CBFM Buddy

Ha ha maybe I should check my hubby coat just in case he is hiding a pot too :haha:

Briss I think my hubby is getting a bit bored with all this ttc roller coaster (although I have to say since the beginning of the year I have toughened up a lot regards BFN's). He was MIA around O I know he has to work shifts but jeez :wacko: (that's why hes had a drought since) :winkwink:

We are the sone who works everything out, takes the supplements, takes temps and even pee on a stick :haha: all they have to do is be there at certain times and contribute to the baby fund (that's what we call it).:blush:

There are so many similar symptoms for so many different things us ladies could have wrong so well worth a trip to the docs Tink - look at PMS/Pregnancy :growlmad:

Tink I think you should def get in touch with your doc and start some tests time for some answers :flower:

:hugs:

X

Ahh thanks girls :hugs: I will make an appointment (obviously female doctor after all the useless men ones I have had!!), and it will prob be near end of month, which is when they agreed to begin testing anyway.. it's very worrying!

Briss- nope nothing different has happened, wish there was a sensible explanation!

Chicky is there anyway you could encourage DH to relieve himself nearer the hospital...a bit of naughtiness somewhere?? lol...

Lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all xxx

we did not get any sperm bag :) they sent my DH to a hospital where they have the necessary facilities to encourage sperm production LOL :) not sure what my DH did in there but the result was next to zero so they asked us to retest in 6 weeks. This time my DH refused to go so had to come with him to "facilitate" the process LOL apparently you can even get a special condom there so my "facilitation" helped and we got our 12 millions - so i can understand how love making is better for conception as opposed to just having sex. it was last year we need to repeat the test and this time with sperm separation - my DH is not excited at the prospect besides he was told to cut down his beer for 6 weeks before testing - almost impossible challenge! which makes me so angry, I went under general anesthetic and he cant forget about his beer, not for good mind you, just until I get pregnant

AFM decided to stop POAS, I am getting all usual AF symptoms which usually start a week before AF arrives so I think I am pretty much out for this month (wont stop me from testing though..)

Ahh thanks girls :hugs: I will make an appointment (obviously female doctor after all the useless men ones I have had!!), and it will prob be near end of month, which is when they agreed to begin testing anyway.. it's very worrying!

Briss- nope nothing different has happened, wish there was a sensible explanation!

Chicky is there anyway you could encourage DH to relieve himself nearer the hospital...a bit of naughtiness somewhere?? lol...

Lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all xxx

Nice thought but knowing my luck I'd be arrested!!! :haha: xx

Ladies where are you? - Im bored :haha:

X

Hey garfie I'm at work :( with my boss who is officially having a nervous breakdown! Lol. God she came in and just started crying, and then, first client came in, and she started crying too! To top it all off I'm leaving here in 5 mins to go to a funeral!!! Scheesh it's going to be a long arse day :haha: xxx

Oh dear not a good day then :flower: Hope it goes okay at the funeral - I'll carry on being bored until later then :haha:

X

Oh dear not a good day then :flower: Hope it goes okay at the funeral - I'll carry on being bored until later then :haha:

X

L be back later and what's going on with your chart!!!!!! Xx

hi everyone :flower:

well funeral went as well as it could im sooooo happy today is over and done with! hope everone is ok, :thumbup:

nothing exciting here to report except for im in loove with my mooncup!!!:haha:

xxxx

The bleeding has now stopped... so glad I didn't reset cbfm... will have to see how it goes now! Been off work with a migraine today, so now worried about my job...

Chicky-sounds like a horrific day- bet you are glad its over.

Garfie- did you test today?

xx

Yay I got someone to play with - glad the funeral went okay hun :flower:

Phoned my Doc today for my prog results gone from 76 (6DPO) to 49 (9DPO) I wouldn't normally be worried except...................

I got a faint :bfp: this morning (I've been waiting all day to tell you all!):happydance:

The Doc called me in straight away for HCG beta bloods so keep your fingers crossed for me ladies I should know the results by tomorrow. (the nurse is expediting them as I've seen her three times this week and I showed her my preg test):winkwink:

Hubby doesn't know yet as he was devastated last time :cry: (I can't put him through it again until I know for certain).

Did you also know it's a year this exact month I found I was pregnant before :flower:

X

Congratulations Garfie!! :happydance: Hope you get the results you are hoping for then you can tell your husband :) xx

Ahhhh Garfie congratulations!! :hugs: Hope it all goes okay for you. When will you know? Are you going to keep testing? xx

MRS B - Thanks it was so hard today not to tell hubby - especially as I needed him to take me for another blood test - he was not happy and was wittering about the NHS and how could they not have the results yet etc (if only he knew eh) :wacko:

TINKER - Me test??????? of course I will just wish I knew how to put a pic up here.:winkwink: Hopefully I will get the results tomorrow and then I guess it will depend upon that :happydance:

X

Ooh brilliant that's not too long to wait at all!

You should get a digital ready to celebrate!! :hugs: xx

If you want to see the test it's on countdown to pregnancy 11 dpo (Misty 1) - not worked put how to get it on here.

Let me know what you all think

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back