CBFM Buddy

Hi Ladies,

well after my scare on thursday with bleeding, i went for a scan today. I am 6 weeks 5 day's along and we saw the heartbeat. No reason for the bleeding, so just one of those things. Feel so much more reassured.
Hope you are all well xxxx

smth - Glad you are excited about the GFJ hun but remember drinking to much of it is bad...don't know if there is truth in this of not but I read if you drink too much it could actually make you skip ovulating all together...just what I read online :shrug: I drank 8oz a day from when AF left until I o'd. Good luck sweetie! :flower:

Dawn!! Yay!! :yipee: So glad you got to see the heartbeat! Now you can rest assured your bean is a-ok!! :hugs:

Sorry the witch found you Daisy....but horray for a fresh new start!!! :D

AFM - in the land of boring AF ville still...CD6 for me today so I suspect she'll leave completely in another 2 days. Just spotting now so its not so bad. Not expecting to o until next Friday so in a long boring stretch right now.

Jchic - how are you?

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. I am understandably very happy (also very tired as hardly slept last night!)

damm that witch daisy, it's time she went on a long holiday somewhere... good luck for the next cycle.

creative - good luck for the next cycle for you too.

will be praying for you all, and keep on the GFJ

xxxxx

YAY Dawn! So happy for you! Glad the little bean is growing and strong!

How is everyone today? Mondays are yucky arent they? Lets reset to Friday!

AFM - AF came this AM when I woke up. No spotting this time, just light red flow. So my LP is now 13 days and no spotting which I am happy about.
I feel a bit renewed this cycle since we are going to a new RE on March 7th. SO this cycle is au naturale and I want to count this as cycle 1, LOL

Thanks for that reminder!! Will definitely take it easy on the GFJ :) Got another high today (#3) on the CBFM and OPKs are getting darker. Husband is BACK in town, but he is supposed to go on an overnight trip on Thursday night (which is the day I think I will O), though he is going to try to move it around so he can be home and we can BD!! He's great :)

Aww, smyth - that is great. My hubs travels for work too, which is very stressful for me, with all this ttc business. He actually has a trip planned one of the days the iui might happen, but he has promised me that he will cancel if need be.

Dawn, so glad the Bean is there and ok.

Creative, I hope AF stops soon, and you O early this month.

Jchic, we are nearly cycle buddies! I like your idea of considering this to be cycle 1!

Thanks Daisy...either way though its going to be hard this cycle. For the next 2-3 weeks DH is working a lot of hours and late at night so scheduling :sex: isn't going to be easy...as long as I get 1 or 2 in I think we'll be ok!

hey ladies can i join in the ttc fun!?! i did my first poas today whith my shiny new cbfm!!! yay me! :happydance: my new best friend (i hope)

cd6, 32 ish day cycle xxx

Welcome chicky! This has been a lucky thread - hopefully the monitor will get you knocked up in no time.

Creative - that's tough. Just try to remember that if it's meant to be this month, it will be, and it just takes one time during the fertile days. :hugs:

ooh thankyou for the warm welcome ladies :happydance:and cre8tive! yay a cycle buddy! im rather excited about this poas or dip in a pot malarky, we have been not using contraception since 2004 and was starting to lose all hope, ive also recently started temping and from what i can make out i dont think i ov till day 22 ish, have been doing it at all the wrong times! and to think of all those wasted hours with my legs in the air! lol just hope if nothing else for now that i can work my cycle out

good luck and major sprinklings of sparkly baby dust to all of us :flower:

Welcome Chicky!! I'm on my second cycle with the CBFM and CD11 today!!

Welcome Chicky!
This is a great thread for support and LOTS of laughs :)

Its all fun and games until someone pees on an OPK and thinks its an HPT....HAHAHAHAHA. I still cannot believe i did that!

Its all fun and games until someone pees on an OPK and thinks its an HPT....HAHAHAHAHA. I still cannot believe i did that!

:rofl: TOO much, jchic - you are TOO much. Oh lawdy me.

So I'm going in for CD 3 bloodwork tomorrow! I will also start clomid tomorrow (after I get the OK from the nurse), and I will find out which day I go back for my first ultra sound. Soooo excited!

Also, I asked about the progesterone (the RN - I can't seem to talk to my doctor ever - :grr:), and she said next cycle I could wait and have it tested, and then go on it if it's low, or she said that if I'm concerned because of the spotting, I should really just consider taking it "to cover my bases." I agree, but I HATE IT, and if I get pregnant using it, I will have to keep taking it for the first 8-12 weeks. BLAH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->