Cautiously posting, anyone similar dates?!

Yes I am a stick addict haha I got this today. If its correct im due September 23rd xx

View attachment 1093235

amazing!! I have honestly pissed on at least 2 sticks since the day I tested! Although today I didn’t!! I have one digi and one frer and I want a 3+ on the digi so I will do that at the weekend and keep the FRER for any melt downs!!

I have one little boy who is 9! I turn 39 in may. Wasn’t sure how I feel about being a geriatric mother haha

symptoms so far, lots of cramping and niggling, back ache and my boobs f******k me they are so tender!!! Feeling hot and insomnia even though I am shattered!!!

my EDD is 17 September and I’ve got an early scan booked for Feb 12 when I will be 9 weeks ish

fill me in on you!!! Xxx

Ugh the early symptoms suck majorly.
Aww what a great age gap. He will be able to help out loads with cuddles and the likes.
I have 5 children. The girls are 16 (17 in March) and 10. My boys are 14, 7 and 5 months.
I was told at 16 I'd never have kids then lost 6 babies.
I'm like a tube of princess haha can't stop popping.
My digis turned up today. Im waiting until Sunday to do one.
Eek I look forward to hearing about your scan <3
I'll have an early scan too. But im cautious about going to the hospital at the moment with the world like it is xxx

I think he will be really great! I have a step daughter who is 7 so like you say at the helpful age! My OH is literally like a dream! He’s a fantastic father and he’s so excited!

we’re both 38 and decided to NTNP and it happened super quick!

wow! You have your hands full! All those blessings when you were told you would have none. Amazing!!

I know what you mean about being in a hospital, that’s why I’ve opted to pay for a private scan. That and I want to surprise OH on Valentine’s Day!

what are your thoughts on the covid jab? I work at a school! I’m so confused about it tbh

Ugh am I the only one that still isn’t really cramping surely that can’t be normal :shrug:

Ugh am I the only one that still isn’t really cramping surely that can’t be normal :shrug:

I think I’m 5 weeks tomorrow but my cycles don’t really have an average length! The cramps and twinges and discomfort have been really noticeable and this pressure too is so weird.

we’re all different hun I had no symptoms with my little boy nothing the whole way through xx

Ladies I have created a group!

Pregnancy groups/September babies 2021!!!

come and join in there!!!

I’m really panicking

my boobs have stopped hurting and I feel AF crampy...

remenber symptoms come and go quite common to get crampy with your body accomodating

Thanks hun...yeah boobs started hurting again but again today not so much!! I don’t remember being so paranoid with my little boy. I’ve been stuck in isolation at home and too much time on my hands!!! Back to work Monday so hopefully time will go a bit quicker!

Ugh the early symptoms suck majorly.
Aww what a great age gap. He will be able to help out loads with cuddles and the likes.
I have 5 children. The girls are 16 (17 in March) and 10. My boys are 14, 7 and 5 months.
I was told at 16 I'd never have kids then lost 6 babies.
I'm like a tube of princess haha can't stop popping.
My digis turned up today. Im waiting until Sunday to do one.
Eek I look forward to hearing about your scan <3
I'll have an early scan too. But im cautious about going to the hospital at the moment with the world like it is xxx

hey! Did you do your digi hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->