• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

God I'm rubbish at keeping up with this site now I'm home with the 4 kids! I'm now 33+3. Everything is bought for baby. Clothes all washed. Now we wait for him to make his grand entrance.
How are things @Suggerhoney xx
Hi hon

I'm on CD22 and I'm 8DPO. I have ZERO symptoms so I think I'm gonna be out again.
I've been feeling really low all day today, I'm just getting fed up with not being able to get pregnant. We tried so hard this cycle and I was so happy I Ovulated on CD14.
I know 8DPO is still supper early and AF isnt due until Saturday but I'm pretty sure by this stage with my DD and DS i had sore boobs and some other thing .
But I literally have nothing.
Not even a twinge.
Feeling very deflated and like it's never going to happen.
I'm probably to old:-(

Wow hon ure so close now. Baby will be here b4 u know it.

Hi hon

I'm on CD22 and I'm 8DPO. I have ZERO symptoms so I think I'm gonna be out again.
I've been feeling really low all day today, I'm just getting fed up with not being able to get pregnant. We tried so hard this cycle and I was so happy I Ovulated on CD14.
I know 8DPO is still supper early and AF isnt due until Saturday but I'm pretty sure by this stage with my DD and DS i had sore boobs and some other thing .
But I literally have nothing.
Not even a twinge.
Feeling very deflated and like it's never going to happen.
I'm probably to old:-(

Wow hon ure so close now. Baby will be here b4 u know it.
Hey dont feel deflated sweet. I never had symptoms before my period was late with any of my kids. The only thing I had before this baby was bleeding after sex at 7dpo. I will keep positive for you.

I know! It's crazy to think this time in 2 months I'll definitely have a new born.

Hey dont feel deflated sweet. I never had symptoms before my period was late with any of my kids. The only thing I had before this baby was bleeding after sex at 7dpo. I will keep positive for you.

I know! It's crazy to think this time in 2 months I'll definitely have a new born.

Thanks hon. My right boob started getting tender on the evening of 8dpo after some stitch like pains in my left overy area.
Temp dropped slightly yesterday at 9dpo and breast pain was a little more intence.
But 10dpo today and temp still low and breast pain starting to ease off.
Tested and BFN. Think I'm out

I’m so terrible with keeping up on here too!

31+2 :wacko:

suggerhoney - how old are you? Xx

I'm 40 hon. Will be 41 in December
12 dpo and tested negative on Frer and temp is still low so I'm out again.
Feel like it's never going to happen.

I know it’s hard hun but try and keep the faith. Definitely not too old im 40 in may xx

Don't say that. Look at that beautiful boy you just had!
It may feel like its taking forever but I'm still hopeful it will happen again for you xx

Thanks ladies.

I just feel like I cant even get excited anymore because I've seen so many BFNs and I was so hopful that because we had a chemical I wud fall again but that was back in April.
We tried so hard this cycle. I even went onto decaf tea and I dont smoke or drink and we DTD every single day from CD8. I had so much EWCM like the most I've seen since we started trying and I was so sure this was gonna be it. But nope.
I'm very blessed to have my wee boy he is the love of my life but I really want to give him a sibling close to age to grow up with. And I really want to have a bump again and have all the excitement of pregnancy again.

I think where we got pregnant with my son so quickly I kind of took it for granted how hard ttc really is.
Its just the viscous circle that I hate so much.
Knowing ure out and waiting for AF, then waiting to ovulate then waiting to test and then back to square one again and again.
It's getting to the point where I just feel like giving up.
I must be producing some really rotten eggs and that's prob why I had the chemical

I got a very faint line on Frer again this cycle at 11dpo but it was negative the next day. I had symptoms from 8dpo and now they have all vanished. I'm so worried I've had another chemical pregnancy which means next cycle will be completely messed up.
:cry:

Last edited:
I’ve had lines that were true on frers and some that weren’t so frustrating.

i totally got what your saying hun I’ve had 7 losses. Leo took 5 years this one 16 months you would think that this one would have taken longer so obvs age isn’t a factor I hope that makes you feel better. Its so annoying but after my last loss I decided to not track a month just laid back approach as I’ve never conceived straight after a loss and I did catch. Just please don’t give up hope <3

I also went on an expensive vitamin based drink for ttc, we became teetotal completely for 3 months and we both removed all refined sugar from our diet xx

I’ve had lines that were true on frers and some that weren’t so frustrating.

i totally got what your saying hun I’ve had 7 losses. Leo took 5 years this one 16 months you would think that this one would have taken longer so obvs age isn’t a factor I hope that makes you feel better. Its so annoying but after my last loss I decided to not track a month just laid back approach as I’ve never conceived straight after a loss and I did catch. Just please don’t give up hope <3

I also went on an expensive vitamin based drink for ttc, we became teetotal completely for 3 months and we both removed all refined sugar from our diet xx

Thanks hon that does give me alot of hope.
I did notice with Frer they do already have a v v v faint grey line on them even b4 u do the test which I think is totally wrong. With my last chemical I did get a faint pink line on Frer and also on CB and some cheapies.
All I've had this cycle is shadows on cheapies and a v v v faint like on Fre . Did look pink but very faint barly there.
I hope I haven't had another chemical because I dont want my next cycle to be messed up.
Hoping to O like i did this cycle on day 14 again.
After my chemical I ended up O on day CD8 which Is way to early.
I just dont understand why I wud have sore boobs and nipples and pains in overys from 8 to 11dpo and then at 12 dpo it's all gone.
That's why I'm worried it was a chemical.
I never ever get sore boobs b4 AF it's always a first pregnancy symptom for me.
I got so excited when. They started getting sore at 8dpo esp with the sharp stitch pains in left and right ovaries I felt for sure this was gonna be it but nope.

I've already gone on to decaf tea and I'm taking vitamins folic acid and vitamins D.
Thank u so much for ure advice hon bless ya.
I've had 4 losses in total, maybe 5 if this is a chemical but I'm hoping its not.
I've just payed out for a 90 day VIP membership on fertility friend but I'm gonna try and be more layed back next cycle. Easier said than done.
Once the vip membership is up and if I'm still not pregnant then I will stop temping etc.

So I'm 14dpo and thought I wud do one last test because was feeling a bit off. BFN](*,)

Temp also plummeted this morning. Just want the witch to hurry up and show now. She isnt due until tommorow tho.
Becca how have u coped with the heat and being heavily pregnant?
I found it so hard last year with Tommy but it did get to 37c and it was unbearable.
I dont really want a summer baby agian because I've had 2 summer babies and I was big last summer with Tommy but I think with my age beggars cant be chooses so I'm just gonna have to keep trying.
I've just got a feeling I'm gonna end up getting pregnant and I'll be due in the summer.
I hate the heat even when I'm not pregnant.
But I dont want to risk putting ttc off untill early next year because I'll be 41 then and I dont wanna push it anymore.
How have u managed

Thanks ladies.

I just feel like I cant even get excited anymore because I've seen so many BFNs and I was so hopful that because we had a chemical I wud fall again but that was back in April.
We tried so hard this cycle. I even went onto decaf tea and I dont smoke or drink and we DTD every single day from CD8. I had so much EWCM like the most I've seen since we started trying and I was so sure this was gonna be it. But nope.
I'm very blessed to have my wee boy he is the love of my life but I really want to give him a sibling close to age to grow up with. And I really want to have a bump again and have all the excitement of pregnancy again.

I think where we got pregnant with my son so quickly I kind of took it for granted how hard ttc really is.
Its just the viscous circle that I hate so much.
Knowing ure out and waiting for AF, then waiting to ovulate then waiting to test and then back to square one again and again.
It's getting to the point where I just feel like giving up.
I must be producing some really rotten eggs and that's prob why I had the chemical

I got a very faint line on Frer again this cycle at 11dpo but it was negative the next day. I had symptoms from 8dpo and now they have all vanished. I'm so worried I've had another chemical pregnancy which means next cycle will be completely messed up.
:cry:
Oh I know exactly how you feel. We were ttc this baby for 16 months. My first took 4 year's.
Until the witch shows you aren't out xx

Introducing George Oliver born on July 30th at 23:11pm weighing 6lbs 1oz. Labour was 1 hour 27 minutes. All natural. No pain relief. I had a scan Wednesday at 38 weeks and was told I had 24 hours to get him out. He hadn't grown since my 35 week scan and the placenta was failing xx

20200731_153233.jpg

Awwww congratulations hon he is so cute.
So happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"