CBFM Buddy

Thanks for all the info girls :) ... I am on CD 4 today, can't wait for the next two days to be over, and to actually start feeding the CBFM some sticks.

Today was my first day to POAS :happydance: or better yet PINAC (pee in a cup)

Ok I will be the first to say the pledge "Hi my name is Mzladyk and I am addicted to peeing on things" :rofl:

Hey girls! I just started using my cbfm yesterday, I have short cycles so I started on day 5... the instructions said an average cycle of 24 days and up should start on day 9? Did I read that wrong or no?

Day 18 and i got my high reading today :)

..... Lucky that i am off work for the long weekend and we are away this evening. Lots of Bdancing for us... Just so pleased to have got a high.... at least i know im working okay LOL

Dawn xx

I think if you just start using it, it asks you to POAS from day 6 for the first cycle and then it gets used to you and will decide when you need to start POAS for from the next cycle. I am on CD 18 of my first cycle and have been POAS since day 6. I got my high reading today :thumbup:

Dawn

Hey girls! I just started using my cbfm yesterday, I have short cycles so I started on day 5... the instructions said an average cycle of 24 days and up should start on day 9? Did I read that wrong or no?

YAY! I just used mine this AM for the first time. I'm on CD4 and cant wait until it asks me to POAS, lol.

Its pretty easy to use I think, it sounded way more complicated that what it is!

TGIF everyone

I think if you just start using it, it asks you to POAS from day 6 for the first cycle and then it gets used to you and will decide when you need to start POAS for from the next cycle. I am on CD 18 of my first cycle and have been POAS since day 6. I got my high reading today :thumbup:

Dawn

Oooh ok, thanks :) and yayy for a high reading!! :happydance:

I just got af today and am going to be using a CBFM for the first time this cycle :D Would love someone to buddy up with!! I ordered my sticks last week and they should be here tomorrow...I hope! I am borrowing the monitor from a close friend, so I need to reset it, only problem is I need a stick to reset it :dohh: Can I turn it on CD2 and make it CD2 or will it default to CD1 automatically??

So... Today is cd6 of second cycle, my cbfm requested a stick which I thought was odd as i didn't expect one until a bit later this cycle,soI gave it one expecting to come back low and BAM high straight away!!! Wasn't expecting that! Xx

Hi there, can I join in too? I am on CD7 with my cbfm and have been poas since CD6. Still low so hoping ill have a high very soon x

I peed on my first stick today :) it was low but I'm still pretty happy to be on the next step. Congrats on the early high!

HI,

you can programme it up to as far as CD5 by holding down the m button (i think). so you should have no problems programming it to suit your cycle

Dawn

I just got af today and am going to be using a CBFM for the first time this cycle :D Would love someone to buddy up with!! I ordered my sticks last week and they should be here tomorrow...I hope! I am borrowing the monitor from a close friend, so I need to reset it, only problem is I need a stick to reset it :dohh: Can I turn it on CD2 and make it CD2 or will it default to CD1 automatically??

HI,

you can programme it up to as far as CD5 by holding down the m button (i think). so you should have no problems programming it to suit your cycle

Thanks! It unfortunately did not come in the mail today :( So if it comes in on Monday I wont get to turn it on until Tuesday Morning, CD 5....gosh I hope it comes in in time!!!

HI,

mine actually came a day late (and in the evening) so i was on CD7 when i turned it on. since you can only programme it to 5 (and i am inpatient and didn't want to wait another cycle) i started using it. so currently it says i am CD20, when in reality i am CD21.... i assumed it would be fine as it still detects surges in LH. I have a long cycle and it was on (CD17 or CD18) when i got my first high reading. (i have gone through loads of sticks this month as i started testing on CD6 as requested by the monitor). I personally would start using it even if it arrives on CD6 for you.... I was a bit concerned cos you need to turn it on first and programme it within the 6 hour time frame you want to test in, so technically i went to CD7........... alas, it all seems to be working okay. we are now on high readings and Bdancing every other day at the moment and then will do everyday during peak (hope this will be enough).
The interesting thing i have found with the CBFM is that i ovulate way later than i thought.... might explain why we are on our 8th month of TTC

Dawn

HI,

Thanks! It unfortunately did not come in the mail today :( So if it comes in on Monday I wont get to turn it on until Tuesday Morning, CD 5....gosh I hope it comes in in time!!!

That's a great idea Dawn! I pray that this will be your month hun!! :hugs2:

Thanks for all the info girls ... I am on CD 4 today, can't wait for the next two days to be over, and to actually start feeding the CBFM some sticks.

Hi ladies,

Can i be so rude to ask If I can join you too???

I got mine delivered at the end of last week and just waiting on af but I don't know what will happen this month as I miscarried at 6wks on 6th August :(

I have had a CBFM before but my OH works away in the Navy so seemed pointless so I got rid of it but as he back in the UK now, we have decided to give it another go.

I have been TTC for 3 years with a blighted ovum in Feb 2009 and had an erpc at 10 weeks. I'm also old in the TTC stakes being a grand old age of 40.

Not really got much going for me really, have I LOL so please let me join.........I need some like minded people to help me on the most difficutl journey I have ever been on

GL to all and :dust: to you xxxx

:flower:

Welcome on board. Good luck with the CBFM. This thread is great for keeping us all together. Look forward to seeing how we all get on with it

Dawn xxx

Hi ladies,

Can i be so rude to ask If I can join you too???

I got mine delivered at the end of last week and just waiting on af but I don't know what will happen this month as I miscarried at 6wks on 6th August :(

I have had a CBFM before but my OH works away in the Navy so seemed pointless so I got rid of it but as he back in the UK now, we have decided to give it another go.

I have been TTC for 3 years with a blighted ovum in Feb 2009 and had an erpc at 10 weeks. I'm also old in the TTC stakes being a grand old age of 40.

Not really got much going for me really, have I LOL so please let me join.........I need some like minded people to help me on the most difficutl journey I have ever been on

GL to all and :dust: to you xxxx

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:
AFM, I have had highs since CD7 so hopefully I will get a peak soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->