CBFM Buddy

Mrs B - I think I will be tomorrow (if the results come back +ve) it seems really strange that it was a year this month I found out last time - I really really can't wait to tell hubby (although think he has got my PMS this month he is in a stonker of a bad mood today):haha:

:hugs:

X

Chicky - I had one at 6DPO (cos the 7DPO fell on a Saturday) it was a high 76 which doesn't come with any guarantees except it proves I ovulated. Today when I rang the Doc my prog level had gone down to 49 this was taken on 9DPO (as usually on 9/10DPO my temp dips - which it did) but then woohoo it went up again this morning :happydance:

The doc recommended I went for a HCG Beta test not just a pregnancy test which says yes or no. The HCG Beta gives you levels and they can take them every few days just to check things are proceeding in the right direction up up up :flower: Once she confirms the pregnancy then she will look at prog levels she said

X

Chicky - I had one at 6DPO (cos the 7DPO fell on a Saturday) it was a high 76 which doesn't come with any guarantees except it proves I ovulated. Today when I rang the Doc my prog level had gone down to 49 this was taken on 9DPO (as usually on 9/10DPO my temp dips - which it did) but then woohoo it went up again this morning :happydance:

The doc recommended I went for a HCG Beta test not just a pregnancy test which says yes or no. The HCG Beta gives you levels and they can take them every few days just to check things are proceeding in the right direction up up up :flower: Once she confirms the pregnancy then she will look at prog levels she said

X

ok thanks for the explanation, so basically your prog need to be climbing and they can give you something to help right? im sorry im so rubbish at this hormone levels stuff! xxx

Tinker - I read on this thread about the grapefruit juice so I decided I would try it.

I had a small glass every morning after the :witch: had gone right through till ovulation.

I don't usually have any tmi discharge once the witch has gone but I noticed for 4 days a brown discharge (it must have been clearing the pipes :winkwink:) - maybe it was something in the tubes maybe my endo/m/c I don't know but it was yucky! - I remember asking if any of you ladies had this.:blush:

X

right im off to tesco for a bulk grapefruit juice buy :happydance:

Chicky - I need two things my HCG to double and my progesterone levels to be high enough be able to sustain my baby (how weird did that feel saying my baby):flower: otherwise the doc will give me something to help - but first she has to have the pregnancy confirmed.:happydance: which was what the emergency blood test today was for :wacko:

X

Chicky - make sure it's pure grapefruit juice (I got mine from a local spar -£1.00 :haha:) I remember saying to hubby best get a few months worth didn't tell him what I wanted it for though.:winkwink:

X

Chicky - I need two things my HCG to double and my progesterone levels to be high enough be able to sustain my baby (how weird did that feel saying my baby):flower: otherwise the doc will give me something to help - but first she has to have the pregnancy confirmed.:happydance: which was what the emergency blood test today was for :wacko:

X

well fingers toes legs eyes and everything else crossed for those high numbers and pos bloods!!!! :happydance:

and pure grapefruit! il check the labels :happydance:

Thanks Chicky in fact thanks ladies.:flower:

I know I haven't been on this thread long - but the support and encouragement and advice you have all given me has been priceless (it has saved my hubby listening to me prattle on :haha:)

As you all know I have been trying for a year since my m/c and 2 years nearly in total - I never thought it would happen honestly :blush:

In fact yesterday I had a clear out of my hotmail account and decided to delete all the baby emails I signed up for a year ago as they were starting to upset me.

OMG I am really in shock I just hope the levels come back fine tomorrow.

Thanks once again ladies:flower:

X

Aww Garfie your welcome!! :hugs:

I will try gj next cycle along with the agnus castus :)

Chicky have fun!! Xx

your more than welcome garfie but dont saying it like your leaving us!! i forbid you to!! in fact if you even for one second even think about it you will come home one day to a bunny boiling on your stove!!! :haha:

and i will tink, :happydance:

I ain't going anywhere - just felt I had to share (darn hormones) :winkwink:

Oh god I know I'm going on - but tell me tomorrow will be okay.:wacko:

X

I ain't going anywhere - just felt I had to share (darn hormones) :winkwink:

Oh god I know I'm going on - but tell me tomorrow will be okay.:wacko:

X

it'll be ok hun :hugs: just because i said so :winkwink: xxxxx

cant wait for tomorrow! try not to stress to much lovely, not good for that BABA! xxx:hugs:

has anyone heard from Daisy or jchic or creative? im worried about my old gang!!!

arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BFP in the house!!!!!

GARFIE!!!!

you will be fine, thats a nice strong line and i just know its the real deal. is this your first little bean ??Xx

HAPPY - Jchic was on here earlier - she commented on my chart :flower:

X

HAPPY - This will be my fourth (never thought I'd say that!):winkwink:

I've got two boys 11 & 9 and I have my angel baby too :flower:

Thanks hun just gotta wait for the bloods to come back

X

garfie, OMG!!! congratulations!! this is just wonderful! am so excited! when I looked at your chart and saw that you BD 4 days before O I thought it was unlikely to happen, how wrong was I! I guess when the time is right it is bound to happen, am so very happy for you!!

hurray GJ :)

How long have you been using CBFM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"