CBFM Buddy

Awww it's still early Garfie! Keep testing :hugs: I'd go for the bloods- cant do any harm

Chicky glad hospital went well today :hugs:

AFM: cd10 but I am still spotting and sorry if tmi but it's really thick and brown... Never had this before should I be worried?? It's put DH off baby dancing!!

CHICKY - I went for my bloods as you and TINKER suggested ouchie!

Glad the Hospital appointment went well hun :flower:

TINKER - Are you drinking grapefruit juice this cycle? - I found I had similar this cycle when drinking grapefruit juice (almost like clearing the pipes :haha:) :winkwink:

AFM - Got my results and guess what I'm Ovulating :happydance: my prog level at 6DPO was 76 OMG! so well and truly Ovulated. Let's hope the eggs are still in good shape :blush:

Unless the :witch: comes in the night I will be testing tomorrow - cos I never learn :cry:

:hugs:

X

CHICKY - I went for my bloods as you and TINKER suggested ouchie!

Glad the Hospital appointment went well hun :flower:

TINKER - Are you drinking grapefruit juice this cycle? - I found I had similar this cycle when drinking grapefruit juice (almost like clearing the pipes :haha:) :winkwink:

AFM - Got my results and guess what I'm Ovulating :happydance: my prog level at 6DPO was 76 OMG! so well and truly Ovulated. Let's hope the eggs are still in good shape :blush:

Unless the :witch: comes in the night I will be testing tomorrow - cos I never learn :cry:

X

Thanks tink :hugs: sorry I can't be much help with the spotting, and grapefruit juice!? The official food of Satan! Tell me all about it! What is it supposed to do? Xxx

Garfie I have no idea about progesterone levels either but judging by your excitement it's good!!! Glad you went :hugs:

So Afm big doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm pooping my pants! Don't ask why, I have no idea I just HATE going to the doctors :( yet I could sit in a dentist chair all day long :shrug: I'm mostly concerned that as I've only stopped smoking a month or so they're going to tell me to bugger off for a bit and come back in 6 months when I'm officially clean. Xxx

Aww chicky hopefully they will be more supportive than that. Remind me again how long you've been trying?

Ooh no. Not been having grapefruit juice- hopefully this clear out is a good thing xx

Garfie, well done on progesterone, 76 is really high :) I had mine on CD20 and it was 45, but FS said it was ok anything above 30 means ovulation. I hope you get your BFP tomorrow!

grapefruit juice is for EWCM, I drink it religiously :)

Chicky, well done on giving up smoking! if you do not mind me asking how did you do it?

TINKER, am not an expert but thick and brown for CD10 does not look right. Are you on some medication or had lap or smth done earlier that could have brought this? if this continues I would start on EPO or red clover tea from CD1 to O, they are supposed to regulate your period.

BRISS - I know I was so excited I O'd - as last time was borderline, such a shame hubby was MIA around O. High levelsl doesn't guarantee pregnancy just that I should be able to sustain it this time if I am lucky enough :wacko:

Do you take the gj all the way through your cycle - I only took it up until O and 4 days after the witch had left I was having tmi a brown discharge, don't know if it's connected or not but never had it before.:blush:

CHICKY - Well done for giving up smoking - wish my hubby could :cry:

Hope tomorrow goes well at the hospital don't forget to take your charts and ask lots of questions can't wait for your update.:flower:

TINKER - if you haven't done or taken anything different this cycle maybe a quick chat with the Docs might help especially if you are worried. Good luck hun :flower:

AFM - I have bought some Superdrug own pregnancy test which I will use tomorrow - unless the :witch: comes tonight.

X

Well we stopped trying to not get pg in 2004 when we married starting doing opks about 2 yrs ago but never had a pos and started using cbfm and temping just after Christmas. We are quite an active couple so to not even have a happy accident after all these years is a little strange I'm hoping all those years I spent doing it all at the wrong times lolxx

And I quit using e- cig :) x

Good luck for tomorrow garfie il update you all! :) x

Ahh chicky that is a long time.. So is this the first time you've been to docs formally about trying? Sorry I'm nosey :haha:

Ahh chicky that is a long time.. So is this the first time you've been to docs formally about trying? Sorry I'm nosey :haha:

Lol that's ok tink we are all friends here no such thing as nosy! Lol.
Yes it's first time, I've left it ages I know, but the truth of it is we just kept thinking it'll happen when it happens and to be totally honest we are so worried that one of us might be the problem that we didn't want to put ourselves through the torture of one of us possibly feeling at fault, so we left it. Months turn into years and before you know it your worried its only going to get worse and definately harder to conceive, so now we are ready and whatever happens happens. If we are not meant to have children which I think we are or if for some reason it doesn't happen il just go steal one of garfie's! :haha:

Xxx

Yes it's first time, I've left it ages I know, but the truth of it is we just kept thinking it'll happen when it happens and to be totally honest we are so worried that one of us might be the problem that we didn't want to put ourselves through the torture of one of us possibly feeling at fault, so we left it. Months turn into years and before you know it your worried its only going to get worse and definately harder to conceive, so now we are ready and whatever happens happens. If we are not meant to have children which I think we are or if for some reason it doesn't happen il just go steal one of garfie's! :haha:

Xxx

:haha: at stealing one of Garfie's!! Lol

I know what you mean. We're approaching the time when they may be willing to do tests but the what ifs are already destroying me. I don't reckon they'll turn you away as you've been having unprotected sex for so long and you've been timing it recently too. But docs are happy as long as say you do it 2 or3 times a week apparently! Xx

Xxx

:haha: at stealing one of Garfie's!! Lol

I know what you mean. We're approaching the time when they may be willing to do tests but the what ifs are already destroying me. I don't reckon they'll turn you away as you've been having unprotected sex for so long and you've been timing it recently too. But docs are happy as long as say you do it 2 or3 times a week apparently! Xx

Let's hope so :) thanks for lifting my spirits :) tink xxxx

BRISS -

Do you take the gj all the way through your cycle - I only took it up until O and 4 days after the witch had left I was having tmi a brown discharge, don't know if it's connected or not but never had it before.:blush:

I drink a lot of GJ but I know that you are only supposed to drink it for a few days prior to O for EWCM. I love the taste and I take my liquid iron with it (almost daily). Besides, I hate water and to improve my liquid intake I found GJ to be a great alternative. I do not know if it does anything for me to be honest. Sometimes I have plenty of EWCM, other times I have none but did not have any spotting last 5 years (except for this cycle after Hysteroscopy I spotted for a couple of days but very tiny bit)

:rofl: CHICKY - You are priceless :hugs: for tomorrow.

BRISS - I don't mind g.f either but hoping it did the trick this cycle :winkwink:

X

Hi everyone :flower: how are we all today?

Well I had doctors this morning and it was fab
I've ha my cd3 bloods done to check estrogen levels and will go back on 24th may for progesterone. They are also checking my thyroid and dh has been given a sperm kit! That appointment will probably take 10 weeks to come through so plenty of time to get his head round it :) so now we wait. The one recomendation they did make was that I give my cbfm a skip this cycle as it may be causing anxiety. I think as I have te sticks already I will ignore her lol and use it anyway as I really don't want to miss out on an opportunity and I honestly don't feel anxious about using it more anxious if I don't! Lol xxx

CHICKY - Great news that the doc is carrying out all the tests (see all that worry for nothing) :hugs: I couldn't see you giving up your CBFM what would you pee on :haha:

AFM - See my chart - slept in the freezer last night :haha: reckon the :witch: is on her way BFN this morning.:dohh: Will carry on POAS until she arrives though cos I never ever learn :cry:

X

CHICKY - Great news that the doc is carrying out all the tests (see all that worry for nothing) :hugs: I couldn't see you giving up your CBFM what would you pee on :haha:

AFM - See my chart - slept in the freezer last night :haha: reckon the :witch: is on her way BFN this morning.:dohh: Will carry on POAS until she arrives though cos I never ever learn :cry:

X

Oh garfie sorry about the bfn and temp :hugs: looks like you are stuck with me a bit longer!

And you're right I couldn't give up my cbfm I have to pee on something right? Besides I do love my little friend :happydance: so il keep soldiering on and see what happens xxx

Love to all xxx

Aww Chicky that is brilliant news!! :hugs:

Garfie I am sorry to hear about your temp and bfn.. Don't lose hope yet though. :hugs: keeping my fingers crosseed :dust:

Afm: I now have full red flow... Its only 11 days since my last period started :( not sure what to do now... Reset cbfm?? Husband is gutted as not had any bedroom activity for two weeks now as had been spotting!! X

Aww Chicky that is brilliant news!! :hugs:

Garfie I am sorry to hear about your temp and bfn.. Don't lose hope yet though. :hugs: keeping my fingers crosseed :dust:

Afm: I now have full red flow... Its only 11 days since my last period started :( not sure what to do now... Reset cbfm?? Husband is gutted as not had any bedroom activity for two weeks now as had been spotting!! X

Blimey tink is that normal for you so soon? X

Garfie hope you're ok Hun where are you today we miss you!!! :hugs:
Like tink said don't lose hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back