Cautiously expecting number 3.

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just got my bfp today....well technical yesterday but I didn't believe the cheap test I took then but today I got a faint positive with a FRER test and I'm both over the moon and in complete shock. We've been trying for so long and last month we had a chemical pregnancy so I honestly had started to believe we'd never get to complete our family. I took the test today as I'm 3 days late (but I do have irregular periods due to PCOS) and I fully expected it to be negative but nope, after 1 minute there was that undeniable faint pink line. Now I'm going crazy...

I just want to talk about it and tell everyone but obviously I'm not going to do that lol. This is baby number 3 and I'm still sitting here thinking how can I know this information and not tell anyone?!

I won't reach 12 weeks until next year now but providing nothing goes wrong or changes between now and Christmas, I think we'll tell the kids and our parents only at Christmas. Ideally I'd wait until 12 weeks to tell the kids but I want them to know first and my in-laws will immediately know as soon as I turn down a glass of wine at dinner so... I think I'll be around 7 weeks by then.

This is so wild and crazy and yet I'm so unbelievably happy. I can't stop looking at the test in disbelief. I keep thinking I'm gonna look at it and the line be gone but nope, it's still there!!! By my calculations we're having an August baby and even just saying those words: "we're having an August baby", is making my mind explode. We're having a baby. In August. A baby!!!

Baby number 3 cautiously due August 2022!

-AussieBub

P.S attached a photo of my positive test just because I want to show literally everyone right now haha.

20211209_083100.jpg

Hey everyone,

I just got my bfp today....well technical yesterday but I didn't believe the cheap test I took then but today I got a faint positive with a FRER test and I'm both over the moon and in complete shock. We've been trying for so long and last month we had a chemical pregnancy so I honestly had started to believe we'd never get to complete our family. I took the test today as I'm 3 days late (but I do have irregular periods due to PCOS) and I fully expected it to be negative but nope, after 1 minute there was that undeniable faint pink line. Now I'm going crazy...

I just want to talk about it and tell everyone but obviously I'm not going to do that lol. This is baby number 3 and I'm still sitting here thinking how can I know this information and not tell anyone?!

I won't reach 12 weeks until next year now but providing nothing goes wrong or changes between now and Christmas, I think we'll tell the kids and our parents only at Christmas. Ideally I'd wait until 12 weeks to tell the kids but I want them to know first and my in-laws will immediately know as soon as I turn down a glass of wine at dinner so... I think I'll be around 7 weeks by then.

This is so wild and crazy and yet I'm so unbelievably happy. I can't stop looking at the test in disbelief. I keep thinking I'm gonna look at it and the line be gone but nope, it's still there!!! By my calculations we're having an August baby and even just saying those words: "we're having an August baby", is making my mind explode. We're having a baby. In August. A baby!!!

Baby number 3 cautiously due August 2022!

-AussieBub

P.S attached a photo of my positive test just because I want to show literally everyone right now haha.

View attachment 1104650

CONGRATS! its mental to me I feel like I was reading my own story for a minute lol. PCOS here too, had a chemical in October and found out the next month we were pregnant again..Also #3 lol. Good luck! I hope everything goes perfectly and you have a wonderful pregnancy :)

CONGRATS! its mental to me I feel like I was reading my own story for a minute lol. PCOS here too, had a chemical in October and found out the next month we were pregnant again..Also #3 lol. Good luck! I hope everything goes perfectly and you have a wonderful pregnancy :)

That's incredible! We're twinning lol. Congratulations to you also! ❤

Took another test this morning to confirm the pregnancy now it's been 48 hours since the last test... within 10 seconds the line showed up and its so much darker already. I'm freaking out with excitement! I was so worried the test the other day was gonna be a false positive lol. I can't stop smiling right now!!!

-AussieBub

20211211_110350.jpg

Top one is Thursdays, bottom one is today's. I couldn't help myself but put the photos together to compare. I'm bouncing off the walls with happiness here. \\:D/

-AussieBub

Collage 2021-12-11 11_17_58.jpg

Thanks ladies, I wanna pick up a digital pregnancy test now because I've never had a positive digital test before and I just really want to see the word "pregnant" lol. Still struggling to wrap my head around the fact I'm growing another life inside me.

-AussieBub

I know I just keep posting pics of pregnancy test but last time I swear. I've still been trying to wrap my head around it and decided I HAD to get a digital test. I've never seen the word "pregnant" on a digital test before and I just wanted to see it so badly. So we grabbed a pack which had a regular test and a digital and even though I knew what the result would be, I still squealed with joy and teared up at the sight of the word "Pregnant". I haven't stopped smiling since. This is really happening!!!

-AussieBub

20211213_125358.jpg

Aww I remember your story from last month, so pleased for you!!! Congratulations xx

Thank you ladies. Even with all the positive tests, my brain is still struggling to process it. I'm so happy, I feel like this is a dream!! No one wake me lol.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->