Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

HI ladies. Any news?!?!!?

Also wondering what you guys are doing for little ones birthdays

Geez I posted in here via my iphone and I guess it didn't send...ya AF got me!

Patrick is 1 in 4 days, unbelievable ! We're going to my inlaws and have a little party.

AFM, grrr. No idea whats going on. Spotting stopped after 8 days. BFNs ever since but no AF. If I was on the cycle I thought I was ie 28 days, it should've been here yesterday ! I had some serious cramps a few days ago, I think BBs are a little bit sore too. Im really moody and 'downstairs' feels kind of sore and bloated. Last hpt was yesterday, bfn.

I went back to the start of this thread and P's bfp was on cd 33. I know I tested like a maniac for a few days before it and it was faint when it showed up. So I guess there's nothing fir it but to wait :shrug:
Ive taken 8 HPTs already, so I've banned myself from the shops til Thursday.

What are you doing for Imogens bday ?

HI ladies.

We are doing a joint party woth two of her baby friends who are 6 weeks younger than her on th 19th Feb bit for her actual birthday we are going out for lunch woth both sides of the family on the sunday then on the monday which is her actual birthday we are probably going to take her to the zoo if the weather is noce enough.

Cannot believe that the first of our cautious babies is 1 already! Happy birthday Patrick!!!

Hello.

Ok no confirmation either way from smugde so im taking the spot of first cautious mummy to get a bfp and come back to PAL. :happydance:

We found out this week. :cloud9: Totally delighted but scared.

Still breastfeeding as well which brings a whole load of other things into the mix. :dohh:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats beanbabe I am thrilled for you although a little jealous too as i am desperate to have another one and hubby is still set against it :-(

HOpe all goes well for you hun and you have a worry free pregnancy ( if there is such a thing after suffering a loss)

lease, please keep us posted. DO you know when you are due? What happens with the breast feeding thing if you are pregnant?

YAAAY Bean !
I'm so thrilled for you ! You kept that quiet in light of recent discussions, were you TTC ?

AFM, ??? No bfp :( and no AF either. I've no idea what's happening. Husband and I discussed it a little more (because he was sick of finding HPTs everywhere) and we're basically ntnp. That is until my POAS addiction fully kicks in and I get me some opks and really go town !

I'm so happy for you Bean and pretty jealous I have to say ;)

Thanks for the bday wishes for Patrick, my wishes to Eoin and Imogen, Brianna and Mika and Meme !! I can't believe our babies are so big already.

thanks girls :flower:

I like to keep my cards close to my chest smudge lol - thats why i publicly posted the news on an internet forum :rofl:
We were not trying but not preventing. I only had one af since eoin was born which was early dec but i have no idea how pregnant i actually am :dohh:

I have to say i understand the little bit of jealous cos if it was one of you I'd be the same. I am mad broody - my oh thinks im just mad lol.

I dont know about continuing to feed eoin cos when pregnant with him i was on aspirin and i cant seem to get anyone to say if i can take it when breastfeeding. Really between a rock and a hard place now cos eoin is a real booby monster and is not ready to give up but the wee baby prob needs me to take the aspirin. :headspin:

smudge get the romance going lol
smiler - fx'd for you hubby comes round :hugs:

BEAN!!!!!!!!! Holy liftins!!! Every one I know is winding up knocked up! LOL

My best friend had a miscarriage and got pregnant again RIGHT away! Just like us and yesterday she found out she is having TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I scared myself reading 'twins!' and thinking 'ooh that'd be fun'! I don't think I want twins !

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:Imogen is 1!!!!!!!!! This time last year i had just arrived at the maternity unit and by 2.32pm I was a mummy!!!!!!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY IMOGEN !!

I wonder how Bean is doing ? Any scan news ??

Afm, no AF at all so there's little hope until that shows up. I've stopped taking HPTs. This ntnp thing is a little frustrating because sometimes I want be fully TTC ! My cousin just had her 6th and another cousin just announced she's 3 months along and I had that twinge of jealousy both times so I guess I'm not done ! Sometimes I feel I could be - that's the blessing of ntnp I guess, just waiting to see what happens.

How's everyone going ?

I am having a rubbish time at mo :-( Hubby told me at weekend that he definitley doesnt want another baby even though he knows i have always wanted two. I think it is cruel to have an only child unless you are not lucky enough to be able to have more tham one

Then today, after going though the 12 weeks of training to be a breast feeding peer supporter,i was told that the manager of the peer supporters has decided that it is best for me not to do it until further notice due to me having mild pnd.

It is just one piece of crap news after the other and as things tend to come in three's i am wondering what is coming next

Hope everyone else is doing better than me !!!!!

That is so unfair :( I know when you have any amount of PND a small thing seems huge....but your hubby being so insensitive. Well I would not take it laying down. I would be furious!

That's terrible, Smiler. I'm so sorry. I don't have any advice about your husband but I can tell you this ntnp preventing business is the FIRST time my Dh has ever actually said 'yes I would like another'. Even then it wasn't unprompted, it was me questioning what were we actually going to do (vasectomy or not). The previous 4 babies have been my decision with him
along for the ride.

I do think it's something that needs to be resolved though. The desire for a baby is all consuming but I don't know what the opposite feels like.

Aah bloody pnd ! It's almost a given we're all going to have it at some stage ! Have they given you any guidance as to how they made the decision and what needs to happen for it to change ?

oh smiler massive :hugs: for you. I dont want to give you false hope but only a short while ago my oh said exactly the same thing. Just random when he came home from the indian takeaway and he meant it. My solution - leave the birth control to him. Now when I told him I was pregnant again he didn't exactly jump for joy but he is warming to it. Men will never understand that cosuming desire that a woman has to be pregnant but don't give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->