CBFM Buddy

Hey garfie it's good to hear from you we have missed ya! Keep creeping out of that dark corner and we will all be here waiting for you when you're ready :hugs:

Ok so the gearing up to ov thing I get, but my temps are normal post ov temps for me. God I hope I have ov'd already otherwise it's gonna be another long arse cycle I quite liked my shorter ones :haha:

And yes an almost positive but not a definate. I'm going to test again a little later but had a good old quickie just in case :happydance:
Xxx

how long till testing hopeful? :hugs:

sophie hope those peaks come soon! are you temping too to confirm? x

TEsting on Wednesday if no AF by then. Chickie, stunning pic. You are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hello ladies

Sending lots of :dust: to those due to test soon :hugs:

Garfie so good to hear from you honey :hugs:

Chicky hopefully you're in for a shorter cycle!

Welcome to all the newbies- have fun I found using mine exciting lol. Sophie hope you get your peak soon- though you may just have to rely on highs this first month.

Afm. I don't know what to do :( I still feel pregnant- sore boobs, nausea, headaches, dizziness but still bleeding. I couldn't get a doctors appt today but don't wanna go and look a tit with them saying I'm not pregnant.. Digital is still saying no :cry:

thanks guys thought it about time i show my face lol i hate those avatars, and i think it has more to do with the photographer being very good and getting a good angle lol,

god is it just me or has this been the most stressful tww ever! tink hopefully youll get in there soon, they wont think youre a tit! :haha: you crack me up. take your tests with you for backup :thumbup:

hopeful have everything crossed for you :hugs: xxx

I hate getting docs appts! Its fitting it in around work that's the prob lol. Wish I could just go and get blood tests with instant results :haha: I'm on an 8 til 6 shift tomorrow :(

Xx

Oh Tink, URGH!!!!
I have a fab doctor who sees me day of phone call although I know I have to wait an hour or two in the waiting room. Also, in Canada you can sign up for online results and then you get your results the same day... great huh!?!
I know I'm spoiled!
:)

Hey girlies

Welcome newbies will also get to know your names :)

Garfie good to have u back am thinking of you
Also I have no idea what my LP is lol first month actually got a pos opk

Did a test was 100% neg but wasn't FMU and only 11 dpo so still thinking positive

Broke my Netbook so no comp atm thank good for my phone got FF on it so can keep temping
:hugs:

Well It looks like you are going to have to move then tink! Lol. Hopeful we have to plan being sick two weeks in advance so we know we will get an appointment! Tink if you are really worried do you have an out of hours gp locally? X

We do... But its about 20 min drive and I'm ready for bed tbh :haha: that and I don't haave the car as hubby is out. :dohh:

I'm trying to hold out til Weds but I do feel very sick and dizzy so hoping that's a good thing.

Pixie what a nightmare!! What did we do before the net?? Wishing you lots of luck.

Hopeful... I am well jealous!! :p

Briss. In regards to sex in the 2ww I often don't feel like it either, so h2b has a number of toys, and we make sure he still has fun at least every other night to prevent bad sperm. I admit it's not for every one but it can be a good solution as you still get the intimacy

Garfie, glad to hear your alright, take care of yourself. Also, if you want :sex: but can't handle it atm you can always try non-penatrive sex, can be just as fun, depending on how creative you are ;) look after yourself, ok?

Morning ladies :)

Well my cycle gets weirder and weirder! So .... Little miss I'm not using my monitor this cycle over here decided to poas this morning as I had a temp dip and got a pos opk, not a nearly, a proper one! So to back it up I decided to turn on my cbfm and pee on one of those too! :haha: and guess what, I got a peak! So I'm well and truly baffled. Those higher temps indicating ov 7 days ago are obviously a little off for whatever reason :shrug: i have no idea what's caused higher temps to indicate ov, so I guess I'm back at the beginning of the tww again :cry: xxx

Aw Chicky - I bet your body geared up to Ovulate but then didn't - poor you hun back to the beginning again!:flower: I also bet FF will change your chart soon too.:cry:

Loving the new avatar hun - beautiful:happydance::happydance:

X

Aw Chicky - I bet your body geared up to Ovulate but then didn't - poor you hun back to the beginning again!:flower: I also bet FF will change your chart soon too.:cry:

Loving the new avatar hun - beautiful:happydance::happydance:

X

Hey garfie how are you feeling my lovely. And yes I bet it'll change too, why oh why did I have the idea of not doing anything! Just imagine if I hadn't poas! I'd have been on here banging on about my 7dpo inplantation dip, and how my af is a week late but I've tested 37,0000 times and all bfn :haha: I'm so much happier when I know where I am so lesson well and truly learnt! Good job we dtd yesterday, as I had ov pains I should be ov'ing today so will try and get another couple in there :winkwink: and another thing I've got my 7dpo bloods booked but not until tomorrow couldn't get in any other time, how off would they have been!! Jeez xxx

morning ladies

poas this morning 12dpo :bfn: 100% neg though but am not worried as my sis didnt get a pos until 3 months and that was when she demanded a blood test, we are exactly the same, bodies faces cant tell as apart from kid pics only difference is age 6yeaes difference

so until :witch: shows her ugly face still thinking positive

defo need a new laptop now as using my 3ds :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back