CBFM Buddy

Glad everyone is well :)

Yay that you o'd Chicky don't worry about the timing- Garfie proofed last month you don't have to do too much and indeed, less is more! :)

Briss I would try using them twice a day- I do but never get a positive!!

Garfie- good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Afm no further news- still looks like a faint line! I've got my hopes up! :(

Glad everyone is well :)

Yay that you o'd Chicky don't worry about the timing- Garfie proofed last month you don't have to do too much and indeed, less is more! :)

Briss I would try using them twice a day- I do but never get a positive!!

Garfie- good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Afm no further news- still looks like a faint line! I've got my hopes up! :(

I can't wait for that faint line to get darker!!!! Can u post a pic? Or is it that faint we wouldn't see xxx

Fingers crossed Tinker that the line gets darker :flower:

Are you using the same type of test from the same batch, maybe try a different type? the ic's only gave me a very faint line but with a Superdrug test at 11DPO it was deff there.:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Its too faint for pics :( I wanted to share it but its only there in certain lights and not had that before.

I have a clearblue plus (old version) to try in morning... So we'll see!! Xx

Have I missed something... is this a faint PT or OPK??

Ooops Tinker am I ahead of myself I thought it was a PT :shrug:

X

Eeeek!! How did I miss this!!! Hope it gets darker for you xx

Woohoo - I can get excited again :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I put mine up on countdowntopregnancy.com (you can invert, greyscale etc) perhaps try that hun if it's to faint to see.

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Thanks Mrs B me too. Hope it is something.

Ooh will take a pick of tomorrows and try it if something there!! Thanks Garfie xx

Oh thank god :happydance: for a minute I thought I'd got it all wrong too and we were actually on about an opk!!!!! TINK!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: god I'm excited!

Xxxxxxxxx

I do not understand what is going on, did I miss it? I was expecting to see a very prominent second line this evening and instead got no second line at all. Is this all? I missed it? and if so which one was supposed to be positive? they all look pretty negative to me.

am trying to attach the picture but they are so large, not sure if you can see it properly.

am so very confused. is it possible that I did not have LH surge at all? CBFM did not seem to spot it either.

Attachments

• DSCF6895.jpg
    DSCF6895.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 10
Briss CD11 looks the darkest..you may have missed it... some people don't have the surge for long- I think mine happens when i sleep :haha:

I have added test onto Countdowntopregnancy if you want to take a look, I don't know if can see it or not! Its hit or miss on the real tests!! LOL

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test25536

it's a bit blurry, but the important thing is that you can see the second line. you will know for sure by friday but so far so good! really hoping for a BFP for you!

if my positive was CD11 which was yesterday (and depressingly this was one day when we did not BD) then I was supposed to O today so should probably get temp rise tomorrow, there will be lot of freaking out on my part if i do not! timing is not great have a very important lunch with the management tomorrow, shame I cant share my OPK/CBFM disaster with them :)

the depressing thing is that my CBFM missed my peak again! I need to get to the bottom of what might have happened during/after laparoscopy that screwed it for me.

I know it's blurry :( It was really hard trying to get the line to show up- just wish you could all see what I see!

Briss if you had been bding before CD11 then his little men could be sat there waiting already- and I have never had a positive opk or peak on CBFM but get symptoms of ovulation and AF after.. xx

You up yet tink? :hugs:

I've got another question! :haha: ff gave me crosshairs today, wasn't expecting them till tomorrow to be honest but it's saying at the minute that I ov'd on Sunday, the day before my first peak :shrug: I don't think it's right and am fully expecting them to bump to the following day when I put some more temps in but what do you guys think? X

Chicky, it does not look right at all. FF will definitely change it to your first peak.

As expected I got my temp up today! which means (if our calculations are correct) I O yesterday on CD12. Am generally happy I think we BD enough although still depressed that we did not DB on supposedly positive/peak day. How could I have known if neither CBFM not OPK were of any help :( I think I was right to BD every day (almost) as with these two not working properly I would have definitely missed it as I usually O on CD13-14. On the positive side, it does look like a normal cycle :)

I actually know where I went wrong with OPK, it is all about timing, I POAS between 6-8 pm which is too late, 2 pm is the best time for this apparently. LH surge happens in the morning but it will only become detectable in your urine by early afternoon. So probably what I saw on CD11 was the end of my LH surge but cos we BD later that night I think I am OK.

I have now stopped all the Chinese stuff and moved to pregnancy vitamins and fish oils.

Hi Chicky this mornings test also appeared to have a line on it... but was equally faint... don't know what to think!! Worried they are just iffy tests but don't want to use expensive ones yet as it is early- I will as soon as mine come in the post though!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->