CBFM Buddy

Enjoy hun - try and relax (maybe treat yourself to nachos and cheese mmmmm)

What are you going to see?

:hugs:

X

Mmmmmm nachos and cheese! I can't have cheese but doesn't stop me wanting it!

Going to see Ted! :d bet it is packed! Xxx

Ooh I want to see ted! Don't tell me anything ;). X

Briss I hope hubby comes round soon xxx

OMG Ted was awesome!!!!!!!!

And I've not peed or drank since 7.30 lol let's see if I can manage another 2 hours! :haha: I got crampy pains but think poo pains! Sorry if tmi lol x

Tink - nope me neither :wacko: do you reckon 3 hours (10.30 pm) would be long enough for those darn hormones:flower:

I guess regardless of the line you could always test in the morning - do you have enough IC :winkwink: Or am I being a bad influence :cry:

Not seen Ted - we tend to watch films like amazing spiderman - but wow Andrew Garfield is way hotter than Toby McGuire :winkwink:

X

I think I'm going to try it.. I have another 30 ics so can keep going! :) after tomorrow am may leave it until Tues (doctors day).

Hee hee lol. I don't have a lot of concentration for films so the easier the better xx

How'd it go Tink?

Well, it's looking like soy does make a difference. Was expecting the peek yesterday. Today there are no lines on the test stick. :s

It was fainter (and is this morning too). Have the worst taste in my mouth!!

Exilius- that's brilliant news! X

So, waiting on cbfm to finish reading the stick, but the lh line is clear as day, so expecting a peak. May have just screwed up yesterdays stick. Hopefully this exercise hasn't shortened my lp again, however the lesson is learnt to stay on the soy.

How is everyone going this morning?

Hi exil looks like soy is a must for you :hugs:

Tink those lines getting any darker? :hugs:

Garfie have a fantastic time away! Again! You lucky thing :hugs:

How's things Briss and hopeful? :hugs:

Afm not much :shrug: hubby's blood results Monday afternoon. Looking forward to getting some answers, I hope and only 11 days until his supposed as test. :nope: gosh I really hope we can do it and don't have to cancel only to wait for another referral again.

Love to all

Chicky. Xxx

Morning ladies

Hope we're all okay:flower:

I should be excited and happy but I kinda feel empty, my best friend has just announced she is pregnant - of course I'm happy for her but and this is the hard thing she decided she wanted another baby just when I was going for my DNC :cry: and she is pregnant already (she's the kind of girl who has timelines for everything) of course I wish her all the luck in the world but I also feel jealous - do you think this makes me a bad friend:wacko:

Chicky - Hope everything goes well for hubby & you HUGE :hugs:

Tink - Good luck when you go for your HCG on Tuesday - let's hope line gets a lot darker before then :happydance:

Briss/Hopeful - Hope you ladies are doing well.

:hugs: to all the other ladies

Well I will sign off for now - as have to get some things sorted, I really hope I ovulate this month as my hubby is really horny in the sun:winkwink: and a few days away together is just what the dr ordered:winkwink: Can you believe hubby has even mentioned nudist beach OMG best iron my Birthday suit then :haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Awwww Garfie that does not make you a bad friend. After what you've been through it is perfectly normal to be envious :hugs: have a fantastic break! :happydance:

Chicky hope results are what you want to hear tomorrow :hugs: and that hubby is ale to do his SA.

Lines no darker, negative digi :(. I am not holding out much hope :cry: xxx

hubby and I had yet another argument, he is not prepared to give up drinking or do his sperm test. I am just so tired of doing it along. I told him I want to move out :( We have been together for 11 years but I do not see the situation changing and I do not have a lot of time to hang around. I think I should get myself available and find another man...

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Have a wonderful time garfie :hugs:

Tink please please please stay positive! You can do it! Let's hope you just have a weak wee issue :thumbup:

Briss I'm sorry hubby isn't budging on the sa's it's a little selfish with what your poor body is going through. What did he say when you told him you were moving out? Its so hard when people want different things :( :hugs: xx

Hi ladies. It's very quiet in here hope we are all ok :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->