• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously coming in... edd 4th dec

I'm also worried about people at work finding out before I'm ready to tell. My job is due to be made permanent in the next few months, and I suspect that if my employers knew I was pregnant the decision would be delayed by about nine months (to avoid paying maternity pay -- if I'm permanent I get full pay but if I'm still contract then I don't).

Bloating's really bad for me this afternoon.

Hi invivo- that's pretty tough. I was thinking I'll have to wear baggy clothes for the next couple of months!

I work from home so no problems there thank god. :)
My sickness with my other 2 was awful..
I'm hoping to keep this pregnancy on the down low for as long as I can get away with
Xx

Hello All,

I'm cautiously joining you. I got my BFP today for bubs number 2! EDD is the 8th December. I have felt really sick today and as I had bad morning sickness last time, I really hope its not starting early!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all :)

Congrats everyone, I got a BFP today too and edd of December 2nd. My DS is 4 next month, no symptoms yet apart from being late, dreading the heartburn already though!

Hi Hazfoz and Willow 82! Congrats and welcome to you both. Looks like both of you have young boys. Me too! I'm sure they'll all be super big bros!

Has anyone told their young kids about the bun in the oven? i don't know what an appropriate time would be to tell a 2.5 year old that he's going to have a sibling in 8 months. Even if he understood, 8 months must be an eternity for him :haha:

Hi Hazfoz and Willow 82! Congrats and welcome to you both. Looks like both of you have young boys. Me too! I'm sure they'll all be super big bros!

Has anyone told their young kids about the bun in the oven? i don't know what an appropriate time would be to tell a 2.5 year old that he's going to have a sibling in 8 months. Even if he understood, 8 months must be an eternity for him :haha:

I think we'll wait until after the 20 week scan or I start showing and he notices. I really don't know whether he would understand at this point. There are books to help with this but my LO doesn't like books. I'll have to create a story with trains instead!

I have a dilemma with telling family. We're still so early that I don't want to tell anyone until about 8 weeks which is when we told them with LO. The only problem is we're going to my OH's for a week over Easter and they're big drinkers. Normally, I drink as well when I'm there. They will definitely notice that I'm not drinking! OH doesn't want to lie and would rather admit it if they asked but for me its just too early!

I'll join you ladies!
EDD 6 December, but will know only after scan as my last period was like in November last year :)
It will be my second, DS is 2,5 now

May I join too?

My estimated due date is also December 1! It's my first and I'm excited and scared with nobody to talk to about it.

I'm kind of hoping for some symptoms (nausea or anything!) just so I know everything is progressing normally. Right now I just feel like myself... except my chest/lungs feel tight and breathing feels different so maybe that's something :)

Well today I'm starting to feel a tad of nausea... :(
Not planning on telling my two until I know the gender, makes it feel more real for them to say they have a baby brother or sister in mummy's tummy! :)
Seems there is a lot of us December mummies, though il be having mine in November with a planned c section this time round xx

Yay for the nausea -- it's always good when it starts then not so great when it settles in properly!

I'm having a tiny amount of nausea, mainly when I drink tea or coffee. I need to find a new beverage for the next eight months.

Funny my nausea is when I drink a fizzy drink, I have a major dr pepper addiction which I will be booting very soon! X

Hello everyone. My name is Sharon and I'm pregnant with number 3. I'm due December 8th. Only symptom is sore breast and being sleepy all the time!!

I got my BFP today. EDD 11th Dec. I'm pregnant with #2. I have a 16 mo daughter who's due date was also Dec 11th lol!

I'm having a tiny amount of nausea, mainly when I drink tea or coffee. I need to find a new beverage for the next eight months.

Oh that's terrible! I'm still desperately loving my morning coffee. Though maybe it would be a good thing if it made me nauseous, cause then perhaps I'd finally have the motivation to quit...or at least cut back. I think i'm going to switch to half decaf.

And it's so nice to see so many people joining the thread with similar due dates. Seem like a nice mix of first time moms and 'old pros' (ha! as if I know what I'm doing :haha: )

Congrats to you all on your bfps!!

I'm going wade in carefully here, I got my first bfp ever on Saturday! I had one miscarriage five years ago, but I didn't know I was pregnant until after I miscarried :(

I am really hoping this (or these) little beans stick! I had four failed IVF/FETs prior to this, so we've really been waiting for a loooong time! It's a total miracle and we're just thrilled. Looks like we're due December 8th. Bring on the Christmas babies!!!

So far I'm feeling really tired, sore boobs (although not awful) and nauseous in the morning and evening. I seem to have a real aversion to cheese, but that is all so far.

Congrats to you all on your bfps!!

I'm going wade in carefully here, I got my first bfp ever on Saturday! I had one miscarriage five years ago, but I didn't know I was pregnant until after I miscarried :(

I am really hoping this (or these) little beans stick! I had four failed IVF/FETs prior to this, so we've really been waiting for a loooong time! It's a total miracle and we're just thrilled. Looks like we're due December 8th. Bring on the Christmas babies!!!

So far I'm feeling really tired, sore boobs (although not awful) and nauseous in the morning and evening. I seem to have a real aversion to cheese, but that is all so far.

Congratulations! I can't imagine how tough the ttc process would have been for you. So happy you got your BFP! Looks like we're due on the same date :)

Congrats, PocoHR! Enjoy every minute of this pregnancy.

Elma, it's amazing how many of us already have little boys who are two and a half. My LittleMan will be three in July.

Congrats to everyone else creeping in! I hope we all stick around :D
Does anyone else feel like the 12 week scan is SO FAR away :(

I do! I have an early scan at 7w1d, and it feels like I'm never going to get there.

I could do with a few more symptoms to keep me going until then.

Oh how come you have an early scan if you don't mind me asking? :) when is the best time to ring doctors/midwife? Is it 8 weeks or 10 weeks the first appointment? You'd think I remember but it's been so long lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->