Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Introducing George Oliver born on July 30th at 23:11pm weighing 6lbs 1oz. Labour was 1 hour 27 minutes. All natural. No pain relief. I had a scan Wednesday at 38 weeks and was told I had 24 hours to get him out. He hadn't grown since my 35 week scan and the placenta was failing xx

View attachment 1085681
Omg Becca! how terrifying and exciting all at the same time?!
He is absolutely perfect! Congrats!!!!
I’m not too far behind you hopefully. 33+2 right now. Baby girl was Measuring 2 to 3 weeks ahead last time I went in a few weeks ago. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday to see where we are and I’m getting more and more uncomfortable but I know it all be worth it! Congratulations again! he’s just a doll!

I have a growth scan tomorrow after saying baby was measuring small hopefully it’s just her position. Before that was diagnosed with a short cervix but it’s lengthened with bed rest!

Omg Becca! how terrifying and exciting all at the same time?!
He is absolutely perfect! Congrats!!!!
I’m not too far behind you hopefully. 33+2 right now. Baby girl was Measuring 2 to 3 weeks ahead last time I went in a few weeks ago. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday to see where we are and I’m getting more and more uncomfortable but I know it all be worth it! Congratulations again! he’s just a doll!
Aww you will have your baby in your arms before you know it!!
My 2nd measured big so I understand just how you are feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->