CBFM Buddy

Aw hun that's terrible after all your planning - obviously I don't really understand but did you manage to get a donation yesterday before your first PEAK :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Nope as we thought it was to early am sooo pissed off got ewcm and peak and pos ov

Nooooooooooo! aw hun I'm so sorry can the donor not make an exception? I really hope you manage to get something sorted for today. That's the first time all 3 have agreed?:cry:

Gosh why does ttc have to be so hard for some and yet so easy for others:growlmad:

:hugs:

X

Pixie, am really sorry. I understand how frustrating this might be, my hubby refuses to BD sometimes when the time is right, it makes me feel so hopeless

Garfie, have a great time at your olympic party, this skirt of yours sounds very sexy :)

Garfie your party sounds like fun! Enjoy.

Hopeful am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Chicky- where are yoooou? Hope you had a great holiday.

Afm: day 12 still high. On day 10 the lines disappeared to blank whilst I was at work! Though there was a def lh line and very light oestrogen line. On day 11 lh was dark oestrogen barely there.. Now there is no lh line at all :shrugg: I peaked on day 12 last time I peaked... And all other symptoms of o are present (even though I thought it was really early in cycle). Xx

Still gonna intake insemination on tues/wed if still smilie tomoz

Hey Briss,
Since we're getting our word in about DH's and bding... My poor DH struggles under pressure -as much as he wants to! It makes matters tricky as I have to be gentle and sometimes darn right sneaky around my highs and peaks... Some of my friends talk about what a pain it is having husbands with high sexdrives and I'm just SO frustrated hearing them go on about it! When it comes to ttc it's hard to have to woo your man. Also a pain when he can't be woo'd exactly when you need it!

Pixi-I am SO SO SO sorry hun. What a pain!! I sure hope that eggie sticks around... thinking of you!!! PS: How is your gf handling all this? Hope she is super supportive!! xxx

Garfie- thanks! I know how lucky we are to have each other! BIG hugs...

Tink- hoping for your PEAK tomorrow morning! Come oooooooooooon PEAK!!!

Chickie- COME HOME! We MISS YOU!!

Love, hopeful

oh, hopeful I am so tired of all this TTC game and DH not cooperating when needed. The problem is I do not really know how to be "sneaky" :) I am usually the one initiating all bedroom activity and sometimes I just want him to take over. Otherwise I do not feel desired. His only contribution to TTC is eat well, do not drink and have lots of sex, I mean how hard can it be? he did not have to go through Lap&Dye and HSG and all the rest of it, it's like he does not even want a child.

sorry, just really needed to vent, my temp is going down and I can feel AF is on her way, staying positive is becoming a challenge

Hey ladies :flower:

So how is everything?

Briss and hopeful I too feel your pain! :haha: hubby is always raring to go apart from when I'm fertile :shrug: he gets more anxious about ttc than I do.

Tink sorry to hear you didn't get the job, I'm sure the perfect one for you is just around the corner :hugs:

Pixie sorry to hear about the badly times inseminations. It must be so hard for you guys to plan :hugs:

How's my garfie? :hugs:

Exilius hope things are better for you this week :hugs:

So Afm had some lovely quality time with my dad. I think that's the longest I've ever spent with him! Can't say I'd be in a hurry to go back to Wales thou, not what I expected at all! Where our cabin was was beautiful just all the bits around it :haha: batteries have run out on my cbfm so think il be resetting it although I'm on cd 12 I think and have no opks so waiting for the pains and relying soley on temps :shrug: let's hope things are a little clearer this cycle. Hugs to all!

Love chicky x

P.s did sophie get a bfp? X

digi ov stick non smilie today and had ov pains all day easing off now so guess am defo out this month hopefully can plan it for perfct timings then as monitor lows are lasting longer so gonna go back to donor city n get donations everyday for all highs

and yes first actual timings for monitor/EWCM/POS OPK all at once in 6 months of tracking!

cant wait to see what the temps say!!!

chicky, welcome back we missed you!

I am so tempted to test but so afraid at the same time. AF is due on Wednesday so will try hold it until then

Urgh Pixi! I hope that this means everything will line up for again. Maybe your body "woke up" :)
Briss, fx'd for you hon! Hope this is it for you! BFP! BFP! BFP! (Chanting for you ;) )
Chickie, WELCOM BACK! You were VERY missed by us all!

And to all of the rest of you...
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

AFM-5dpo and not a symptom at all (obviously!) I have decided to go in for a progestrone test on Monday or Tuesday so that I can feel completely at ease with CBFM being trustworthy. If I get a positive for o, then I know I can trust those peaks :)

My last bloods for doc are due this week too and then my follow up to discuss what's going on in me... Should be interesting!

LOVE to you all,
hopeful

Hopeful - just a side note, the peaks may be reliable without you ovulating on them. Ive been consistantly ovulating on the high after the peaks. Others ovulate before then etc. So if your levels are in the low ovulation range, it may be because of that.

Welcome back chicky. Hope you had a good time.

Pixie :-( hopefully timing will be better next month.

Afm- I expect af in the next couple of days. Temp has started dropping slightly, and my longest lp to date is 11 days. Although the lower abdomen pain is more intense than pre af, also plenty of reflux. However my breasts are sore in the exact same way they were last month.

My temp is dropping :( I thought AF arrived on my way to work this morning but was pleasantly surprised to see (TMI) that it was just increased CM but there was so much of it I was sure it was AF and almost cried on the tube... this TTC business is such an emotional rollercoaster. I know that my chances are almost nonexistent and still i hope against all odds, only to be disappointed later on

Exilius when are you testing? Shall we do it together on Wednesday?

I tested with FRER this morning, BFN (didn't think it was worth mentioning). I'm only 9/10 dpo atm (depending on if I include by 4:30 am temp).

If af isn't here (for either of us) Wednesday sounds good (although I'm half a day ahead of you, time wise)

my Wednesday AM is your PM, right? we can still try. your temp looks good btw

both of your charts looks really good, briss it wasnt a massive drop!
Lots of dust to u both :dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ok, a bit more optimistic. Bumps around my nipples are more prominent. And my breasts are so sore the pain just woke me up (currently midnight). Grumble mumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->