CBFM Buddy

CD 8, 3rd day of high :) Hoping to peak soon unlike last month which I was high until AF arrived x

should i be concerned that i got my first high on CD17? many others seem to get them a lot earlier. I have a random cycle that varies from month to month. however i am now taking agnus castus in the hope that sorts the cycle out

Last month my first high was on 16, this month on 6!! :shrug:

Wow, thats quite a range. Good thing you have the CBFM to tell you when you are good to go!!

I am on CD7 and no high reading yet, but I usually ovulate around CD16/17

WOOHOOO CBFM ladies!!

should i be concerned that i got my first high on CD17? many others seem to get them a lot earlier. I have a random cycle that varies from month to month. however i am now taking agnus castus in the hope that sorts the cycle out

Not at all. This is my first month using it, but I know I Ovulate around day 16/17 so you should be good!

keep us posted!!!

Wow, thats quite a range. Good thing you have the CBFM to tell you when you are good to go!!

WOOHOOO CBFM ladies!!

I know its mad isnt it! Although didnt see my peak last month but it was my first month so I have read thats normal ... fxd for this month!

WOOHOOO CBFM ladies!!

I know its mad isnt it! Although didnt see my peak last month but it was my first month so I have read thats normal ... fxd for this month!

I heard that too....I think thats why they make you test early Day 6 or so, the first time.

SO frustrating!!

WOOHOOO CBFM ladies!!

I heard that too....I think thats why they make you test early Day 6 or so, the first time.

SO frustrating!!

I found it strange that my second cycle wanted a test on cd 6, even stranger when it wasnt on low :rofl: my body amazes me! lol

WOOHOOO CBFM ladies!!

SO frustrating!!

I found it strange that my second cycle wanted a test on cd 6, even stranger when it wasnt on low :rofl: my body amazes me! lol

If only WE came with a manual, huh??? If you come across one, let me know :shrug:LOL

Someone Please :HELP:

I got my CBFM all reset and turned it on, had a little trouble as my friend didn't give me all the instructions so I've been searching the web trying to figure out of to do it. I think I've got it now, so I've set it up as CD5. I hope I did that right?? Reading mixed reviews about what to call each day. My 1st 3 days of this cycle were just brown blood, but I wouldn't call it spotting there was a good amount of it and yesterday full red af arrive. Some people say that you don't count your period until the day you see red blood?? But while on my IUD I never had red blood, so does that mean I didn't get my period? When I did get some light brown blood always when AF was suppose to arrive and for 5 days or so....I am confused is today CD2 or CD5???? Maybe it wont even matter? But if I change it FF and the monitor will be off...ahhh I don't know!!

Someone Please :HELP:

I got my CBFM all reset and turned it on, had a little trouble as my friend didn't give me all the instructions so I've been searching the web trying to figure out of to do it. I think I've got it now, so I've set it up as CD5. I hope I did that right?? Reading mixed reviews about what to call each day. My 1st 3 days of this cycle were just brown blood, but I wouldn't call it spotting there was a good amount of it and yesterday full red af arrive. Some people say that you don't count your period until the day you see red blood?? But while on my IUD I never had red blood, so does that mean I didn't get my period? When I did get some light brown blood always when AF was suppose to arrive and for 5 days or so....I am confused is today CD2 or CD5???? Maybe it wont even matter? But if I change it FF and the monitor will be off...ahhh I don't know!!

Hi There!

Thats a tough question! I never really was good at counting my cycle, but I was told that the first day of full red menstration is considered Cycle Day 1. If you never have had red, then maybe that's just your cycle? Im not really sure. I am sure it will give you your high/peak readings at some point, and maybe work backwards from there and see what day you are supposed to Ovulate. Do you chart at all? perhaps that can act as a backup!

Yes I started charting for the 1st time last month, so fairly new to it...I think I'm going to leave it at CD5, I guess it doesn't really matter as long as I see a peak, and I will, even if I have to use 3 extra sticks :winkwink:

does anyone know what happens if you have not ovulated after using all 20 sticks?, does it ask you to keep testing or is that it for the month?

Dawn

does anyone know what happens if you have not ovulated after using all 20 sticks?, does it ask you to keep testing or is that it for the month?

Dawn

hmmm....Im not sure. It might ask you to keep testing. Do you have regular cycles?

They have been less regualr recently but i am stressed :growlmad: I am taking acnus castus to try and help.

Dawn

hmmm....Im not sure. It might ask you to keep testing. Do you have regular cycles?

Yes,it asked me to test this morning and i got my peak :happydance: bad news DH is not well so no baby dancing for us. guess i am out of the running this month :growlmad:

They have been less regualr recently but i am stressed :growlmad: I am taking acnus castus to try and help.

Dawn

Did it ask you to test this AM?

OK so I got my first high reading today on Day 11! WOOHOO! I have a question for you ladies though:

We BD on CD8 and CD10 (trying to sort of follow SMEP with the CBFM) and I got a high reading with FMU this AM. Should I skip today or BD each day with high reading? I get nervous because people say that if you BD everyday the sperm count isnt good or whatever?:shrug:
If I follow SMEP correctly, it states to BD the day you get a high reading for 3 days in a row.

Woohoo, I would stick with every other, we went for every day and got highs for ages and were exhausted! Then be om each peak and the day after ... That's what I plan on xx

Woohoo, I would stick with every other, we went for every day and got highs for ages and were exhausted! Then be om each peak and the day after ... That's what I plan on xx

gotcha! Does the sperm count decrease if you do BD 3 days in a row like SMEP says?

PS - HAPPY FRIDAY!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->