CBFM blank sticks

LittleBug

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just hoping someone can help me ... i am using my CBFM this cycle to track my ovulation. I spopped BF on 9th may and forced a period with angus cactus - i dont htink i would have had a period without it.

Im currently on CD 20 and my CBFM and its still reading low. I looked at the stick after the machine had read it and it had no lines whatsoever - not even faint. Was this a dud stick? Also ... i missed a few days testing - does this matter so much to the low high and peak reading?

I did an OPK this morning too and its nearly positive / positive so according to the OPK im ovulating now or soon but my CBFM says low :dohh:

Soooo confused right now. We BD yesterday and would love a little girl so it would be a 3 day cut off if i ovulated tomorrow :flower:

If no lines appeared then it should have read an error on your monitor, can you test again today or tomorrow?

If no lines appeared then it should have read an error on your monitor, can you test again today or tomorrow?

I tested again this morning and the stick had stong lines but the machine is still on low. I had a dark OPK last night and lots of EWCM yesterday and today. Think i have messed it up the CBFM by not testing every day :wacko:

Maybe im not ovulating :nope: that is a worry! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->