CBFM Buddy

Welcome Melly! I think if it's a second hand monitor you have to reset it somehow, not sure how (maybe take out the batteries??).

Chicky - CBFM sticks are different. The detect both the estrogen surge and the LH surge. There is a lot if info on how it works on the CBFM website.

Creative, awesome you are seeing EWCM already! Fx for an early O. Ex-sex dreams are hot. Terrible but true! Probably because it's all so wrong! :haha:

ahhh i didnt think they were the same, thankyou for the advice, in your face husband i knew i was right! :haha:

Welcome Melly! I think if it's a second hand monitor you have to reset it somehow, not sure how (maybe take out the batteries??).

Chicky - CBFM sticks are different. The detect both the estrogen surge and the LH surge. There is a lot if info on how it works on the CBFM website.

Creative, awesome you are seeing EWCM already! Fx for an early O. Ex-sex dreams are hot. Terrible but true! Probably because it's all so wrong! :haha:

ahhh i didnt think they were the same, thankyou for the advice, in your face husband i knew i was right! :haha:

When i first told DH that i wanted to get the monitor, he was like "so it does the same thing that the billion for $10 cheapie sticks do?" :dohh: so i had to research it and show him that it can work when the ICs dont by themselves for some of us...then he was on board with it (and i had to convince him that my pee on a stick habit isnt just getting more expensive :haha:)

Mrs B - congrats on your little bean growing into a raspberry! woohoo!

Creative - I wonder if you will O early, this is exciting!

Welcome Chicky and Melly, excited to have you two onboard! xxoo

wow ladies you are busy on here!

no real changes from me, my morning sickness has come back today but still nothing liek it was in weeks 6-10.

lots of love and good luck to you all x

:hi: happy!

Jchic are you using the monitor this cycle?

I'm undecided if I'll use it or not since I'm being monitored with US etc.

I just read on the IUI thread I'm obsessed with that one woman, after 3 tries, and all BFN, realized that she might be ovulating on the later side, so the IUIs weren't all that well timed (IUI 24 hours after trigger). She persuaded her doctor to let her give herself the shot at night, and go in 36 hours later for the IUI - BFP! I am definitely going to discuss this with my doctor because I always seem to O 36-48 hours after I start my LH surge. If he is not open to this, I will do it his way this month, but if it doesn't work, I will broach the subject again.

Okay, I am SO confused. :headspin: I have had EWCM for the last three days. But I thought I was in the 2WW even though I did not peak this cycle. This has def been the month that we have 'given it our best shot' around all the highs... but I dropped to a low without a peak :(

I also feel crampy (assuming I am building up to AF in a few days) and nausea every now and again... light though. Not enough to run to the bathroom but just a general 'not-feeling-myself'.

Besides the nausea, this all points to AF. Plus, I have not had CM since being off BC (just over a year). This cycle I've had some...:wohoo: and now it's actually been enough to hit my undies (TMI!!). It's eggwhite looking... not lots, but it's there.

Any suggestions? I'm trying to squash hopefulness because of the cramps... :sad1:

Creative, YOU'RE TOTALLY GONNA O EARLIER!!! bfp time for you lady!

Daisy, relax hon. I just gottA feeling you're gonna grab that eggie first time round.

Welcome Chicky and Melly!!!!

Jchic: How are you feeling?

Everyone else?

Love, hopeful

Thanks Jchic :winkwink: cant wait for it to change again!

Welcome Chicky and Melly

My mantra is: whenever in doubt, BD. Whenever you see EWCM BD!

Hopeful, I'm hoping you catch that eggy, even without knowing when O was or will be...

Nice Daisy :) I was really hoping to! We did on Monday, but my poor DH has an exam today and so has been working his butt off until wee hours of the morning! Hopefully tonight :)

What does CM look like in early pregnancy? Anyone know?

Yeah i did reset it (its like, holding buttons and putting a blank stick in so that it sets to cd1 or something like that) , so maybe it is just "getting to know me" for this cycle
:wacko:

I was using a 2nd hand one too and had to reset it, you did it right girl. It takes a month or 2 to get used to your body.

What does CM look like in early pregnancy? Anyone know?

It's really no different than what you get in your 2ww if I can remember right, patchy creamy cm off and on. It's been awhile so forgive me :blush:

Oh and Daisy you are sooo right!! What is it with ex-sex dreams, I am still all hot and bothered...I feel terrible about that!! :dohh: I'm getting me some tonight :rofl:

Hey all.

Daisy I don't think you should use your cbfm this month.I think you have got enough going in and its just one more for you.to keep it as relaxed as possible minimise stress I think.also the interventions you are having far out weigh the clinical scope of the cbfm I think.

Hopeful I only ever got cm really at the time of ovulation.as soon as I ovulated on my bfp cycle I had cm every day and it was a cloudy pale instead of the clear cm I would get.loads of people say it but I just knew by about 4dpo I was pregnant.everything felt different, even my nausea and sleep pattern was strange.I also snored like a banshee in that tww and sleep on the wrong side for me.

X

PS creative I heard vivid dreams indicates a increase hormone production....sounds good for a bfp this cycle x

Oh and Daisy you are sooo right!! What is it with ex-sex dreams, I am still all hot and bothered...I feel terrible about that!! :dohh: I'm getting me some tonight :rofl:

:rofl: get to it, creative! Enjoy!

Wise words, happy. I think I will skip the monitor.

My acupuncturist has also suggested not charting this cycle. Not sure but thinking about it. Or maybe compromise, and just till I get my temp rise.

Hey ladies!!!

Creative - crap on a cracker, you literally made me laugh out loud - GO GET yours girl!

How is everyone today?

Daisy - I realllyyyyy want to try accupuncture, I think I am going to do it! Trying to find a place thats a bit on the less expensive side though. How many times a month do you have to go?

I am going 3 times a cycle. Once or twice during the follicular phase and near ovulation, and once during the luteal phase. I was told the follicular phase is most important. It is spendy for sure, but look at it this way... At least you are not out if pocket for fertility treatments! And I'm going to use flex spending to pay for some if it. You should see who RMA refers to. That is how I found my place.

Morning ladies cd11 for me and I got my first high today! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->