CBFM Buddy

Congrats tink let's see them lines get darker n darker and be a sticky bean :hugs:

Afm for the waiting game until ov has began can start planning my next trip now woo hoo cd3 and FF has been predicting my ov pretty well the last month so gonna book this time and hope ov is on time and not another 50 odd days cycle :)

:hugs:

Am guessing TTCing is done for me, :cry:

My gf threw me into a glass cabinet tonite because I got I had a few drinks

We was having an argument at the time

Ye am ok pet from who the hell am I gona find to TTC in a month

Oh Pixie so sorry to hear that :( Would you consider going it alone if you would TTC without her? :hugs:

Morning ladies. :thumbup:

Pixie I'm sorry your having a tough time with gf. Do you think it's the stress of ttc causing it? I hope you guys sort things soon x

Hi Girls

I'm back from my hols in Turkey - whew what a mad week!!!

I just love Turkey all the yummy food, good weather etc but I don't like the Hospital (yep we lost two days of our holiday as my youngest was in hospital):cry: He is fine but had to have MRI scans, canulars, blood tests etc all because he slipped and fell and banged his little head :cry:

Anyway I will bore you more with all that later - I tried to catch up with all the posts I missed but to be honest I am knackered today:-

:happydance::happydance: Congrats Tink - let's hope it all works out well this time I have a good feeling:flower: HUGE congrats a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::happydance: So what is the next stage keep on testing :winkwink: Or have you a doc appointment lined up?

Chicky - Sorry to hear about all your hubby's troubles :cry: I'm sure he doesn't want you to walk away, just when we feel low we push those away that mean the most to us - right? He loves you lots and lots and as we all know ttc is one of the most stressful times so hang in there hun - I'm sure it will sort itself out:flower:

Congrats Sweatpea a happy and healthy 9 months to you to:flower:

Hello to all the new ladies - I'm Garfie and I'm sure I will get a chance to chat to you all whilst you are on your journey:winkwink:

Ladies this is going to be a short post as I'm tired - done a mountain of washing and ironing oh but before I go can you believe I only had a 19 day cycle last month - so gutted as I didn't even get to POAS :wacko:

Love to you all will catch up properly soon:sleep:

X

Hope your ds on the mend garfie,I went from a 30 day cycle then 1 month was 19,then 22,24 and then for last 7 months been 25 days have no idea why they changed but ov regular on cd 13-14 with 11-12 day lp so at least I'm ovulating

Alin - Thanks hun he was fine after his stay in hospital - he did have to have three drips though (thank god for insurance eh?)

This is my third month after my DNC so let's see what this one brings - just so long as I get to POAS :haha:

My worry is maybe now I'm not ovulating - glad to hear you are hun and you know what is happening with your body an 11 - 12 LP is good, my shortest one was 8 :cry:

Well I said this month I would bring out the big guns - the CBFM, OPKs etc but as the witch arrived early I missed the timing :dohh: so I guess this will be another month of guess work :wacko:

X

I've not used cbfm this month as run out of sticks and didnt arrive in time so just did opks and temps and got my pos opk on cd 12 as normal so think will ov cd 13-14 as usual,only bd last night for 1st time since af went as hubby been working and af lasted 8 days instead of 3-4

Good to have u back garfie.! And glad little one is ok :hugs:

Pixie hope everything's ok hun :hugs:

Tink hope ur taking it easy! You have a belly to grow :happydance:

Afm obviously nothing ttc related. I feel a bit of a fraud still being here but I'd miss you guys too much! Hubby's results and internal exam are happening on Monday so will be able to tell you all more. If ur interested that is? And in the meantime to keep my brain occupied I've bought myself a cross trainer!!! If I can't have a beautiful bean god knows I'm going to be skinny! Lol. I was having a chat with my mate at work earlier and we reckon I could be down from a curvy size 14 to a 6 in a week? She thinks il manage it by this coming Friday but I reckon that's being a bit optimistic :winkwink: xxxx

Love to all!

Chicky :hugs:

Chicky of course we're interested, and you're not a fraud.

Sorry on phone so brief..sorry if I forget anyone.

Garfie- sorry your little one was poorly... Glad you had a good hol and hope your cycles settle again soon.

Chicky- of course we care. Please do let us know how things go. Don't go anywhere :( Wouldn't be the same without you and you're still our TTC buddy. Xxx

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo where is everyone?? Hope you are all well.

I only have ICs and 1 digital left! It was meant to be 2 digitals but one of them was faulty and had no "test ready" symbol. I am still getting very faint lines on the ICs, but no positive on a digi...I'm hoping this one sticks though. I have the doctors Tues night but I don't really want to wait that long! :( xxx

I'm here Tink - you okay hun?:flower:

I used ICs and got faint lines the best I found was Superdrugs own :happydance:

Tues night - aw hun that's like miles away - can't you get in any earlier is it for your HCG levels?:flower:

Chicky - Don't you dare go anywhere - you keep us all going hun, so we are here to support you if you need us hun I'm sure I speak for us all - DON'T LEAVE US :cry:

Hi to every one else hope you are all doing well:flower:

AFM - Just had a 19 day cycle - 3 day normal and now 4 days spotting :shrug: So not able to use my CBFM - feel so sorry for it, it's just sat there gathering dust:cry:

Anyway it's my birthday and anniversary this month and hubby has just booked us a few days away in Ibiza (OMG the last time I went there I was 21) nearly ahem 20 years ago - where did the time go????:winkwink:

X

Awww Garfie your poor CBFM. Hopefully you won't need to use it next month, but if you do hope you can :hugs:

Oooh a trip to Ibiza sounds amazing! :D

I'm okay ta Garfie, just really worried :cry: Tuesday was earlier doctors appt I could get without work figuring out what was going on. If I could just get a positive on a digi I would relax a little. Maybe my wee isn't good for hcg levels lol.. At 19dpo surely I should have a clear dark positive or af by now?? :( ps I love the superdrug ones too but I'm not allowed to buy anymore :haha: xxx

Thanks for the love ladies and being there I love you guys :hugs:

Garfie you know it's the law in Ibiza to wear practically no clothes and party till 7am right? Hehe do you think it'll be the relaxing part of the island which I hear is beautiful. It'll be fun if nothing else to wander round seeing those little whipper snappers getting up to god knows what! Lol.

Tink keep strong sweet pea we will be counting down the days with you!

So..... As my little white friend is redundant at the mo too il talk about my big silver evil friend (is it my mind or does that sound a bit wrong? :haha:) anyway, I had no idea you could actually get sweaty shins!!!! :haha:

That is all :winkwink:

P.s hopeful and Briss where are you hiding?

Chicky - :haha: that was me in Ibiza 20 years ago :blush:

I'm thinking it will be the quieter area this time although we may have to sneak into San Antonio for old times sake:winkwink:

Although I probably have memories older than the whipper snappers in Ibiza :wacko:

For those innocents amongst us (me included :haha:) what is a big evil silver friend?

I was wondering also where the rest of the ladies are hmmmm.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"