Cb digi

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
What did your frer or ic look like when you got a 2-3 on a cb digi?

Do you think I would get a 2-3 if my frer looks like this

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-12-07.53.54.jpg
    PicsArt_06-12-07.53.54.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 5
I would think so. Mine looked like that and I got 3+. I was about 5 weeks when I took it though

Really? I'm. Awaiting on my cb digi to arrive in the post and hoping for a jump to 2-3. I'm currently 20dpo...cycle of 28 days and found out 13dpo. Implanted I think on 11dpo so I'm hoping you lime today (pic above? Is a good line! After suffering from so many miscarriages I'm on tenterhooks xxx

Yesterdays 13 dpo and today's 14 dpo. Only got my 1-2 on Thursday so not planning to use another digital until this Thursday... Wonder if I could get my 2-3 sooner??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
I'm still getting not pregnant! I have one more to try tomorrow then I'm gonna give up with them!

I'm still getting not pregnant! I have one more to try tomorrow then I'm gonna give up with them!

What's your frer like?

This was mine the morning of 11dpo and I got pregnant 1-2 in the evening that day....
Photo was at 10 minute mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 17

What's your frer like?

This was mine the morning of 11dpo and I got pregnant 1-2 in the evening that day....
Photo was at 10 minute mark

This was mine this morning, probably about half hour after I tested and used same urine for digi and it said not pregnant. It was quite faint before it dried though so maybe tomorrow might be better. I'm 12dpo today (af due tomorrow)

Attachments

• 2016-06-12 10.58.18.jpg
    2016-06-12 10.58.18.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 18
I say I'm 12dpo... that's just a guess going by averages

This was my frer a week ago today... had 1-2 next day x

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-05-04.59.23.jpg
    PicsArt_06-05-04.59.23.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 6
There's hope for tomorrow for me then! Sorry I've slightly hijacked your thread haven't i!x

There's hope for tomorrow for me then! Sorry I've slightly hijacked your thread haven't i!x

Your is also a clear bfp i can't see why you would get bfn of cb?!!! :shrug:Don't understand them i really don't!

This was my Wondfo the day I got 2-3 at 16 DPO. 3+ was on 20 DPO. I didn't try it any sooner though and I got a faint bfp 8 DPO so that probably makes a difference! Also my wondfos darkened a little better/faster than FRER for some reason. Don't let the CB digi stress you out! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3

Your is also a clear bfp i can't see why you would get bfn of cb?!!! :shrug:Don't understand them i really don't!

I was really quite surprised when it was negative! I even did a clearblue plus that came in the same pack as the digi and even that had a fairly noticeable line on! It best be 1-2 tomorrow!!!

I got a 1-2 the same time I got this on my FRER at 12 or 13dpo can't quite remember x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 8
And this was my FRER when I got my 2-3 x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 9
I got s Bfp at 11 dpo on frer with fmu very faint line

And I got 1-2 on Digi that afternoon

Attachments