if I join? I too am very cautiously starting to look at the first tri boards. I got my bfp on Friday and my EDD is December 7th 2015. I have one son, who is only 7 months old currently! We wanted our little ones quite close together.

I'm still kind of in disbelief that I'm actually pregnant. I don't really feel anything yet, other than af-type cramping and bloating. I'm pretty sure it was the same way with my son, though. I don't think I felt any nausea or anything until closer to 6 weeks, and I know I kept feeling like AF was going to show up any minute.

I'm still testing every day, too. They're getting darker so for now I'm happy, but of course I'm still very worried. Such is early pregnancy, I suppose!

I'm having some bleeding this morning :( Its not very heavy, but I'm worried. I hope it's ok...

I'm having some bleeding this morning :( Its not very heavy, but I'm worried. I hope it's ok...
Fingers are crossed for you Hun xx

Hi ladies. Mind if I join? I too am very cautiously starting to look at the first tri boards. I got my bfp on Friday and my EDD is December 7th 2015. I have one son, who is only 7 months old currently! We wanted our little ones quite close together.

I'm still kind of in disbelief that I'm actually pregnant. I don't really feel anything yet, other than af-type cramping and bloating. I'm pretty sure it was the same way with my son, though. I don't think I felt any nausea or anything until closer to 6 weeks, and I know I kept feeling like AF was going to show up any minute.

I'm still testing every day, too. They're getting darker so for now I'm happy, but of course I'm still very worried. Such is early pregnancy, I suppose!
Wow that's a lovely close gap!

i also have an early scan. Mine is at the end of this month at 8 weeks.
not long to go :D

Hi Willow82! Thanks for the warm welcome :) That is so cool that we have the exact same due date!! We'll have to keep in touch on here.

Thanks Invivo, it has been a long hard road to get here, I'm just keeping fingers, toes and everything crossed that this my forever baby/babies. I'll keep them crossed for you too :) I hope your scan will go really well!!

I had a tiny bit of light pink-ish/brown spotting this morning, but it came with two lovely, positive tests, so I'm hoping that it's just implantation bleeding. It seems to be gone now.

I am trying to stop obsessing over the pregnancy tests, but its hard! The FRERs are really brightly positive, this morning the test line was almost darker than the control line, but the small cheap tests are still not as brightly positive as I would like. They are clearly getting darker, and I guess that it the most important thing, but I just wish they would be very dark! My official blood test is tomorrow, and I swear, after that, I'm cutting back on the testing!
Sounds like implantation! :) I haven't tested since I had pregnant 1-2 on a digital xx

I've had five losses from 5 - 14 weeks, and I need progesterone to get through the 1st tri. The early scan is to make sure the baby's developing the way it should.

I'll be a wreck until then.
Oh gosh, try not to worry Hun, I know it's easier said than done, not long to wait xx

Could it be implantation bleeding? I had it with my first about 4-5 days after my period was late. I also had bleeding later on around 6-7 weeks. All was ok. Fx.

Poco, hang in there! I've had two pregnancies where I bled a lot early on and the baby was born perfectly healthy.

Have you had bloods done? hCG levels should tell you something.

I do know how you feel; try to stay calm if you can.

Thanks Tasha!

Hi Willow, yes it could totally be implantation bleeding. It's slowed down now, and there is only a small trace amount, so hopefully it's over xx Thanks for the encouragement :flower:

Hi Invivo, thanks, I have my first blood test tomorrow morning, so I am really hoping it will be a good high number and it will put my mind at rest. The bleeding has slowed way down, so I'm hoping this is the end of it. I was well freaking out earlier but, I took a nap this afternoon and I'm doing a little better now, I'll come and post my blood test results tomorrow! xx

Hi all, Congratulations!!!

can i join too... EDD 1st Dec... Yet to have my first scan... Keeping the fingers crossed...

Hi all congrats ... If my line is stronger tomorrow with fmu I will be joining in causiously. My edd will be 8th December xx

Thanks Tasha!

Hi Willow, yes it could totally be implantation bleeding. It's slowed down now, and there is only a small trace amount, so hopefully it's over xx Thanks for the encouragement :flower:

Hi Invivo, thanks, I have my first blood test tomorrow morning, so I am really hoping it will be a good high number and it will put my mind at rest. The bleeding has slowed way down, so I'm hoping this is the end of it. I was well freaking out earlier but, I took a nap this afternoon and I'm doing a little better now, I'll come and post my blood test results tomorrow! xx

I had somebleeding too... Around the point AF was due.... THought i am goingto get AF... Just tried my luck with a test and saw a cery faint positive at 4w0 days... I am in dark as well... We are travelling and cant have a scan for next 3 weeks.. Until then its just prayers :baby: for me you and everyone!

Good luck Poco, I hope everything is well with you and your lil bean(s).

Hi Indian Ma. My due date is Dec 1 also. It seems like there are quite a few of us with that due date, which is exciting.

:bike: My son wanted me to put this in.

Good luck Poco, I hope everything is well with you and your lil bean(s).

Hi Indian Ma. My due date is Dec 1 also. It seems like there are quite a few of us with that due date, which is exciting.

:bike: My son wanted me to put this in.

Hello Elma, yes its good to have company...

your son looks like ready to kick the younger one as soon as younger one is out :haha:

That emoji is pretty violent! My son did get a bike recently....I hope it never occurs to him to take out his jealousy on baby in such a manner :)

I tested a strong positive on the 29th March, 12 Days Post FET. 2 Implanted. Then on the 30th I had the blood test, and they confirmed it on the 31st.
They told me Dec 4th with single, if its twins then I don't know the date lol.

2 days of +ve results, so dipping my toe in here edd 13th Dec but I've gone a week later twice, guessing more like the 20th! :)

Aw, Tasha, I'm sorry to hear that.

It doesn't have to mean the worst, though -- a lot of women bleed in their first trimester and go on to have perfect, healthy babies. This board is full of early scans for bleeding that show beautiful little ones with strong heartbeats.

Have you contacted your doctor? Try to take it easy, and please don't count yourself out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->