• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cautiously coming in

sammie13s

Reaction score
So iv hit my second trimester. This is a very testing time for me. I'm high risk. I had my daughter by emergency section at 29 weeks and she sadly died at 9 days old. Then I was induced with my son at 29 weeks who was stillborn. I have lupus. So my body attacks itself and causes inflammation in my placenta which cause severe growth restriction. I'm on so much medication at the moment. Things tend to slow down between 16 and 22 weeks. I'll be having regular scans on my placenta from 16 weeks. Praying this medication has some impact. I find myself not wanting to get excited as I know there's a chance this won't end well. I'm due a scan on the baby tomorrow at st marys in Manchester to measure the baby. It's a very frightening time for me. To top it off I'm very anxious all the time. Panic attacks, over active mind ECT. So iv been put on medication for that which I'm finding no benefit from as of yet. Things are very hard at the minute. I'm hoping I can start to feel better and begin to enjoy my pregnancy sooner rather than later x

I'm so sorry for your loss of your daughter and son.
I'll be praying for you that your medication is helpful and your baby is healthy <3
It makes total sense that you are anxious with all that you have been through.

Thankyou luv. I'm just taking things day by day xx

I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs:
I hope everything goes well with your appointments <3

Sammie I wish you all the best. I have lupus sle too. Only got discovered after my pregnancy. Dr basically said its risky getting pregnant again. So although I would have liked a 2nd child the thought of the pregnancy and birth is off putting. Your a brave lass. Just make sure you don't get too stressed, as I find that triggers a flares. X

Hi there,

I will be sending prayers up for you and your little one!. May God protect both of you!

So sorry for your losses. I understand completely how nerve wracking it is. I hope everything goes well at your upcoming appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->