CBFM Buddy

so i have read through this thread and i to am using cbfm [5th cycle] but i have always peaked in previous cycle,s but bthis cycle started 31st may and frm fist poas cd6 i got lows all way to cd16 then cd17 got 1st high in this cycle but it,s remaining on high today cd20 do you think im going to ov as i have had pos opk [very positive] frm cd8 even when cbfm was on low my temps i have only just started doing [1st mth] if anyone would care to take alook at my chart comments welcome thanks in advancehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=122556 :hugs:

so i have read through this thread and i to am using cbfm [5th cycle] but i have always peaked in previous cycle,s but bthis cycle started 31st may and frm fist poas cd6 i got lows all way to cd16 then cd17 got 1st high in this cycle but it,s remaining on high today cd20 do you think im going to ov as i have had pos opk [very positive] frm cd8 even when cbfm was on low my temps i have only just started doing [1st mth] if anyone would care to take alook at my chart comments welcome thanks in advancehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=122556 :hugs:

Hello and welcome :happydance: for some reason I can't click on the link to your chart :shrug: xxx

Bloody hell just noticed ur picture are they all your babies?! Xx

Hi everyone,
Woke up to some pretty bad cramps this morning. Dreamed all night of bfp's and feeling so blue now :( feel exactly as I usually do a day or two before AF comes... Oh boy! Was really hoping this would be our cycle... Back to the drawing board...

Oh tink :(
I'm so sorry honey. I hate this stupid game!! Why are our hopes continuously dashed.
Praying for you hon...
Ps: you will be in super fertility mode in 2 or so weeks time. Be sure to keep going on CBFM so u know when to make the most of it :)
Hugs to you tink....:hugs:

Cramping, heavier bleeding and clots :cry: How did I know this wasn't going to be?? :cry:

Tinker- I was just reading through, new to the thread, and wanted to say I'm so sorry about the clots and cramps! Are you going to go to the doctor? Fingers crossed everything is okay! But i totally understand where you are coming from! I had a chemical in early January and a miscarriage at the end of March... I had the "how did I know" feeling as well the second time around, and it's the worst! I'm so sorry, fingers crossed! :hugs:

Oh tink :(
I'm so sorry honey. I hate this stupid game!! Why are our hopes continuously dashed.
Praying for you hon...
Ps: you will be in super fertility mode in 2 or so weeks time. Be sure to keep going on CBFM so u know when to make the most of it :)
Hugs to you tink....:hugs:

Awww, thanks hun :hugs:

Is it sad that I'm still clinging on to the fact that there may still be a pregnancy?? I don't see the point in going to the doctors, but then maybe I should so it's on my records... but I don't know if I want to hear it :shrug:

Cramping, heavier bleeding and clots :cry: How did I know this wasn't going to be?? :cry:

Tinker- I was just reading through, new to the thread, and wanted to say I'm so sorry about the clots and cramps! Are you going to go to the doctor? Fingers crossed everything is okay! But i totally understand where you are coming from! I had a chemical in early January and a miscarriage at the end of March... I had the "how did I know" feeling as well the second time around, and it's the worst! I'm so sorry, fingers crossed! :hugs:

Thanks love.. and welcome.

I'm not sure yet. Tempted to call in the morning... but don't know..or could go to out of hours after our meal out tonight. Just feel a bit of a fraud with it being so early.. xx

Aw Tink hun - that's crap - have you had your levels checked? Might be worth nipping up to hospital this evening see what they say if you can't get an emergency doc appointment, doesn't sound to promising at the moment but you never know hun, thinking of you hunnie :flower:

Baby - Welcome and hi, most of us ladies you Fertility Friend to chart on hun (I also can't see your link) it's free for a few days then they offer it at reduced rate (most of us I think have just got the basic free package).:happydance: I also use OPK's twice a day hun just to make sure I catch the surge (my surge is very short). How long are your cycles usually hun :flower:

Hopeful - Every morning at the moment I am going through that having lovely dreams about babies and then waking up to reality:cry:

Pixie - PMA PMA that's the spirit :happydance:

Chicky - Have you figured out what's going on in your cycle - any updates?:flower:

AFM - 9 days until we can :happydance::happydance::haha:

:hugs:

X

garfie, glad to see you are back, was not the same without you

Hopeful, let's hope that somehow miraculously this cramping will turn into an early pregnancy sign and a BFP

Tink, I am so sorry, do not understand what is happening. I think it is the second time that we could see a definite second line on your tests. Could this be a sign of chemical pregnancy?

Chicky, lovely picture! you are SO cute! I totally with you on using CBFM (OPK charting and the rest of it), I was far more stressed without knowing what was going on with me. At least now every day I know exactly where I am in my cycle - such a relieve, isn't.

baby0again, welcome!

Exilius, I must know what those toys are! :) Please send me a private link if TMI :) My lazy DH wouldn't have "fun" without me so I think we may have bad sperm issue. I need to introduce him to those toys...

Pixie, 12 DPO is still early and your temps look good, keep POAS

AFM, 12 DPO and my temp looks fab but unfortunately cramping is getting stronger, got a headache today (my usual AF sign - I get it on CD1 or the day before) and a bit of beige (not quite brown) spotting, am just hoping AF wont show up at all or at least for a couple of more days to give me a normal cycle...

well i always had 21 but then went to 24 but last mth was 29 day cycle have always ov on cbfm but for some reason i have had lots and lots of pos opk and monitor saying low but when my opk went neg i got my first high readings [the last 4 days ]here is my chart would appricate the HELP THANKS LADIES FEEL REALLY WELCOME https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=122556

Bloody hell just noticed ur picture are they all your babies?! Xx

here goes huni sorry still learnin https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=122556

I HAVE "5 TTC"6 I HAVE 4 GIRLS 1 BOY NEVER PLANNED BUT IM SO BROODY AT THE MO AND AS I HAVE BEGAN PLANNING THINGS ARE NOT HAPPING i have courtnry[11] lacey[9] kenzie[5] darcie[3] then our son riley[18mths] but i want 8 or i would love 8 im 30 dh 45 so not sure if time shas caught that could only be the reason but i did have 1st emergen c-section with riley so not sure maybe that has somthing to do with it had anti-d checked as im o resus neg so i ahve lots of kab,s in preg [yuck] but any help is welcome

oh tink im so sorry to hear that hunny i agree with garfie id go get checked out :hugs:

hopeful lets hope your dreams come true!:happydance:

pixie and briss your charts look amazing lets hope theres some bfps from you guys soon :hugs:

garfie i have no idea where i am :shrug: the peak this morning and pos opk have thrown me completely, ive never had pre ov temps this high before thats why i thout id ov'd already, and ff seemed to think so too but i added my peaks into my chart anyway and obviously my crosshairs were removed as expected, its just so strange, i had pre ov cramps and everything last tues along with a nice temp rise, hence the crosshairs, i was sick but that was at the begining of my cycle and thats why i didnt bother temping :shrug: xxx

Hi ladies

Garfie- no not yet. I wanted to speak to DH first, so am going to try and nip out of work to ring the doctors tomorrow, but not sure how easy that is going to be as I work in a nursery and ratios need to be maintained at all times :( I don't really want to tell work why I need to go as I don't want them feeling sorry for me.. but not sure what else to do!

Briss- Yes, I had a line before too.. I think that one was chemical as it was before my period, and disappeared as soon as :witch: arrived. This one is different in that I was bleeding/spotting anyway, and AF was due last week, and the line is still there, but the bleeding is heavier. I never bothered the doctors last time.

Chicky thanks hun.

I am now dreading the next few days :cry: I don't know what to expect or anything... and I just want to know.

CBFM is probably going to ask me to poas tomorrow too... xx

hi ladies :)

just entering my 2nd cycle using the CBFM.

i am on CD14.

i have a random question. once you POAS do you stick it in the monitor straight away? as the lines takes ages to show up?

does that even make sense? haha

i mean if the lines are not there for the first 5 mins after doing the test how can the monitor read it? is it best to wait until the lines show up to put the sticks in the monitor?

oh no i dip! :)

it just occurred to me as i was doing it this morning that the lines only show up after i take the test out the monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->