Cautiously optimistic BFP!

MrsA22

Reaction score
On TTC cycle 4 and it was a weird one. Early period(July 4), late ovluation(Day 24-July 25). We BD but I'm still holding out that how I'm feeling this week is related to AF coming my way(Better to think that way, I'm a half empty kind of gal). I'm at Day 37 and 13dpo. I was trying to hold out until next week because FF was predicting AF this week. :wacko:

To curb the obsessive trolling of the forums and the internet the last two days, I thought I'd try it out today, it'd be a BFN and I'd go away knowing that AF is right around the corner.

So in reality, I cracked. However, I guess I'm glad I did? :happydance:

Attachments

• interesting.jpg
    interesting.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 26
Thanks. I am glad I cracked but I think I will wait to share. DH birthday is the 19th, so that'll be enough waiting.

Thanks all! Ive felt a lot of cramping, still do, so im having a hard time believing it.

Congrats... Im still having some cramping every once in a while, its normal...

Congrats... Im still having some cramping every once in a while, its normal...

Good to know. Thanks! Must read up on it. Part of the reason im convinced af was coming. It was a different kind of cramping but still cramps.

Congrats! Cramps are normal :) I had cramps for a couple weeks around the time I got my bfp xxx

The cramps were better today. Mostly just tired.

Trying to figure out how many "weeks". By period it is 5 weeks, my ovulation estimate it is 4 weeks.

Originally my period was due July 14 but had an early June period and moved up to around the 8th. Ended up coming July 3rd.

I think I ovulated July 25-26. The afternoon of the 25, I had my opk smiley. It was still there the morning of the 26 but gone by the evening.

I'm 15dpo and got the bfp on 13dpo. Just trying to figure out what to tell my husband. I haven't yet. Hehe. Holding out to his birthday next Tuesday. So hard!!!

I have no idea how you are holding out on telling him! I told mine right away this morning, right after I tested...3 tests though lol.

Congrats btw! Looks like we O'd around the same time, I was July 24th, I felt it plain as day. We've been TTC for nearly 4 years, the details are on my sig. This was a total miracle in my book, we didn't do any drugs or treatments, but I thought I O'd so we gave it a go. Today got strong BFP's and a 2-3 wk since O on a CBD, so I guess it's real!

I've also had nothing but cramps, I thought AF was on her way, but she didn't show. I'm very very irregular so didn't think much of it but the dinner I had 2 nights ago made me sick, so I caved and tested today. I wanted to wait longer because after 4 years of BFN's you just don't want to see anymore. The cramps are still there, lower than my usual menstrual cramps, and less frequent, and I hear that's normal so I won't worry about that. I'm just hoping for some more symptoms as my progesterone was on the low end of normal with my IUI's and that was with clomid and trigger shots.

I have no idea how you are holding out on telling him! I told mine right away this morning, right after I tested...3 tests though lol.

Congrats btw! Looks like we O'd around the same time, I was July 24th, I felt it plain as day. We've been TTC for nearly 4 years, the details are on my sig. This was a total miracle in my book, we didn't do any drugs or treatments, but I thought I O'd so we gave it a go. Today got strong BFP's and a 2-3 wk since O on a CBD, so I guess it's real!

I've also had nothing but cramps, I thought AF was on her way, but she didn't show. I'm very very irregular so didn't think much of it but the dinner I had 2 nights ago made me sick, so I caved and tested today. I wanted to wait longer because after 4 years of BFN's you just don't want to see anymore. The cramps are still there, lower than my usual menstrual cramps, and less frequent, and I hear that's normal so I won't worry about that. I'm just hoping for some more symptoms as my progesterone was on the low end of normal with my IUI's and that was with clomid and trigger shots.

Wow. Congrats! That is so exciting.I thought they were period cramps for sure.

I would have told him right away but his 30th birthday party is Saturday(aug 16). I'm giving him 7 Red Sox tickets, to go to a game versus the Orioles with his friends. Then on his actual birthday (aug 19)he gets part 2, which is going to be a night in Baltimore the evening before the game. Part 3, I'm going to give after cake. I ordered a Dad to be book and a onesie that says "Future Red Sox Fan, just like my daddy!". It all ties together and I'm all about a good theme! Hehe.

I told my best friend, so I've been using her as a sounding board. We were at a party last night where friends announced they were expecting and then we were asked when it was our turn. It was so hard!

Wow! I can see why you are waiting, sounds like a really great memory for him, but that party must've been hard!!

I let him tell his mom because he couldn't contain himself, so he did, but she has promised to keep it to herself until we get blood work and appts scheduled. Everyone knows we have been trying so hard he was just dying to get it out.

I hope my doc lets me get a scan at 8 weeks instead of making us wait till 12

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Just checking in with ya MrsA, I posted on the other thread for ya too to see how you are feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->