CBFM Buddy

i think it's just nice to know that you ovulate every cycle, although must admit that CBFM and OPK are confusing, I get peak and +OPK on different days and only by temping I can sort of figure out my ovulation.

Morning Ladies

I'M BACK! - well what a mad few days in Ibiza (will tell more later as need to catch up with you all)

Welcome :hi: to all the new ladies I might have missed - let's hope your journey to a BFP is a nice short one.:flower:

Tink, tink tink - what is going on hun, I tried to log in when I was away hoping to see some real positive news - :hugs: what have the Dr's said what is the next stage? :dohh: My hubby has also mentioned my CBFM is sat in a drawer gathering dust so I may be selling mine too:cry:

Briss - So sorry hun that your FS is not listening to you, as Chicky said though there are options maybe not in this country but others (to be fair just as a slight and I mean slight comparison) when my son bumped his head in Turkey and we had to go to hospital - I was so worried about the condition, cleanliness etc OMG you could have literally eaten you tea off the floor :haha: Now can you say that about the NHS? - Hun I really hope you can get some more positive answers soon - JUST DON'T GIVE UP!:hugs:

Chicky - Hope hubby feels better soon and you don't need those expensive pills - pleased your friend can help out - hmmm now where did I put my order :blush::haha:

Hi to all you other lovely ladies - hope you are all keeping well.

AFM - Not sure what is going on with my cycles they are so screwy no sign that O has taken place again :cry: but just to be sure we got lots of :sex: in anyway:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Garfie :hugs: can't wait to hear about your hols! And so sorry your cycles are wacky :(

Doctors aren't doing anything :-( apparently their tests are accurate! So have changed doctors and will be requesting bloods, and then poss an ultrasound if no answers as I feel so yuck, and AF is already 18 days late based on my 23 day cycles for the previous months- next one due any day so by end of week I will have missed two!! :( I have no idea what's going on. Only using CB now and all negative- but got constant 2 lines on cbfm sticks (hardly ever see the lh line) and oestrogen line still light so really I have no idea! :-( and if I'm not I wanna be able to get pissed in Spain at the end of the month xx

hey ladies,sorry not been around my af never came and now im 2 months late x

Sophie, has there been a bfp to go with that? If not have you seen a Dr to see where your hormone levels are at?

Good morning to you too ilovepiano! We have to come up with a nickname for you my phone hates typing that lol. :hugs:

So we are very quiet in here ladies, nothing happening? Tink how's things I hope the witch is still well away and there's a sneaky bean hiding in there somewhere :hugs:

Garfie good to have you back from your hols can't wait to hear all about it :winkwink:

Sophie I agree with exil :hugs:

Pixie and hopeful thinking of you two and sending :hugs: hope everything is ok x

So date night went ok, well the tablet worked! But it also gave dh a stinking headache and indigestion all day yesterday oh and a fat hand! :shrug: not sure what's up with that but really hope he won't have to take another for tomorrow's sa! I'm more nervous about him being able to do it than the actual results!

Love to all chicky xxx

Haha Chicky!! just type piano, not the whole nickname! :) Nothing special at my end, just TWW at 4dpo (which is absolutely boring!)

:hi: and welcome piano I think I was away when you joined us - a lovelier more honest group of ladies you could not wish to meet here oh and by the way nothing is TMI:winkwink:

Chicky - I could understand hubbies headache I have heard of that one, also indigestion, but deff not a swollen hand - correct if I'm wrong but it wasn't meant to be his hand that was swollen :winkwink: I am sure his SA will be fine hun when the memories of your date night come flooding back to him - good luck for tomorrow hun we will all be thinking of you:flower:

Tink - What is happening (surely as you are now very late) they will do blood tests? - the not knowing is the worst:hugs:

Sophie - Have you made an appointment for your bloods yet? - 2 months late needs checking out:flower:

Pixie - How are you hun :hugs:

Hopeful - :hugs:

Hello to all the other ladies - okay a bit about Ibiza, it hasn't changed a bit since I was last there 20 years ago :happydance:

We went for 4 nights, 1 night was spent round the hotel watching the acts that were in Spanish was quite good.

Another night we went to the main bar area and people watched - that was very interesting they went up the hill sober, hit a few bars and came down drunk!:haha:

Another night we sat near the beach and watched some fire dancers (hippy type people playing with fire):happydance:

And on our final night we went to a place called cafe de mar (to watch the legendary Ibiza sunset) costs a fortune in drinks and you need to be there early (so we missed our tea) :cry: anyway 10 minutes before sunset a huge cloud came over - bugger it we didn't even get to see the sunset:cry:

So we went clubbing instead, yes you heard me clubbing until 4 am we was due to leave at 7am for our flight anyway we slept most of the way home! We had a good laugh in the club - but they had naked and I mean naked dancers on the stage in a regular club (not a strip club) well I guess this could only happen in Ibiza!

We also got lots of :sex: as the sun makes my hubby horny - but no good if again I haven't O so will just have to wait and see - last month I made it to CD19 and didn't even get to POAS:cry: today is CD19 and so far so good.:happydance:

X

:hi: and welcome piano I think I was away when you joined us - a lovelier more honest group of ladies you could not wish to meet here oh and by the way nothing is TMI:winkwink:

Thanks Garfie!! this forum is really amazing, i've met some wonderful people through it and also made me understand better my system lol!

and the sun makes your hubby horny???!! i've never heard this, poor you if you lived where i live, it's sunny everyday during summer Lol!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

Piano - Luckily I live in the UK (so not much sun phew). He says it's the sun but I think it's because hes relaxed and not stressed about work etc.:flower:

Or maybe I'm just getting old :haha: and can't hack it as much as him:winkwink:

Let's just hope I at least O this month and that my cycles are getting back to normal - otherwise I feel a trip to the Docs is coming and my experiences of Docs have not been good:cry:

You are right about this forum I have made some lovely friends who have been with me through the good and unfortunately the bad more than my real life friends:wacko:

X

Oh garfie shuuuup! You'll make us cry :winkwink:

So piano where exactly do we need to move to? In order to see some sunshine!:shrug: x

Piano, I got you beat for sun. As lovely as Malta is it doesn't compete with Australia!

Ladies, where do you guys get you cbfm sticks? They don't sell them down under and getting them delivered costs a bomb. However my parents will be over your way later in the month and are happy to grab me some. Not sure if its worth ordering off eBay to a family friend over there, or just getting them from boots/superdrug/wherever sells them.

My temp seems on the way down, so expecting the witch soon. Looks like a shorter lp again :'( however, I have jumped through the 12 month hoop, so if I find a better Dr I may be able to get the issue looked into.

Tink and Briss, how are you both doing?

Piano, I got you beat for sun. As lovely as Malta is it doesn't compete with Australia!

Gosh you beat me quite right!! although at the moment i hear it's quite chilly there while here we're baking!

as for the CBFM sticks i've had them posted from Ebay. They won't sell them here not even the CBFM itself. It is rather expensive that's true but why don't they get it, i don't understand!

Exilius- Amazon are the cheapest over here.. (would obviously have to get them delivered somewhere). I've only seen them in Boots other than that and they're quite pricey.

Chicky & Garfie- I am in the process of changing doctors. I am going to go in with all my dates etc, and symptoms (and the faint lines and some negatives), and explain that I need answers...and also ask them if bloods come back negative to check for cysts. I'm hoping for an appt sooner rather than later :)

Sophie- Let us know how yuo get on.

Ilovepiano- Malta... nice :)

I've been sick at work today (again) I was on Friday too :cry: I just want answers

Ooh Malta you lucky bugger and no never been but we were just looking at it for hols nxt yr depending on how we are getting on ttc wise x

Tink I agree with the change of doc Hun I hope you get some answers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->