CB OPK says first morning urine??? CONFUSED. Please help.

JustUsRoyal3

Reaction score
I just received my Clear Blue OPK I used it yesterday afternoon just to see how it works. Results: non fertile day
Used it this morning with 2nd morning urine (I had to go sooo bad this morning about 5am) and the results were "fertile" not PEAK fertile but a promising day. I don't know what to believe? Do i go with the test instructions and use first morning, or test in the afternoon like all the websites & you ladies say to do. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any one else use CB OPK digital? What did you do? Did you find that particular test helpful at all?

Oh & its CB Advanced OPK & apparently it stores information from previous test & read LH & estrogen levels. So yesterday afternoon I got a negative but today I got a flashing smiley which means HIGH PEAK surge not a regular surge. I think in order for it to read high peak levels it has to be over a certain amount... & I read it doesn't give false negative. Now I'm even more confused BUT pretty sure we'll BD just to make sure ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->