CBFM Buddy

just got myself a copy of 'Inconceivable' by Julia Indichova. She had high FSH but still managed to conceive her second child in her 40. hopefully I will get some inspiration from this book. Also bought a DVD on fertility Yoga :) and ordered lots of grapefruit juice. all necessary measures to cope with what may come when I test... I need to divert my mind to something constructive and positive

ooh Briss and Exil! Super exciting!!
fx'd for you both...

I am just 7dpo and not a symptom to report!

Wow, been AGES since i read that. (editted when i realized they were different books, the one i read was meant as a dark comexy i guess by Ben Elton)

So, my temps did a swan dive this morning. Af is due any time in the next 3 days, and normally arrives on the day of the dip. My breasts seem less painful now, so I'm pretty sure I'm out.

Fx for you briss and hopeful!

Thanks Exil, I hope you are wrong about that and that your bfp is still coming...

AFM: I REALLY don;t feel much hope this cycle. I already feel ovary twinges (quite acute too!) and some light cramping for me which usually means the ugly witch!! :( BOO!

At 7 dpo? I was having ovary twinges and pain about then too. Supposedly its not a bad thing.

Guy is >10 feet away drinking coffee, it smells so rank. (just felt the need to bitch)

Oh well, the 3 of us will find out soon enough. I'm just happy to have an acceptable length lp (9 is the minimum, right?)

Hey ladies rooting for your bfp's! Stay away witch!!!!

Afm nothing exciting to report last day off before returning to normality tomorrow so as the sun is shining going to take my Archie for a looooooooong trek in the woods :flower:

X

Exilius, it could still be just one off temp dip, I am still hoping for you. Miracles happen here all the time

I was panicking all day yesterday, there was something leaking out of me almost like water and every time it happened I was sure it was AF, it was so exhausting. I think not taking vitamins made me wet, I have been on vitamins for over 6 months now and totally forgot what was normal for me before that.

I am having doubts about my chart, apparently FF is against adjusting temps so actually my chart may not be that accurate. I am not worried about ovulation though as I think I can see the difference in temp before and after O (it does not usually get below 36.50 after O). I cant wake up at exactly the same time every day, quite often I wake up 1-1.5 hours before my alarm and there is nothing I can do about it.

"We recommend against adjusting temperatures as in general the resulting temperature, though it may be more pleasing, is not more accurate. The reasoning behind our recommendation is based on the fact that the Basal Body Temperature variation with time is dependent on your own unique metabolism. While most women see a difference, some women do not see much dependence of the BBT with time and can live with a variation in time without masking their pattern. For many others even a 10-20 minute difference will have strong effects on their charts. Similarly, some women see an increase of their BBT with time while others may actually see a decrease. From the diversity of the charts that we have seen, it is quite clear that no simple generic formulas will be able to compensate for time differences. Our advice is to use an alarm clock if necessary to try to keep the time as constant as possible. If you have an occasional waking time difference, just record the time but leave the data as measured and make a note if there are unusual circumstances. In most cases our software should be able to see your ovulation pattern despite a few inaccurate data points. "

Briss your chart looks fab! And I've heard lots of women get their bfp after suffering extreme wetness :haha: let's hope this is a good thing for you! :dust:

thanks Chicky, we will know tomorrow but I am trying (with all my might) not to get my hopes high as the disappointment will be too painful to bear. My poor hubby is considering fleeing the scene for the next couple of days as my CD1-3 is usually accompanied by nervous breakdowns and very unpleasant accusations all thrown in his direction. I know it is not helpful it's just i guess my way of dealing with disappointment before I can move on.

It is also possible that I may simply have a longer cycle, anything up to 29 days is normal for me

Afternoon Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA as you all know I went out Saturday (had a few drinks) and have been ill since - think I'm to old to party:haha:

Not a lot going on with my chart still waiting to O - not even managed to get many BD sessions in as felt so crappy:cry:

Briss - A 14 day LP - how wonderful is that and your temps are still up - fingers crossed for tomorrow, before I got my BFP I was convinced that AF was here and I was on knicker watch:blush: but she never showed even with my huge temp dip:happydance:

Chicky - :happydance: glad you are back and glad you had a fabby time - how are you feeling hopeful for this month - I need people to stalk as my chart is mental:haha:

How are the rest of you ladies, I will try and catch up properly soon but the housework has been neglected:haha:

:hugs:

X

Oh Garfie, I know all about knicker watch :) every time I go to the loo these days I literally scrutinise every inch for traces of anything unusual, shame I cant bring a microscope with me

I also had this weird temp rise on CD10 which I ignored but if put it in FF moves my O from CD12 to CD13, not sure if this is right as on the scan on CD12 it looked like I had already ovulated so it cant be CD13, can it?

Oh Briss poor you - did they say that you have O or was about to? The weird temp changes everything doesn't it:wacko:

X

that's the thing, FS was not sure. she said it was possible I ovulated right before I had this scan or possibly not ovulated at all, I guess based on my bloods it was the first one but for some reason FS was not impressed with what she saw on the scan and my bloods and told me to expect another short cycle with AF turning up last weekend. I was supposed to repeat my bloods yesterday but cos AF did not turn up it's all up in the air. Another problematic factor is that I ovulated from the ovary that has a cyst on it may be that's why she could not see it properly on the scan.

Hi ladies ,mind if I join ,started reusing my cbfm this month ,so far seven highs and two peaks :thumbup:I just hope tomorrow is low as my oh says no more dtd after tonight :nope::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Desperado - Welcome :happydance: nice to see you here, the other girls will be along to welcome you soon.

I hope you stopped feeding the little monitor after your first PEAK to save tests - the monitor is pre programmed hun HIGH PEAK PEAK HIGH LOW until the BFP!

Tomorrow will be HIGH hun - I got my BFP four days before my 2nd PEAK so looks like you have all your bases covered - good luck:flower:

X

Hi Desperado - Welcome :happydance: nice to see you here, the other girls will be along to welcome you soon.

I hope you stopped feeding the little monitor after your first PEAK to save tests - the monitor is pre programmed hun HIGH PEAK PEAK HIGH LOW until the BFP!

Tomorrow will be HIGH hun - I got my BFP four days before my 2nd PEAK so looks like you have all your bases covered - good luck:flower:

X

No I didn't know that :dohh:O thanks for sharing as I would have just kept testing :wacko:Ok so do u reckon I am covered ,I think o day was yesterday(cd19) and I dtd 11,14,16,18,19 and 20 thumbup:,:hugs::hugs:

Good morning ladies! And welcome Desperado!
Spent hours on google last night looking at 7dpo symptoms from people with bfp's. I have to stop! Urgh!
This morning, some light cramping (totally normal for me) and also some heartburn (which was fleeting-don't usually get that!)

I have 4 IC's and was wondering... what dpo's would you test?
Was thinking I might try one at 12dpo.
Today I'm having progesterone checked and also HCGS (no idea what that is!?!) and Prolactin (What on earth is that!?)

GL to all the ladies testing over the next few days... it's time for some BFP's!!!!

Good morning ladies! And welcome Desperado!
Spent hours on google last night looking at 7dpo symptoms from people with bfp's. I have to stop! Urgh!
This morning, some light cramping (totally normal for me) and also some heartburn (which was fleeting-don't usually get that!)

I have 4 IC's and was wondering... what dpo's would you test?
Was thinking I might try one at 12dpo.
Today I'm having progesterone checked and also HCGS (no idea what that is!?!) and Prolactin (What on earth is that!?)

GL to all the ladies testing over the next few days... it's time for some BFP's!!!!

I got my bfp at 10 and 11 dpo :thumbup::hugs::hugs:Good luck for your tests ,xxx

Good morning ladies.

So, today is the day Briss and i agreed to test if af wasn't here. Unfortunatley I'm not sure if she is on not.:s yesterday i went to the loo and it appeared to be low flow amounts of blood when i wiped (and when i checked inside :cough:) so i put a tampon in. When i went to change it there was only the tiniest drop of blood, so it looks like i stopped bleeding when i put it in. No more blood at all yesterday.(sorry for the tmi).

My temp recovered, but only slightly (still lower than other post O temps) which could go either way. Im dry as a bone, so doubtful I'd get a bfp. However, a deal is a deal, when i get round to getting out of bed if there's no blood I'll test.

Good luk Briss :-D

Garfie, looks like alcohol does to your chart what it does to mine :p determining O by temp this cycle

Hopecul -i looked at the stats, ics tend to be less accurate than otc hpts, maybe 12, 14, 16? That being said I'm about to test with one on 11. Just remember, it's not game over until the witch shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->