CB digi vs Internet cheapy (one step)

KimmyLou

Reaction score
I got my bfp on a frer on Saturday and as I have been fretting about the result not staying positive. I have been taking Internet cheapy tests everyday. The sensitivity is supposed to be 10miu/ml (sensitive)
Anyway, I have only got very very faint positives on these (I have had to tilt the tests at times)
So today after worrying myself stupid, I went out and bought a CB digi...the result..pregnant 2-3 weeks.
I also tested with the Internet cheapy in the same sample and a very very faint positive showed up.
I don't know whether anyone else has had issues with the one step tests but I wanted to post in case anyone was in a similar position to me. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 68
Yea I've heard not so great things about one step. I try to avoid them.

Very informative, thank you!

I agree, one step were hit-and-miss for me, sometimes giving decent lines and sometimes rubbish! They were pretty bad overall, the cheap strips from B&M Stores gave me better lines xxxxx

Wow that's shcoking i have the one step tests !!! They sound crap!!! Never had a positive so can't comment but this is really interesting so thank you sharing!!! And congratulations!!!!!!

Wow that's shcoking i have the one step tests !!! They sound crap!!! Never had a positive so can't comment but this is really interesting so thank you sharing!!! And congratulations!!!!!!

Thank you, lots of luck for your IVF journey. Xx

Ive had the same 🙁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 41
The cheap strips are crap but for those of us that just have to pee on a stick are cheap. Dark lines do appear but it's well after AF is due x

Yes me. I had one step and if I only had those I would have thought I wasn't pregnant (when I had a decent line on a frer and a 1to2 weeks on a digital.

I think one step are only good for satisfying a POAS addiction as they are cheap they are unreliable

Thanks for this, I've been experiencing no progression on the one step tests and it's been stressing me out so much. I feel a bit better now x

Thats shocking, some less experienced testers could easily write these of as negatives, I certainly would have done.

Congrats on your 2-3 :flower:

Another example...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 18
I'm so glad someone else got the exact same result as me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics