Cautiously joining you ladies.. 12 week's tomorrow and bleeding...

Thanks sugger I must have missed that <3

cant believe we were ever 14 weeks hun xx

Yay!!!! How are you feeling? Is everything going smoothly for you? Xx
I feel a lot better overall! More energy, libido is up, my weight is finally staying steady, I’m exercising with either walking or prenatal exercises, the only thing is my pubis dysfunction is back and sometimes it’s not too bad and other times it makes it very difficult to walk because of the pain in my groin. But ive had it with my son and daughter and I know it’ll go away once this baby is out lol

Wow hon not long now it will fly.
How are u coping in the heat? It's been so hot here.

Hon u had chemicals in the past. Was just wondering if it messed with ure next cycle.
As u know I had CP last cycle. Was so looking forward to this cycle but I ovulated waaaay to early. I had 2 strong positive OPKs on day 7 of my cycle and ovulated on day 8. 5 days earlier than normol. So new I was out this cycle from really early on and it's been going so slow.
I shud be due AF on thursday or Friday giving me just a 22 day cycle.
My cycles are normoly 26 to 28 days with ovulation on day 12-14 so pretty normol but this cycle is completely messed up.
Ive scared myself to death reading stuff on Google about ovulating to early.
It was saying it can be down to ageing ovaries and poor egg quality because of age.
A short follicular phase is a fatilty issue but normoly my follicular phase is normol.
Im hoping it is definitely down to the chemical and that my next cycle will be back to normol.
But I'm so scared im going to keep ovulating to early from now on.
Waiting for this AF has felt like forever and I'm gonna be so anxous untill at least CD10.
Just hope I dont ovulate to early again.
Wud love to get a blazing BFP at the end of June but if I ovulate to early again I dont have a chance:-(

I feel a lot better overall! More energy, libido is up, my weight is finally staying steady, I’m exercising with either walking or prenatal exercises, the only thing is my pubis dysfunction is back and sometimes it’s not too bad and other times it makes it very difficult to walk because of the pain in my groin. But ive had it with my son and daughter and I know it’ll go away once this baby is out lol

I've had that with my last 3 pregnancies it does go away after hon.

My chemicals hun i was opposite i ovulated later. I do worry that Olivia was ovulation cd20 and so was this one and she has a disability so I hope it’s not the same again :( but I conceived straight after a chemical so I’m hoping it’s that xx

My chemicals hun i was opposite i ovulated later. I do worry that Olivia was ovulation cd20 and so was this one and she has a disability so I hope it’s not the same again :( but I conceived straight after a chemical so I’m hoping it’s that xx

Thanks hon. It seems that's the more common thing but I ovulated alot earlier for some reason.
I'm CD5 now of a new cycle and feeling very anxious about ovulating to early again.
Praying now my body has had a month to recover from the chemical pregnancy that I will ovulate at my normal time of day 12 to 13.
Just want to fast forward the next 6 days and get to CD11 with no postive OPK.
I normally get so excited about starting OPKs but I'm dreading it.
I just do not want to see any postives untill after day 11.

It was horrible because I new I was out so early. I new as soon as I got that positive OPKs on CD 7 that I was out.
My cycle was only 23 days but it seemed so much longer.
Oh well it's a whole new cycle now so hopfully things will be back to normol.

Do u think it wud of been down to the chemical hon?
My cycles and ovulation were fine b4. But I also worry it's down to my age.
Lovely dr google says that shorter cycles and earlier ovulation can be down to ageing overies. That freaked me out.

I've watched a bunch of fertility videos on youtube and have asked questions but none of them have gotten back to me.

Well theres nothing I can do but hope.
At least it i do ovulate at my normol time I'll know I have a chance and I will get to be in the 2ww. Wud love to get a :bfp: at the end of this month.

Praying for a supper healthy sticky rainbow beanie[-o&lt;

I think its normol to ovulate on day 20 hon. I think ure little lady will be perfect.

<3

Wow hon not long now it will fly.
How are u coping in the heat? It's been so hot here.

Hon u had chemicals in the past. Was just wondering if it messed with ure next cycle.
As u know I had CP last cycle. Was so looking forward to this cycle but I ovulated waaaay to early. I had 2 strong positive OPKs on day 7 of my cycle and ovulated on day 8. 5 days earlier than normol. So new I was out this cycle from really early on and it's been going so slow.
I shud be due AF on thursday or Friday giving me just a 22 day cycle.
My cycles are normoly 26 to 28 days with ovulation on day 12-14 so pretty normol but this cycle is completely messed up.
Ive scared myself to death reading stuff on Google about ovulating to early.
It was saying it can be down to ageing ovaries and poor egg quality because of age.
A short follicular phase is a fatilty issue but normoly my follicular phase is normol.
Im hoping it is definitely down to the chemical and that my next cycle will be back to normol.
But I'm so scared im going to keep ovulating to early from now on.
Waiting for this AF has felt like forever and I'm gonna be so anxous untill at least CD10.
Just hope I dont ovulate to early again.
Wud love to get a blazing BFP at the end of June but if I ovulate to early again I dont have a chance:-(
Hi Lovely. I've never had a chemical sorry.
I will keep everything crossed for that bfp.
I'm 31 weeks today. I'm now getting anxious about labour xx

31 weeks?!?
Omg I’m going to be 26 weeks on sat!
Where is the time going?!

Hi hon
I was so scared of labour with Tommy because I had such a traumatic labour with my daughter. But it all went ok.
Ure be fine hon.

AFM
Starting to feel that hope again.
I've been doing OPKs since CD6 and all negative.
It's gone midnight so I've now onto CD 9. Will test when I get up in the morning and hopefully it will be negative.
No O signs yet so hoping it's still a few days away. Ideally I'm hoping to ovulate no earlier than day 12 to 13.
Feeling quite good about this cycle. Not sure why. Be supper awesome to get a BFP but I'll be so scared of having another loss.

Cant believe you only have 9 weeks left hon. So exciting

Hi hon
I was so scared of labour with Tommy because I had such a traumatic labour with my daughter. But it all went ok.
Ure be fine hon.

AFM
Starting to feel that hope again.
I've been doing OPKs since CD6 and all negative.
It's gone midnight so I've now onto CD 9. Will test when I get up in the morning and hopefully it will be negative.
No O signs yet so hoping it's still a few days away. Ideally I'm hoping to ovulate no earlier than day 12 to 13.
Feeling quite good about this cycle. Not sure why. Be supper awesome to get a BFP but I'll be so scared of having another loss.

Cant believe you only have 9 weeks left hon. So exciting
How did you get on with your test?
Of course you will be scared. It's only natural to feel that way lovely. Xx

Had my 32 week scan today. George is a cheeky little soul. He was grabbing the umbilical cord when the sonographer tried to check the flow Haha everytime she got a good position he would grab it and move it.
He is estimated to weight 4lbs already. Little chunk. Xx

Awww that's great hon. So cute.

It's gone midnight now so I'm on CD14. Had my peak positive OPK yesterday on CD13.
They were positive all day but in the evening the line was alot darker than the control line. I think O will be sometime today or tommorow CD15.
So happy I ovulatated at a normol time.
Had tons of EWCM to which was completely absent last cycle so hope that's a good sign. Also had lower back ache and pain in my left overy. Really hope it's a good eggo and we have caught it.
And really hope I' do get a BFP it progresses and will be a supper healthy sticky beanie.

Good luck for the TWW. I hope it goes quickly for you!

Haha thanks hon.
I'm already feeling like I'm going to be out agian. Maybe I'll perk up in the next few days but not feeling hopful for some reason

God I'm rubbish at keeping up with this site now I'm home with the 4 kids! I'm now 33+3. Everything is bought for baby. Clothes all washed. Now we wait for him to make his grand entrance.
How are things @Suggerhoney xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"