CBFM Buddy

I know I was wondering the same...since everyone gets a different number of highs before their peak. So if you are swaying for a girl do you stop BDing when you see your Peak?? Just curious!

I know I was wondering the same...since everyone gets a different number of highs before their peak. So if you are swaying for a girl do you stop BDing when you see your Peak?? Just curious!

I would think so. Doesn't Shettles method say that on your Most Fertile days (peak on CBFM I would assume) is the time you are most likely to conceive a boy? I think thats what it says anyway! LOL

Just got my first peak reading this AM!!! Soooo excited! I definitely thought I would get one more high before peak but regardless I am hoping this is my month!

:dance: Yay for your peak! How many highs did you get hun? I am on CD9 and still getting lows.

My first high was yesterday on CD11. I bet you will get a high around cd11-12

Hmmm, so according to my ticker today is one of my most fertile days but CBFM gave me a low reading. I had a High Reading on Thursday and yesterday (Monday) and Peak Readings on Saturday and Sunday. We BD'd on all the highs and peaks.

Advice? Perhaps I ovulated early?

I would go by the monitor...its been reading your hormone levels and would be more accurate. You probably just ovulated earlier this cycle so the calendar is off.

Thanks! I hope so....would LOVE a BFP! I am hoping this is my month....fingers and toes crossed!!:happydance:

So today is day 16 for me and I got a peak!! I have had a high reading since day 7 ... So excited to see that I'm actually ovulating :)

Congrats on your peak jchic :flower:

Oh I would also go with what the monitor says ... I read somewhere on BnB that ovulation can vary month to month, while LP stays the same.

Thanks! YAY SUBBY! Those are alot of highs! You are going to be tired this month from all the BD, LOL.

:thumbup:

got my first high yesterday at CD17...finally, so the machine is working fine, its just me ovulating very late apparently. I'm impatient! :hissy:

got my first high yesterday at CD17...finally, so the machine is working fine, its just me ovulating very late apparently. I'm impatient! :hissy:

WOOHOO! Keep us posted. I am in the dreaded 2ww

Congrats on your peak!!!! it's always so exciting to get a peak and know that your body is doing something right!!
Jchic- I'm not much far behind you I don't think, I have had two highs so far and on cd 11 I think i may ovulate early this month which would be great because I had only 3 high days last month starting on day 15 and o'd on 19 so i would love to get a peak tomorrow but im thinking either tomorrow or the next day..we will see! but if so we can be cycle buddies this month!!

Babydust to all!!!!!

you are way ahead of me lol i guess we wont be buddies but hello anyhow lol

Is this your first month using the CBFM? This will be my 2nd cycle using it, considering the witch is on her way :cry:

For those who have been using the monitor for more than a month can you tell me when it stops asking for sticks? I got my first high this morning after my peak, so will it stop asking when I finally get my low?

For those who have been using the monitor for more than a month can you tell me when it stops asking for sticks? I got my first high this morning after my peak, so will it stop asking when I finally get my low?

Yes, it will stop asking you after you get a low after your peaks and highs :thumbup:

Is this your first month using the CBFM? This will be my 2nd cycle using it, considering the witch is on her way :cry:

How do you know she's coming hun? Don't you still have 5 more days left in your cycle?

Yes just about, but I have bad AF cramps and brown discharge (sorry TMI) yesterday and today. Its only when I wipe but I usually have 2 days of brown discharge before AF....so I think she is coming early, and my temp is low. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->