CBFM Buddy

Tink - can you put that up on countdowntopregnancy.com then we can invert etc - I think I can also see something, this is one day before she who shall not be named correct?:flower: Is this taken with FMU (are you getting up in the night too)?

Briss - This worked for me if I woke early I made a note and then adjusted it - so long as you remain consistent in your methods :hugs:

Mrs B - I am still peeing :blush:

I got my HCG levels back see what you ladies think all taken a week apart:-

11 DPO 32

19 DPO 798

26 DPO 3443

She doesn't need to see me anymore :happydance:

:hugs:

X

That's brilliant news Garfie!!! :hugs:

I took the test at lunch time after holding my urine for 2 hours... very diluted- I also drink a lot of squash :(

I have uploaded the one in the case and not in the case

Sorry they're blurry I am rubbish!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=25833

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=25831

tink! congrats i see it!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited to see those lines get darker! :happydance: and yes i guess i do know my body better :happydance:

briss, sorry for the confusion, i confused myself at one point! lol having a very blonde day! :dohh: id say when you wake up at 6-6:30 take it then, and then when you wake at 8 take it then too but adjust it to the 6:30 time, so they are consistent xx

garfie, thats great news so happy for your great blood results! yay :happydance:

love chicky xxx

Tink I think I see something too!:flower:

Darn it I just typed a reply to you and the sodding pooter ate it!!!:dohh:

Basically 2 hours isn't long enough hun if you was going to do one tonight you should probably not test until 8 or 9 tonight starting now, no more peeing and also not have more than one glass of juice/cup of tea etc.

Probably easier to just test in the morning with FMU even if you get up at 6.00 am to pee:blush:(POAS then)

Briss - Not sure what they mean but last years little one didn't make it past the hundreds (so this has got to be more positive right):happydance:

Chicky - :hugs: for your blonde moment :haha:

X

Well the :witch: is due today, though I am 11 or 12 dpo (have short lp) so I took 4 tests.
I've taken 4 tests this morning...

FRER- same faint line as yesterday was a little darker but faded.
CB Plus- faint line
IC smudge line as previous days
CB digital (just cos the lines were annoying me!!)- negative.

Could I really have 3 evaps?? :cry:

I've heard lots of people say theire digi took a while to pick up anything x

morning tink i agree with mrs b, i know someone on here who got a bfn 14dpo and a bfp 19dpo!!! just took a while to show :shrug: hang in there hun :hugs:xxx

I agree tink, we could all see the second line so it is very promising. there was a lady here who kept getting negatives and then AF showed up (or so she thought) but after a day or so it stopped which was unusual, the lady took another test and it was BFP. There is always hope.

I got my crosshairs today (finally) but dotted ones which was very annoying so I added a positive OPK :) I hope it was positive (which I missed) ...

I am still trying to understand how this temp adjustment works, for example today I woke at 7.15 am and my temp was 36.63; fell back asleep and woke up again at 8.00 am (with alarm) and my temp was 36.66. Not a big difference but when I adjusted my 7.15 am temp it gave me 36.71. I put down the adjusted temp but have doubts.

Briss - I agree that does seem a little high :wacko:but what were your temps the other two days. :flower:

Remember a one of high temp means nothing its an overall pattern you are looking for.

Is something different in your house? maybe sleeping with more blankets, heating on, more nightwear :blush: I don't know or maybe it's just because the weather is warmer.:shrug:

Once again see how your temp is tomorrow:hugs:

Tink - I can't believe all of them are evap hun I would say that you O later (do you temp I can't remember :dohh:) and that would make everything later including a :bfp: :happydance:

A digi is not the most sensitive test hun (but usually the most expensive):haha:

The one I used was superdrugs own - a predictor didn't even predict :haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

Chicky - How are you today?:hugs:

AFM - I have my ex hubby coming to see the boys for a night and he is bringing his g/f and her kids - so me and hubby are escaping to the MIL :winkwink:

X

Hi everyone hope we are all ok and looking forward to the weekend :) although mine doesn't officially start till tomorrow night as I work Saturdays! Boo! Anyway nothing to report here, except up and down temps, usually I get a nice little curve and the worst case of flatulence ever!!! Lol. Thank god for noisy hairdryers!!! :blush: xx

Thanks ladies. I'm trying to keep positive but keep crying. Had worst day at work in a long time!

Lol at the noise from the hairdryer hiding flatulance! Lol

Nope Garfie I don't temp.

I've got a horrible feeling after all that the :witch: is going to arrrive! Xx

Oh tink don't cry sweet pea :( I'm sorry you've had a bad day at work :hugs: not knowing one way or another is a killer. Will you test again tomorrow? I really hope af stays away :hugs: xxx

Thanks Chicky :hugs:

Just some people are SO stupid!

I don't know- I was considering getting a superdrug test and trying it- but don't know if would be better waiting until monday when I have docs anyway xx

Well if you do make sure it's fmu. I'd like to say hold out but I know if it were me I wouldn't be able to! Lol. I think it's highly unlikely you could do so many and have faint lines or smudges and them all be Evaps or just a fluke so lots of :dust::dust: to you tink il have everything crossed for your bfp :) x:hugs:

Hi Tink I have always found Superdrug to be the best! If there was no line I wasn't pregnant :blush:

If you are going to take another test tonight just drink a lot less and wait 4 hours from when you next pee:winkwink: And one of the symptoms of early pregnancy is thinking the :witch: is going to arrive. In fact I am still checking all the time too :blush::dust::dust::dust:

Chicky :rofl:noisy hairdrier good job you don't have a dog or else that would get blamed :haha: Well seems like your chart is misbehaving this month hmmm?:flower:

AFM - We are all off to pictures tonight to see Dark Shadows - a treat for the eldest as he's just finished his SATS :happydance:

X

Ooh enjoy garfie! And yes it is a bit :shrug: typical just when you think you know it all :shrug: it's nothing like my usual charts and when I overlay it my temps are much lower. Well it's not probably that much but looks it on a chart lol. Xx

Hey ladies,
Tink, hang in there love. I have heard that feeling is totally normal. Try to relax this weekend :)
Garfie, how are you feeling? Exhausted?
Chicky-BOO for confusing temps :( I know how crazy cycles feel... I'm sorry!

AFM: I had a really tough day on Mothers Day. I guess I just reflected on the fact that I really thought I would at least be expecting by then. I was SO grumpy!!
Then on Wed a girl in my prayer group announced she is accidentally pregnant!!!! She was excited and emotional and I sat there feeling angry and hurt and having lots of 'NO FAIR!' moments. Tried my best to slap the 'I'm happy for you' smile on my face.

I am on CD31 and was hoping for AF on CD28... no idea since the procedure. I did have a 28 day cycle before this one and now I'm scared my body is reverting back to the 45 day cycle it was before my ovary/massive cyst were removed.

Then, in the back of my mind I'm thinking... could I be pregnant?!!?!? I am trying SO HARD not to think that because I am only a few days later than the last cycle and not late at all if I am back on a 33-45 day cycle. But then my nipples are tingly, I had a terrible two days of head-cold last week, I am exhausted (but, what's new?) and I feel 'weird'.

So I am hanging in there and trying to ignore the test screaming at me from my bedside table...

I'm thinking I should wait a week because, let's be honest, as soon I get that BFN, AF will rear her ugly face :(

I'm keeping tabs on you all,
Love, Hopeful

It's great to hear from you hopeful!! :hugs: I'm sorry you Are having a tough time, and don't feel bad I have lots of those it's not fair moments!! Just ask garfie!! :haha: your symptoms sound promising il be praying and keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

P.s I panicked and thought I'd forgotten mothers day!! :dohh: must be a different day in the u.s lol x

Chicky - :rofl: we had Mother's Day ages ago :haha: in fact Father's day is coming up (for those who still have daddies :cry:)

Hopeful - Great to hear from you again hun we all have those it's not fair moments so you go ahead and stamp your feet if you want if it helps! You will become stronger hun and here's hoping that the :witch: stays away :hugs:

Tink - How are you this morning any news?:flower:

Briss - How is your temp taking - hope you went back to :sleep: after you took it if it's too early to get out of bed :winkwink:

AFM - I'm feeling pissed off (excuse my French) upset etc etc my mum has just phoned and said the reason my sister (who doesn't have kids) is not getting excited about this pregnancy is because she would rather wait until after the scan :cry: (what about my little one and PMA for me?)

Well I just let rip and said I thought that was selfish, the hormones came to the top :growlmad: I could feel myself bubbling up and before I knew the words were out of my mouth. So why do I feel bad:cry:

Anyway rant over I get more support from you ladies than my own family :cry:

Hubby gave me a big cuddle which made me feel better :happydance:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom