CB Digital...Unsure of when to test

BabyC091109

Mummy to Angel Baby + WTT
Reaction score
I'm hoping to use CB digital as soon as Af returns after recent stillbirth. Just wondering though when is the best time to test. On the pack it said anytime, but a lot of women test in the morning. I've never used opks before, so really need some advice. What do you think? When is the best time to test?
Thanks girls xxx

Well I used the CB digital in conjunction with the IC opks because I wanted to test twice a day to make sure I didn't miss my surge. I would test about 11 am and then again at about 5pm.

i gotta smiley result on CD16 and about 9:30pm!! goodluck xx

Pixydust,
Did you test in morning and evening or just evening?
Thanks xxx

i tested in the morning on CD13, the morning again on CD15, was gonna wait til the morning CD17 but tested the evening CD16 cuz just felt that it was Ov time and wanted confirmation :) good luck

Hi there
With OPK's there is no need to test first thing in fact they discourage it as it does not collect in the urine like HCG...I used to test at 10.30 (by which time had weed once and eaten) but make sure u dont drink too much beforehand....and I also tested 8.30pm...which is when I detected my positive surge!!! I :sex: the same day I got my surge as sperm can live up to 5 days in fertile CM!
Hope that helps and sorry to hear about your loss too...I hope you get the result you want!!
xxx

Hi,

I used these for the first time this month, it was suggested for me from FF that my probable OV dates were between Day 10 - 13, I tested with FMU on Day 10 - just a circle and then on Day 11 - FMU - Got my smiley face. Haven't tested since as they said you don't need too. Found them really easy to use.

If you are trying to work the day out if you go to their website and enter some cycle details they tell you best times to start testing - basically uring better after 4 hours, so thats why they recommend FMU for their tests. But from whats here seems to work well for anytime during the run up days.

Good luck

https://www.clearblue.com/uk/when-to-start-testing.php

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"