CBFM Buddy

ID normally happens about 7dpo. If you look at Countdown to Pregnancy they list symptoms by it's frequency on various days. A dip at 5dpo is no more common it pregnancy charts than ovulation charts (https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=91). Admittedly they don't have the sample size of FF, but even they agree that the sweet days are 7-10, and if it's outside of that range they discount it.

Sweetpea - Looking at charts that use a fertility monitor, most women ovulate on the 2nd peak. Due to the various life cycles and travel speeds of he sperm and egg sex at or after O is not worth as much as the couple of days before. I wouldn't worry about not dtd on the high after the peaks, but if you can try to get the highs before hand (if you have fertile cm) https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Intercourse_Timing_and_Frequency.html

afm - temp bounced back this morning (highest one this cycle). My stomach feels a bit weird. Like when you're ill and have an upset tummy, but not sick. I supposed maybe they'd count as light cramps, but not localized to the pelvic region. Eh, probably ate some bad meat or something (refuses to get hopes up)

Exil - good temp there hun okay we'll get hopes up for you.:happydance:

By the way have you eaten bad meat? - thought not:winkwink:

Looking at your chart everything is looking good so far, so fingers crossed.

:hugs:

X

I ate some meat last night, whose to say it wasn't bad. Barely managing to keep down my breakfast and pills though :'(

In theory if it was id I should test positive 2-3 days later so i'll test on monday, maybe.

Exil- so you will be 10dpo is that right?

Well good luck when you test that goes without saying.:happydance:

I suppose the meat could have been bad lets hope this is baby sickness and not food poisoning :thumbup:

X

Hi ladies,
If anyone knows how to worry, it's me!! :dohh:
I had some pretty uncomfortable ovary pain (not disabling, just know it's there!) this week. I was wondering if that discomfort could occur that long before ovulation...

Here is my history this month...
I got a high on CBFM, three days later I documented left ovary twinges and EWCM
Next day we dtd
two days later my EWCM was a little less but I got my peak :happydance: -dtd (pretty severe ovary pain in the morning)
dtd on second peak (no ovary pain)
nothing on day after second peak (yesterday) (no ovary pain)
TODAY -some twinges

My worry is that I ovulated BEFORE CBFM showed my first peak... why would I feel that discomfort so early? Is that possible? Everyone else seems to feel o pains on the day of o or just the day before... mine was 4 days before!! :wacko:

I am REALLY hoping CBFM is accurate as all our good bd's were around my peaks!! Can I trust CBFM?

URGH!!!!
planning on going for it tonight for good measure

I figure nothing is perfect. I dtd whenever I have a sign of fertility to be on the safe side. It'd be unlikely for cbfm to give you a peak AFTER o though, because of the hormone fluctuations, but I could be wrong. Wait and see is all that can really be done.

hopeful, i would not rely too much on ovary twinges, from what I read it can be so many other things beside ovulation. I have lots of ovary twinges after O like this cycle cos of cycle monitoring I know I ovulated from my right ovary and its 10DPO but I still have pains from time to time on my right side. Also O can happen during the night between your first and second peaks (it happened to me this cycle) so any BD on the second peak was not much use. I think it is better to BD as much as you can before your first peak and on your first peak, the rest is just for good measure (e.g. in case for some reason O is delayed for a day or so)

Thanks Briss,
I don't think this will be a bfp month then. We dtd the high before and the two peaks but not much before that! oh well...

Thanks Briss,
I don't think this will be a bfp month then. We dtd the high before and the two peaks but not much before that! oh well...

not at all, the high before and the two peaks is all it takes really (sometimes it even takes less than that) you never know let's hope it will be your month!

Hopeful - Aw hun don't give up yet - we dtd 2 days before the PEAK which was one day before the HIGH so it went HIGH HIGH PEAK PEAK HIGH LOW and we dtd the first HIGH only so 4 days away from O and we still got a BFP so I agree with Briss you are certainly in with a chance hun:flower:

AFM - I became an Avon Lady today (gotta have something to take my mind off it all) and of course get into shape as this last time I have found the bit of weight I put on difficult to shift.

So I am sure walking and doing 20min exercise on the kids trampoline will help :haha:

I have been taking my grapefruit juice and the same things seems to be happening like last time my tubes seem to be having a clear out - let's hope I get the same result:happydance:

Sophie - did you test hun, sorry if I missed your posting:flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Garfie. - is grapefruit juice meant to help in that regard, or just a side effect that you personally get.

Briss - that's a nice looking chart.

Exil - It's meant to help with CM - last year I was convinced that I still had something left over from my m/c, as I never had a follow up appointment and strange that I had this weird stuff going on the first time I tried it. I ended up with a BFP,:happydance:

I also suffer from endeometerosis so maybe that was part of it:shrug:

This time the same thing is happening but on a lighter scale - I suppose time will tell:winkwink:

How is your sickness today:flower:

Briss - I agree your chart is looking very good, looks like your body is back to normal and Venice did you good:winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust: ladies

X

Garfie - cramps are now firmly situated between my hips, same place I get af cramps. No neasuea, but my tounge feels like I burnt it (i didn't) and I keep getting a bitter taste. Gum over one of my teeth is incredibly sore/raw (possible ulcer). I'm letting myself become cautiously optimistic as I don't get af cramps until after she's started.

Hopeful - yesterday evening it felt like I had o pains, hell I even did an opk (stark white), even though I've clearly ovulated already.

Exil - Wish you luck hun - apart from the tongue I have heard all of them could be symptoms, my gums bled and I had a weird taste (no amount of brushing) got rid of it:wacko:

Cautiously optimistic sounds good to me :winkwink:

X

Exil-I NEVER get mouth ulcers... like NEVER. Leading up to my bfp, I kept getting them. Over those two weeks, one would disappear and another appear somewhere else. Was so weird! So I firmly believe that and horrific AF like cramps were my only symptoms. No sore boobs or anything! Just those two things. fx'd for you Exil!!! :thumbup:

Garfie and Briss and Exil- thank you so much for your encouragement. I need it! Really not too hopeful this month so let's hope I get a big, happy surprise! :dance: I emailed dh on my last peak with a 'no pressure but last day of fertility for a while!' email. He was coming home SUPER late and I wondered if he would be up to it being so tired. He was super sweet replying that he wants a baby as much as me and he'll give it a shot! aww! :blush:
Ended up being FANTASTIC sex (tmi!!)

Ladies, you are the only ones who know my anxieties about this. Thank you!!

Hopeful

thank you ladies, I love my chart so much I was staring at it all day yesterday :) unfortunately from last night I've been having this all too well familiar feeling in my cervix and uterus that my body is gearing up for AF, I get it a few days before AF every cycle. I am still hoping AF wont show up, well at least not until wednesday which will prove FS wrong and give me a normal length cycle at least.

interestingly once hopeful mentioned sore boobs, I realized that mine are not sore which is very unusual for me. must not get my hopes too high....

Pixie - Aw hun what do you mean - where here for you what's happened?:flower:

X

Briss - That is still a great chart - let's hope your body is doing what it's meant to do.:happydance:

Hope - Of course I am here to support you hun - after all you supported me through my dark times, that's what we are all here for ultimately to get a :baby: but in the meantime to Laugh, Love, Support, Encourage, (Stern talk to when needed :haha:) each other - :happydance: I love this group

AFM - My temp has gone up again today:shrug: Tonight we have an olympic party in the village and we have to dress up (originally I was going as the torch just a grey tracksuit and wear my hair up, but that was when I was pregnant:cry:)

Now I am going as a tennis player (wearing my old school skirt :haha: a top, a visor and some sweatbands oh and some trainers!) - doesn't look to bad:winkwink:

Hubby is wearing an all in one uni cycle outfit (you know the type that tour de france men wear) a helmet and some gloves - well hubby is a bit bigger and hairier than them men but hey ho its the taking part right?

There's a small rumour :)haha:) that there will be alcohol and silly games well this will be my first drink in a long while - so I have warned hubby I wont be responsible for my actions:haha:

Have a good day lovely ladies and isn't our Chicky due home soon :happydance:

X

got my first peak this morning but donor cant do weekends so coming up here for 2 weeks was pointless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->