CBFM Buddy

Chicky if you did - :haha: I need to stop reading Mr Grey :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Hi ladies

Garfie, welcome back! We missed you :) Ibiza sounds like a lot of fun!

Tink, waiting is so tough, I feel for you

afm nothing interesting to report, FF moved my O from CD10 to CD11 which is great. Keep having arguments with my hubby about quitting drinking and doing another sperm test, he refuses to do both :(

Chicky if you did - :haha: I need to stop reading Mr Grey :winkwink:

X

Haha yes tink I did and no garfie don't stop!!!! :haha:

Thought I'd try making it sound a bit more interesting! Glad I'm not the only one with a grubby mind, gotcha :winkwink: x

Oh Briss that sucks, what happens if you are onto ivf soon? Surely he will have to do a few samples? Is he a bit embarrased do you think or just digging his heels in? Xx

Briss - Aw hun that's not good, can't you get him to cut down (would he compromise):shrug:

Is he scared about doing the sample or is he just being stubborn, not sure how my hubby would feel about it he says at the moment yep no worries - but maybe your hubby is scared that he won't be able to?:flower:

As Chicky said - what will happen if you have to have (and I hope you don't) IVF:cry:

Chicky - I will get you back one day :winkwink: and I am taking my time with Mr Grey still on book one - funny every time I pick up the book hubby calls me - do ya think hes jealous :haha:

X

I bet you will :winkwink: and probably! Lol. I had the same problem every time I picked up the book dh wanted to chat lol. My dad is still reading it too he's onto book 3 now and at the end of messages/ emails etc signs off

Love dad (aka mr grey) x

Haha xxx

Damn it Garfie, you've got that terrible party bus song in my head, now h2b thinks I'm insane (its not a party best in aus, so he's never heard of it!) Hope you have fun.

Tink Fx!

Pixie, how are you doing?

:rofl: you mean the Venga Boys! - yup I keep singing it to:haha:

Chicky - Your dad sounds a hoot - makes me miss mine:cry:

Where are the other ladies hiding tonight? - hope you are all okay:flower:

X

Oh Briss that sucks, what happens if you are onto ivf soon? Surely he will have to do a few samples? Is he a bit embarrased do you think or just digging his heels in? Xx

he's done that before so he knows he is able to "deliver" when necessary but apparently he said he was never asked if he wanted to have a child, it was all me driving the process while he is not convinced that's what he wants. such an egoist... he also said he does not think we should consider IVF :( I cant really go into that right now I can feel my anger rising, need to calm myself down and just hope he will see some sense

Briss - Aw hun that's not good, can't you get him to cut down (would he compromise):shrug:

X

I did try but he cant stick with it and then blames me apparently I am the reason he needs his drink every night...

Oh Briss :hugs: sorry if I'm over stepping the mark here but if he says he wasn't even asked, does that mean he doesn't? X

Ladies I have another temp related question: My usual time 8 am. I woke at 6.20 am with 36.61 (36.80 adjusted) then fell asleep again and woke up at 8.00 am with 37.01 which temp I should use: 36.80 or 37.01?

Chicky, we had numerous discussions about having children and how it is the priority for me. last year I even gave him a choice if having children is not what he wants we can get a divorce and it would be fair for me cos I will have more time to find someone who wants having children with me. I believe the fact that he did not devoice me implies that he agreed to having children.

Sorry Briss I have no idea... but I would personally go for the lower one as it is nearer to the original temp you took at 6.20.

Big hugs to you re: hubby :hugs: :hugs:

This is my strongest line yet on a cheapie... :) Though someone has suggested it is an evap :(
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=42690
xxx

Tink - Have all the lines been on IC? - or have you used a different brand?

It looks pink in real life - right:happydance:

Why have you used diluted urine? - was it because you keep peeing:blush:

Was this FMU? - I know it's a lot of questions but............

I can def see a line :happydance: Are you late?

X

Thanks Mrs B.

Garfie- I am late. I'm on CD31 and am pretty certain I ovulated on CD13 (14 at a push) going by opks, getting darker then lighter, cm, and boobs hurting the next day. Had a little spotting exactly a week later. Wasn't even enough for a liner.

Urine diluted cos keep peeing. That was this afternoons as I get a faint line every morning but hadn't been on an afternoon. I just can't stand the uncertainty! Xxx

Sorry I've also had a line on 3 superdrug tests and 2 morrisons ones. I took frers early and they were neg and all digis have been xx

Aw bless hun - I remember you saying and I was thinking implantation.:flower:

Do you think you could hold for 4 hours and just drink a little - maybe evening may show stronger line - mine did:thumbup:

I can understand your uncertainty hun and I really feel for you but as Mrs B says evaps don't get stronger :wacko:

I reckon if you can hold until later this evening your line will be darker - just my opinion.

How many times have you tested hun - think I was away for some.:flower:

X

Awww thanks Garfie. I've lost count of how many times I've tested. Most days since 12dpo which is I think when got line. I've lost track! :)

I'm going to cinema now so I could try.. I've always needed to pee and drink a lot anyway so find it hard lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->