CB Pink Dye Indent or Positive?

Ellybean

Reaction score
Im pretty new to CB pink dyes. Anyone who uses them, does this looking like an indent or the beginning of a positive?

8C7A980B-D92C-408F-B9CC-BA1433ED2C88.jpeg 5F3357DA-A524-4E8C-865A-48ED1AA15E94.jpeg

Tough time tells. I’m not an editing pro, but I’m not pulling color. Flip side, my indents were typically crooked. FXed!

Hmm I don't know much about these tests but I do see what you are seeing x

I used these a lot before my last pregnancy, I didn't really notice them having issues with indents, then again still possible tho. I hope you get a clear answer soon, and I hope it's the one you're looking for! :dust:

I haven't used these, but they look just like the indents on my FRERS.. Hopefully not! Definitely test again tomorrow!

Hi hon hope your ok. Good too see you back, I’ve never used them tests. We can’t get them here,
I definitely see what your seeing. Hoping it’s the start of your BFP.
Please keep us posted hon

Any update? :) FX for you <3.

Any update? :) FX for you <3.
Got my period.
Having some health problems so we aren’t trying rn. That being said, we did have unprotected sex while I still had brown spotting. Then three days later I had a sharp pain that I associate with ovulation. So it’s possible I’ll end up pregnant this month from poor timing on my part. I want a kid really bad, I do. Like I said I’m having some major health problems so now isn’t the time. But with sperm able to live 5 days within the uterus, idk. Might end up pregnant. Would still be thrilled. Would just have to be very careful about taking care of myself.

Sorry about the health issues :(
Thank you. Me too. It’s been very hard on both me and my boyfriend. I’m barely able to work because of my health and it’s causing my depression to flare up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->