CB digi test???

lulu35

Reaction score
thats me in the 2ww and i was just wondering if anyone knew what they looked liked pulled apart after you got your BFP, i did one and of course it was negative, but i pulled it apart to see what the lines inside looked like and there was 2 strips....both had really strong blue lines and one of the strips had a faint line on it....do you think for it to be positive you need the four lines to be in colour.......daft question i know but i was just curious. x

all I know is that you can get lines on those and not be pregnant because not only do the tests test for hcg (the preggo hormone) but they check for LH as well.

I pulled my negatives apart and had 2 lines also. It detects the same hormone ovulation tests do. Most women will get a faint 2nd line all the time. CB Digitals also need more HCG then some other pregnancy tests. If you could get a First Response Early Result test, they detect a very low amount of HCG. I got a positive on the FRER and couldn't get a positive on the CBE Digital for 3 more days.

Good Luck Hunni & Lots of Baby Dust!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->