CBFM Buddy

Ooh tink can't wait for those lines to get darker for you!

Thanks Briss I think so too x

How's everyone this morning?

tink, what're your lines like today?

Chicky, your chart is looking good as we thought FF changed it to your first peak

I am still not sure where I am in my cycle, I thought I O on CD12 cos of temperature rise but this morning my temperature was all over the place. The first one I got was 36.47 which is very unusual for my post-O temp levels, just in case I measured it again (immediately) and it was 36.64! quite a difference. I did it 10 more times and got different results ranging from 36.51 to 36.68. no idea what is the correct temperature for today. Should I change my thermometer? Besides I woke with a very strong pain in my right ovary, the kind I usually get when I O. We did not BD last night cos we thought I was done for this cycle and now I am not so sure.

Morning ladies how are we all today?

Tink - Any news yet has the line got darker, keeping my fingers crossed :flower:

Pixie - Hope you are feeling better and your cold is on the way out:thumbup:

Mrs B - Hope you are not being ill anymore - so far I am quite symptom free although I reckon they are waiting sneakily around the corner :haha:

Chicky - How predictable is FF changing your chart? - hope you managed to get plenty of :sex::sex::sex:

Briss - Glad you have got your OPK timing sorted, are you going to use them twice a day now?:hugs:

AFM - I am still awaiting my 3rd HCG blood test to come back - the Docs sure keep you hanging on, so in the meantime there is a duster with my name on it :haha:

:hugs:

X

garfie, I think I can write this cycle off, no idea if I had LH surge and missed it or I did not have it and whether I O at all. I am going to stop OPK and CBFM for this cycle, do not see any point. Next cycle I will start using 2 OPK: at 1-2pm and 6-7 pm and CBFM in the morning. Let's see if that makes a difference. I will continue with my temp though

Briss - You are taking temp the same time every morning before you get out of bed, talk, drink, or anything else you might do?:winkwink:

I just see from your chart you have lots of open circles :shrug:

Glad you are still temping cos how will we stalk otherwise :haha:

X

I temp around 8 am (could be between 7.30 and 8.30 hence open circles) I temp first thing as soon as I open my eyes and the only movement I make is reaching for the thermometer :) and yet it gave me totally different temps this morning within 5-10 minutes. Is this normal? I never do it more than once but today the first temp just seemed wrong and I wanted to confirm it (which did not happen)

what confuses me more is this pain in my right ovary, I still have it and it's been 3 hours. For years before I started TTC and temp/OPK/CBFM this pain was how I knew (or I thought I knew) when I O. May be this pain means something else?

Briss - If I did my temp at a different time (if hubby/kids/animals woke me up etc) I would go onto a website called BBT adjuster - when my baby, and put in new times, I also made a note in FF. Maybe try that:shrug:

As for the pain in your ovary hun - it could be O, if it carries on why not give the Doc a phone see what they say perhaps a side effect of the lap? :hugs:

I never used a basal thermometer just an ordinary one - and yes at times when I took my temp more than once :blush: I also got different readings.

X

Hi everyone. So as predicted ff moved my ov day and I'm happy with that I knew I hadnt ov'd on Sunday, it's the low temp throwing crosshairs off :)

Briss ov pain can occur anytime. And an hour later or earlier is a huge difference bbt wise. And don't worry about the thermometer mine does that too, always use first temp, discard the others, and for every hour later you sleep drop the temp by 1/10th degree every hour earlier up it by the same but as garfie says there are sites to help. That's the general rule. You'll find making sure its taken at same time by setting an alarm makes a massive difference to your charts And don count yourself out it looks my end like you have ovulated just havent had a massive increase in temps but it's probably the higher ones at the start of cycle making it look odd. I'd keep bd'ing just in case I think it's highly likely cbfm and opk missed it for whatever reason. X

thanks! how do you make a note in FF? adjusted temp look weird frankly. so when you get different temps, how do you chose which one to use?

Briss - When I used to input my information temp, cm, etc right at the bottom of the page there should be a space - I used to put in both of my temps and the time I took them.

I always used the adjusted one on my FF chart . I also used the space to note any weird symptoms there too - handy to look back on :winkwink:

Temp 36.4 - taken at 7.30am
Temp adjusted to 36.46 (as it was taken half an hour earlier than normal).

So 36.46 would be the one I would use as I normally temp at 8.00am - does that make sense :dohh: yours will be even more accurate as you use a bbt.

Set your alarm for the same time every day take your temps and then go back to :sleep: that was the easiest way I found (especially on a weekend :haha:)

X

thanks garfie, this does make sense. I wake up at 8 even without the alarm the problem is that I often wake up earlier say 6.30 so do not get 3 hour sleep afterwards for normal temp so I usually use 6.30 temp rather than 8 am (which is often way too high)

thanks garfie, this does make sense. I wake up at 8 even without the alarm the problem is that I often wake up earlier say 6.30 so do not get 3 hour sleep afterwards for normal temp so I usually use 6.30 temp rather than 8 am (which is often way too high)

That's when I wake up too but I take my temp then go back to sleep until I need to get up :happydance: it'll make all the difference hun x

FF says that you need to have at least 3 hours of sleep before measuring your temp but between 6.30 and 8 I only get 1.5 hour sleep so I thought 6.30 am temperature is more accurate. is it not right?

FF says that you need to have at least 3 hours of sleep before measuring your temp but between 6.30 and 8 I only get 1.5 hour sleep so I thought 6.30 am temperature is more accurate. is it not right?

Er now I'm confused lol. So if you usually wake up at 6:30 for a pee or whatever like I do then take your temp at that time, set an alarm if you have to. But if you do it at 6:30 one day then 8:00am the following day, even without waking up the temp will be way off. So yeah you need at least 3 hrs sleep but it also needs to be no more than 10 mins either side of your temp taking time, whichever you choose that to be. But if u wake at 6:30 then do it and go back to sleep Does that make sence. Xx

sorry for confusing you :) my usual time 8 am, most of the time I wake up at 8 and get my temp then so no issues here.

My problem is that sometimes I wake up before that i.e. at 6.30. When this happens I usually go back to sleep but in such cases I always check my temp at 6.30 because it seems that even when I go back to sleep I only get another 1.5 hours until my usual time (8 am) so not enough sleep to get the right temp.

Am I right?

Briss- Sorry I can't help on the temping... I don't do it..

Chicky- Yay!! You know your body better than FF :happydance:

Garfie- hope things are okay.

Now.. I have a problem. I cannot stop weeing :shrug: It is making it really difficult for me to hold my urine long enough to get an accurate test result (it looks like water!!!)

I got a faint line on a FRER today- it didn't look like it had colour- so I took the test apart thinking it was an evap and then it did have colour...

Let me know what you think...

Attachments

• South Gloucestershire-20120517-00183.jpg
    South Gloucestershire-20120517-00183.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20120517-00186.jpg
    IMG-20120517-00186.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
I can see it!

PS. I could not stop weeing right at the very begining, like the week I found out, then it tailed off!

I can see it too! may be try tomorrow morning the first urine of the day hopefully it will be concentrated enough for a darker line. Cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->