Cautiously Pregnant

nikkie122

Mom- Wyatt & Aiden
Reaction score
I got my BFP a few days ago but am still early as I will only be 4 weeks tomorrow so I am cautiously pregnant at this point. I don't exactly have the best history as I have miscarried, ectopic (left tube removed), and had a stillborn all before my son was born. So I am praying that everything will be okay and I will have a happy and healthy pregnancy! On another note in the past as soon as I found out I was pregnant I cut out all caffeine and soda but am struggling to cut out coffee this time around. Do any of you ladies still drink coffee during pregnancy?

Yep. I have an almost daily mocha :) Try not to worry and CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations :)
I still had coffee when pregnant

Thank you! I think I will make sure to limit it but will drink a little coffee. It helps get me through the morning and is something I look forward to!

Yep! I need caffeine. I drank a ton when pregnant with my son- they lowered recommended limits in the 9 months between that pregnancy and the one with my daughter... fast forward a few years and yesterday my ob said I’d be fine keeping it under 200mg (~12oz of black coffee)

Right. We already give up so much when pregnant I just cant part with coffee. I do keep it under 200mg to be safe as recommended. Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Congratulations,I never stopped caffeine with all three of mine xx

Yeah I don’t think I will be giving it up. Just can’t seem to do so. I talk to my Dr. and she wants to put me on progesterone until 12 weeks and do an ultrasound at 6 weeks to see progression. Keeping everything crossed!![-o<[-o<

Took my first dose of progesterone last night and seem to go pretty good. I did wake up feeling nauseous and then threw up about 30 mins later.

Well as much as I love my coffee I am struggling to drink even a cup because for some reason it makes me nauseous :-(

First, congratulations! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months! As for the coffee, I definitely do still drink coffee when I'm pregnant. It was easier with my first baby not to drink coffee but after having kids and being pregnant along with taking care of them at the same time, coffee was a must for me.

First, congratulations! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months! As for the coffee, I definitely do still drink coffee when I'm pregnant. It was easier with my first baby not to drink coffee but after having kids and being pregnant along with taking care of them at the same time, coffee was a must for me.

Thank you!! Yes, it’s too hard without coffee when trying to raise a kid, work and do everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->