Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

Thanks bean. As it happens i had the conversation about birth control woth hubby a few months ago and it is now up to him! As i said to him i was careful for 10 yrs despite being desperate for a baby so now it is his turn if he is adamant he doesnt wnt another one.

I am glad in one way as in three months we have already had a couple of naughty seesions! (including last night which could possibly be mid cycle fx'd!) However that makes ot even harder as on one hand he os saying he definitley doesnt want anothter baby but then he isnt beig careful s o dont really know what to think. arrrgggggghhhhh!! Men!!!! and they say we are hard to understand!

Smudge in reply to your question anout their decision i dont really know. it makes me cross realy as the peer support coordinator who has made the decision had no idea i had pnd until she found ut i was ging to a support group, Up until that point she was really keen for me to start which means she either isnt very astute or i am able to cope when i need to. Anyway she has said she will reassess the situation when i appear to be coping better buthow on earth will she be able to make that decision when she didnt even notice in the first place!!!!!

Anyway enough of my moaning. How is everyone else doing?

I think he secretly wants one Smiler ! That's how it started with us.....he gradually and oh so casually started 'forgetting'. Don't call him on it, fx !

BONNE FETE MARIE-EVE !!!

Afm, AF arrived on Sunday. I guess I'm on 50 day cycles with bizarre spotting episodes in between. How annoying ! DH is away a lot this month a d all of next (March), so I'm not very hopeful.

Had a little first birthday party for my little pudding today. :D

So i had an early scan and im 7+1. Have another scan on Friday when we hope to see a heartbeat. [-o<

hahaha Thanks!

We have been dealing with a huge amount of stress this week and I feel bad that I am missing cautious baby birthdays!

HI ladies

hope all is ok with you V

Bean - glad to here good things from your scan. when is you e due date

As for me i am in 2ww!! DOnt know whether that is good or not though! Obvoiously i am desperate for another bubba but as hubby isnt i dont know what he would do i was pregnant again. BUt it will be his fault if i am!! I am symptom spotting like mad!! I am weeing all the time, incredibly tired an have got back ache but could be imagining it all. Guess i wil just have to wait and see

Will abviously keep you all posted !!!

Aah, me too V ! Super stressful and busy ATM.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA, BRIANNA AND EOIN !

Yay for 2ww Smiler ! When are you testing ? I'm going to update the title of this thread soon. 'Cautious Club rides again !' or something.

Nothing to report from here. CD 9 of who knows how long this one will be ?

HI Ya

Not sure when i am going to test. My first two proper cycles were 34 days longbut the last two have only been 26 days. If i go by the 26 days then af is due tomorrow but could also be another week away. Going to try an hold out for as long as possile as dont think i can cope with the disappointment of a negative test

Spoke to soon. AF arrived with avengeance last nigh:-( I knew it was a long shot me being pregnant but still really disappointed.

At least i know that i appear to have a 26 day cycle now so can try and work out ovulation dates and then get hubby to get carried away and forget the contraception on those dates!!! I know that is quite sneaky but if he is really adamant that he doesnt want another one then he wont be persuaded to be naughty

Oh poo, Smiler. I was hoping for a bfp for you ! I like your devious plan though- fx ;)

How's Beans bean ? Roughly 8 weeks already ?! So exciting, pls keep us updated ! Fx for some more cautious bfps and then we can all join in.

Nothing much happening here. P is STILL not walking. He just crawls and climbs at top speed. We went to playgroup today and he played with the toys properly for the first time ever ! (properly as in picked them up and stuff, not totally disinterested like last year )

:hugs: smiler but 26 days is a short cycle - still time to have a 2012 baba. :thumbup:

well beans little bean aka bubble is just over 8 weeks now. Just back from scan and saw a lovely little blob with a good heartbeat :happydance: Got an edd of 26 Sept - one week and two days before my brother in laws wedding - hope i make their big day :dohh:

Do you know ive never had a pregnancy that didn't span Xmas ? Every time, it's been bfp one year, due the next. I'd love to do it all in one year ! September going to come so quickly Bean, I'm getting jealous all over again ! I don't have much chance of a 2012 baby, DH has been home for 12 hours, leaving again 36 hours, gone for a month and AF is all over the place :(

Hows everyone else doing ?

Hi girls I am still broodier than ever and everyone I know seems to be pregnant!!!!!

But according to ovulation calculators I am in my optimum conceiving window over the next couple of days so guess I should be going to bed and seducing hubby rather than being on here!!!!!!!

Will keep you all posted!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies could really do with your advice.

Hubby and I did dtd last night without being careful!!!! I was secretly over the moon as according to ovulation calculators it was a perfect time! However despite all the conversations hubby and I have had about contraception and how I don't like the idea of the morning after pill, he has asked me to go and get it tomorrow.

I don't know what to do to be honest. They say it is most effective taken within 12 hrs and it will be at leastv36hrs by the time I get to a pharmacy. I really really don't like the idea of the morning after pill, especially after the devastation we all understand from miscarriage. I am tempted to tell hubby I have taken it but not and see what happens as there is always the chance that the pill won't work but then I would feel so guilty!!!!

What do you girls think I should do?

Ugh....way to pass the buck hubby! Tell him that the birth control was up to him and if he didn't go through with it then it is his problem and you don't feel comfortable taking that pill. He dropped the ball...it isnt your job to pick it up again.

Thanks V. hubby hasnt mentioned it since si i am keeping quiet but will say exactly what you said if he says anything. it is too late now anyway as over 48hr so pill wouldnt be reliablr now anyway.

i know i am probably getting my hopes up for nothing but there is a little bit of me that thinks we might have actually done the job!! it was one of my fertile days according to conception calculator and i have been feeling really crampy over lst 24hrs so wondering if something is happening?!?!

just got to wait til 11th march as 26 day cycle it seems so that is when i am due on again xx

how is everyone else? V i see your wedding is getting closer!! how are preparations going?

Bean - how is bubble doing?

Im sorry I've not been in here for a week, having a busy stressful year so far.

OMG Smiler ! I totay agree with V, his problem not yours. So, testing in a few days ??!!

I wish I had something exciting to say but I just don't. Going to hospital tomorrow for an MRI and a lumbar puncture because my headaches are back ;( Dh still away for another 2.5 weeks. Patrick is still not walking ! Seriously, he's almost 14 months ! He can crawl and climb like a pro, empty a cupboard in a blink but just hasn't taken a step yet.

Oh smudge sorry to hear your headaches are bac. I suffer from tension headaches and the occasional migraine and they are bad enough so cannot imagine how muh pain you must be in :-(

I am due on on sunday if i go by my 26 day cycle but as i can have a 32 day cycle i am going to try and hold off testing til the wed if i dont com on on sunday. Some days i feel like i have loads of symptoms but then other days i dont notice any so who knows

Hi everyone

Smudge I hope your tests went well. :hugs: Eoin still not walking yet either and expects me to spend my days holding his two hands so he can practice. Very time consuming but hopefully he will take off soon...... please please lol.

Smiler massive fxd for you and a bfp. IMO your oh was well outta line asking you to do that. I dont think anyone who has suffered a loss could take that pill and not feel forever bad. I really really hope you get a positive result.

My little bubble is 11weeks now and I think things are starting to show. This being preg no 6 I knew I would stretch easily but noone knows yet except me oh and my sister so I was hoping to keep it under wraps for another while. Still its not a major complaint and i hope its a sign things are going good. Have another scan on Monday (my third). Will keep yous posted on how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->