CBFM Buddy

Hi everyone!
Well, cramping disappeared again! What a mind game... now, do I test tomorrow? 13dpo... or wait? What do you think team???

Hi everyone!
Well, cramping disappeared again! What a mind game... now, do I test tomorrow? 13dpo... or wait? What do you think team???

I say go for it!

unless my AF comes during the night will also be testing tomorrow morning at 13 DPO

YAY Briss, we'll do it together. I have an internet cheapie so not sure how accurate it could be :)
I think our times are different so I might wake up to your results. Good luck!!
Fingers crossed for you!! Have you had much cramping?

lots of cramping! I am still hoping of course but the chances are pretty slim

I also have an internet cheapie, I think they are quite sensitive

Good luck! come on bring on those BFPs!

lots of cramping! I am still hoping of course but the chances are pretty slim

I also have an internet cheapie, I think they are quite sensitive

Good luck! come on bring on those BFPs!

Come OOOOOOOOOOOOON BFP!!!!!!

gl you 2 AF hit me tonite so had a drink @ work to make me feel a bit better but just made me worse haha
:hugs:
:dust:

pixie... Noooooooooooooooo! I was hoping we'd all have bfp's. I'm sorry hon. Urgh!
I am excited and REALLY nervous to test tomorrow morning. Almost caved and tested about half an hour ago but made myself pee so that I wouldn't feel tempted. Don't want time of day to affect the result...

Will let you all know as soon as I know :)
I'm feeling hopeful again... miracle bfp? PLEASE?!?!?!

pixie... Noooooooooooooooo! I was hoping we'd all have bfp's. I'm sorry hon. Urgh!
I am excited and REALLY nervous to test tomorrow morning. Almost caved and tested about half an hour ago but made myself pee so that I wouldn't feel tempted. Don't want time of day to affect the result...

Will let you all know as soon as I know :)
I'm feeling hopeful again... miracle bfp? PLEASE?!?!?!

It's really really light so fingers crossed still x

Cbfm on cd7 says low... Though oestrogen line is faint and there is an lh line! I don't really know!!! Xx

morning ladies gl to all testing today :hugs:

tink id go check with your doc sweetie if it means telling work then so be it theyll understand :hugs:

afm, taken my peaks off my chart as i want to see if temps or cbfm is more accurate, :shrug: if no af when chart says then il pop them back in :thumbup: xxx

Morning ladies

Tink - I really think you should at least go to the doctors hun, all this not knowing is not good for either you or the baby. Maybe just let your manager know as either way you will need support :hugs:

Good luck ladies who are testing today :dust::dust::dust:

Felix - Not sure then, maybe you are not leaving it in long enough (I usually leave it until 15 elephants, 1 elephant, 2 elephant.........:haha:)

Exel - Sorry the :witch: found you hun :flower:

Pixie - How's thing today hun?:flower:

Chicky - Wow your chart and body is taking you on a rollercoaster this month hun, I would be tempted to go by the temperatures although it's going to be difficult as there are a few missing, see what happens to your temps I would expect a rise soon wouldn't you?:hugs:

Hopeful - :dust::dust::dust: for when you test.

Briss - How is your chart looking temp still rising?:flower:

AFM - Nothing to report so if you ladies don't mind I'll stalk you instead :ninja::ninja:

X

morning ladies,

I had a terrible night, was waking up every other hour after having the same awful dream - POASing and getting BFNs, hour after hour, it was awful I had this dream 5 or 6 times! am going mad. And obviously when I POAS for real this morning I got a BFN :( I guess I was really hoping this time because my temp never stayed so high before I thought it was a good sign. But my temp is still up and AF has not showed up yet despite terrible cramping so there is still a chance.

Pixie and Exilius, so sorry about AF, Pixie am still hoping yours will stop, maybe its just some kind of implantation bleeding, let's wait a couple of days. I have a nasty feeling that I will join you pretty soon for yet another cycle, at least you are not alone :)

p.s. Chicky and Exilius thank you very for much for your advice re toys :) in case AF shows up that would be something to look forward to next cycle

I phoned the doctors...(work don't know- just one of my colleagues).

I have an early scan tomorrow morning...but not sure how I am going to have it without telling work... :( I don't want my manager to know cos she will tell everyone else. I could tell the owner so I still get paid for it... but I dunno.

Sorry about the :witch: ladies... Good luck to everyone else. Chick- good idea hun! xx

Aw Tink fingers crossed for tomorrow hun :hugs:

Can't you say you have to have another smear test and you are worried:shrug: (I bet you've been a bit distant at work and not realised)?

Anyway whatever you say to work remember you may not see a lot tomorrow as it's still really early and your little poppy seed might be hiding.:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"