CBFM Buddy

Oooh it's all happening in here!

Hopeful I hope you get lots of :sex: in! Sounds like its O time!

Happy - so glad all your test results are fine :hugs: and you really must put a ticker in your signature!

Daisy - that's fantastic news! A BFP is definitely waiting round the corner for you :yipee:

AFM - my CD2 blood results all came back fine (LH, FSH, testosterone/thyroids) so that's a relief. My doctor is however making me do more bloods to see if I O this cycle. Not sure if you remember but my progesterone levels last cycle were just under the NHS's "cut-off" for normal as so to speak. As my cycles have been getting longer each time I'm having bloods drawn on CD21, 28 AND 35 :shock: not looking forward to that! I guess they'll see what the results are like this time and where we go from there (FX'd clomid!)

Morning girls :) cd 8 and still a low for me, is it bad I'm slightly happy with that?

Anyway o pains for me are like little funny stabby twisty pains? Nothing at all like af which sometimes I think maybe I am actually going to give birth! Lol just like those birds off I didn't know I was pregnant! Ha, hope ur all well :thumbup:

hey ladies,

i think i gave my results too much positive emphasis, im stilll a high risk of downs syndrome. but i have come to terms with that and at least the other markers are as positive as possible.

im so excited for you all ladies. bfps will follow!

Daisy - 24 hours is completely fine for the IUI. Its really a guessing game and you will drive yourself crazy if you overanalyze it. Its supposed to be anywhere from 24-36 hours after trigger... you will definitely feel a stronger O on the meds. Its not so much that it pushes up O as everyone is different, but it can make your eggs bigger, faster.

xx

lol. its thirteen on friday!

have a massive improvement in nausea. so very very pleased :)
x

Awesome ticker happy! Thanks jchickie! Trying to let go. It's hard!

YAY Happy, I LOVE the new ticker, OH YEAH!

How is everyone today? Creative are you feeling better honey? TTC, Hopeful?

Daisy - I am excited for youuuuuuuu :)

OK so just got off with RMA (new RE place) about my insurance....this is what is covered at 100%:

Unlimited IUI's
All medications
4 Completed IVF cycles
Frozen egg cycles (so basically if they retrieve more eggs than they put back in, they dont count those as fresh egg cycles, that is unlimited)
ICSI

They dont cover the cost of freezing the eggs, which is 1000 for the year, which is fine BUT I am nervous I will need more than 4 fresh IVFS....which in reality is probably more like 6 or 7 because of the frozen thing...am I overthinking this?

Off to conduct a career fair today, SO BORING! I sit at a booth and chat with students about the GLORY of working for our company, hahaha

Hi ladies!

Just wanted to check in. Hopeful - sounds like O is on its way!! Jchic - that seems like good insurance coverage - is it? I have no frame of reference - haven't looked into what insurance does and does not cover yet :)

I'm really excited/proud of myself - I was getting little cramps (o cramps?) last night at like 10:30 pm, and even though it was 3 days earlier than I normally o (I guess the HSG can move ovulation up?) I did an OPK when I got home and bam positive!! We weren't planning on BD last night, but you can bet we did, and then this AM, the CBFM was a peak. Really happy that I got the timing down right this cycle.

Hey ladies,
We did not BD :(
Poor DH is exhausted and I took one look at him last night and decided to let it go...
I am hopeful little spermie from the morning before was still around. I still feel a little 'off' but cramps are gone... So not sure what's going on.

Poor DH under lots of stress, it's hard to navigate this right now.

Smythdom, I am GREEN with envy at how clever you have been catching that egg. This is it girl...
B
F
P!!!

Jchic, that is amazing! I should check out what our insurance offers :)

Feeling a little blue today

Love to you all
xxx

hopeful - definitely better not to force things and put unnecessary pressure on yourself or your husband!! Don't feel blue - you did everything you could do :) (that rhymes)

I do actually feel like I am literally chasing the egg/ovulation. My dull crampy pains on the right side have continued through today. BD, BD, BD!!

GL Smythdm - hope those :sperm: catches the egg!

Hopeful - try to keep hope alive... without knowing when you are ovulating, it's hard to know the right time to BD - you are doing the best you can, and that's all you can do.

Jchickie, my love, don't stress! My goodness - you have the BEST coverage on the planet (can I come work where you work - do you need a nutritionist??), and you will not need 4 fresh IVFs, I promise you!! (I know, I know - how can we know) BUT, there is no reason anyone has found to explain why you are not getting pregnant, so there is no reason to expect not to eventually. And it hasn't even been a year yet of trying au naturale. AND the two IUIs you did, you only had 1 egg in the mix, so you weren't maximizing your odds as much as possible. So don't stress. You will go to RMA. They will likely want to do at least one more IUI with clomid or injectables. You will get IVF if thats what they think you need. You'll do ICSI if need be - you will get pregnant if not on the first fresh IVF, then on FET or maybe 2nd IVF - I swear. You will not need 4. Four would be if you were like 45, and weren't responding well to stims, and just had poor egg quality or sperm quality, and that just isn't the case! Jchic, if you end up needing 4 IVFs, I will eat my hat! Just won't happen.

Do as my mom says - just keep your focus on the next immediate thing - don't think too far ahead, because you'll freak yourself out, and that is counterproductive. Just focus on this natural cycle right now, dealing with the cyst and polyp, and your first appointment at RMA...

Another friend 10 weeks pregnant... Oh Lord, help me to trust that you are good and generous :(
Today is a teary one...

Creative, I was saved through that verse... long story.. but it has been my life verse ever since. And I am clinging to Him.:cry:

I know that when I get that BFP, I need to say 'HE did it!' not 'we did it!"
Because this is all His work, it is all 'gift'.

My name means 'house of God' I hope I can glorify Him through the desert :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->