Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

Well ladies Af was due today if i go by 26 day cycle but nothing! I am trying mot to get my hopes up too much as knowing my luck it will just arrive a day or two late. However i have no pms symptoms but have been feeling really tire and feel nauseas every few days.

Although i have got my fingers crossed i am also really scared about what hubby will say if i am preganant again.

As i said before i am going to try and hold out til wed to test if af has not arrived before then alothugh there is a big bit of me that wants to run out and but a test in the morning if af hasnt arrived.!!!!!
Will kep you all posted xxx

Sorry ladies my af arrived about 3 hrs after my last post:-( really disappointed. However i actually think i am goin gto go back on birth control pill for a while. I am having horrific pain and bleeding each month and know pill will help.

Also i am fed up with hubby making me feel confused all the time. I have told him i am goin gback on the pill for the next 6 months as i cannot cope with him saying he doesnt wnt anymore and then being careless. It is doing no good for my pnd. I realised this month that although i really want another little one i am not emotionally ready at the mo so i need to take some control back. But i told hubby that going back on the pill does not mean i dont want anymore at all it just mens i am not ready yet.

Just hope it doesnt affect me conceiving or carrying baby later on as miscariage was after i came off hte pill last time.

How is eveyone else.

Hey girls how is everyone?

BEan how are you and bump doing?

Smudge anymore news on whether you are pregnant or not?

I am very jealous as hubby is still saying not to anymore babies
:sad2:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/crysad.gif

I have gone back on the pill as he was being a pain around forgetting to use a condom and then expecting me to do something about it. However by being on the pill i get a really bad eczmema flare up every month.

What is really awful is that i am having thoughts about coming off the pill but not telling him. Is that really naughty and do yo think it is a bad idea? I was religious about taking hte pil for the 11 years before we had imogen despit being desparate for a baby even back then but i really want number two and am not sure hubby wil ever change his mind. Do you think i would be asking for trouble if was to have an "accident" and get pregnant wothout huby being fully on board wotht hte idea

Well hello girls :flower:

So congratulations to Smudge :) :hugs:. I know your little one wasnt on the cards but congrats are still due. This preg for me has been totally different to Eoin's as well. Its only now that Im really "feeling" pregnant and Im almost 24 weeks. The weeks have been just flying by. Cant believe that Im only 3 days away from viability. :shock:

Smilier I really dont know what you should do. Its a difficult situation and the biggest concern I would have is that your oh would resent the baby. I know how much you want another baby but I would be cautious of having an "accident" for that reason. Could you maybe get him to agree to trying for a certain period of time or some sort of compromise like that. That way he has a "get out" so to speak and with any luck you'll be pregnant before the time frame is up. Just a idea - prob a silly one but maybe worth a try. good luck. :hugs: xx

Thanks bean. Glad your pregnancy is going so well. Canr believe how quickly it is going.

I have spoken to hubby and said that i am going to stay on the pill for the next 6 months as need to get PND completely sorted then i am going to give control back to him but unlike last time i am not going to give in and go back on pil so if he "forgets" to becareful then so be it. As i said to him before he is the one that doesnt wan another baby but i do so i am not going to remind nim to be careful and hopefuly he wil either change his mind or be careless enough that we fall pregnant!!

A few people have said that maybe his being careless is his way of saving face and appearing not to compromise again but stil having a baby. I canbut hope.
I dont htink i would ever actually go ahead with the "accidet" idea fr the very reason you said. That is why i waited 11 years to have Imogen even thoughi had been desperate for a abay all that time. Simon loves Imogen more than i ever thought he would and i would hate for baby number 2 to not be loved as much.

ANyway enough about me.

How are you doing Smudge?

Bean - as you are so far along do you know what you are having this time or are you staying team yellow?

so girls just thot I'd update with my little bundle news. :happydance:

Our little boy is 3 weeks today. He was 8lb 15 at birth and is adorable.

Hope everyone is doing well. xx

CONGRATULATIONS BEAN !!

3 weeks already ! That went fast. I'm 25 weeks now, it flew up until this point, now it's dragging.......

I'm getting pretty uncomfortable now ! Just 7ish weeks til bubba comes which I cannot wait for...

Liam is a gorgeous name, I've no idea of names yet.

HI CAUTIOUS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have re reading our posts from way back when LOL I am offcially back on the baby making bandwagon and wanted to pop in and say I MISS YOU LADIES!

V - Huge congrats :flower: See you got lucky very quickly. :thumbup: Heres to a healthy and happy pregnancy for you. :hugs:

Smudge - How you doing? Any chance of a wee update on your wee bundle?? :flower:

Hi girls !

My little boy bundle is almost 10 weeks old now. His name is Freddie and he is DELICIOUS ! It's amazing how quick time is flying. He's definitely a unique little man, totally different from the others. Not only because hes blue eyed and hss blonde hair when everyon else is dark, he doesnt look anything like me or DH. Weird !

Omg V ! Just saw your ticker ! CONGRATULATIONS ! NNo wonder youre tired ! So happy for you !

I'm tired and extremely sick. It's been a rough few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->