CBFM Buddy

Hi ladies, SO much happening and good to finally sit down and see how you all are :)
DH and I decided to ntnp while on holiday and things just worked out that we did not try ONCE in fertile period... not ONE SINGLE TIME!!! We shared a room with friends in Philly and in DC on our vacay so no space. I'm cranky as hell from lack of BD let me tell you!! (I know, unlike me to say that! ha ha ha!)

So I just wait for AF and try again next cycle. Meanwhile best friend and colleague announces today so I will be surrounded by baby talk and pregnancy talk as soon as I get back until March.

Having a great holiday but so tired and miss being with DH on my own, doing this with friends is lovely but also hard...

Love to you all,
hopeful

Morning ladies :hugs:

Tink I'm so glad you'll be getting checked out properly :hugs:

Piano why are you singing that? :haha:

Hopeful good to hear from you hun hope you had a fab time :hugs:

Garfie :tease: hehe

Afm one more sleep and hub is freaking out! He will be absolutely devastated if his sa comes back bad, it's awful I know I've said it before but I've tried convincing him that I wouldn't be disappointed as at this point it will at least give us some answers and wether we want to hear bad news or not I hope it'll mean things can move along for us. He's trying to stay calm but at this point is convinced I'm going to leave. Men and their insecurities hey :shrug: of course I'm be the dutiful wife and telling him he couldn't be that lucky! I married for life and my whole mission is to make his life a misery until death do us part :haha: he cheered up :thumbup: have a wonderful day everyone!

Love chicky xxx

Lol Chicky that's quite a mission making someone's life a misery :haha: good one!!!
as for me singing baa baa black sheep, i don't know. i think i'm going bonkers in the TWW. I'm so sleepy today that i'm not thinking straight!!

Oh well if your going to go bonkers may as well do it in style hey and at least we understand :winkwink: x

Mrs B- yes they'll be checking ovaries and uterus and looking for things- its like a fertility check xx

So I took a break from CBFM because I was getting all sorts of testing done, however I think I will pick it back up again after my next AF which is due August 24th. I need to have an HSG test done but my insurance doesn't cover it and they want the payment in full up front and the test is around $1000.00 so that won't be happening anytime soon.

My friend is pregnant and I was hoping to be pregnant with her, but she's due in January so I don't think that's going to happen either:(

:hugs: tay. I know how you feel. your friends/family members get pregnant leaving you feeling out :( I've felt that too....

I know how you feel too, there are 4 people at work who are pregnant. One of which fell pregnant the first month of ttc. I'm happy for her but it makes it harder for me.

Ok results of sa are in but I'm totally baffled! I really don't get it. Lol. So there's a number with a % next to it but also a number next to it with a >= before it In brackets and I'm not sure which or how to read it so if anyone has any ideas muchly appreciated

Total count 49 10^6ml (>= 14.0) :shrug:

Motility 67% (>=31) :shrug: I have no idea x

Ok results of sa are in but I'm totally baffled! I really don't get it. Lol. So there's a number with a % next to it but also a number next to it with a >= before it In brackets and I'm not sure which or how to read it so if anyone has any ideas muchly appreciated

Total count 49 10^6ml (>= 14.0) :shrug:

Motility 67% (>=31) :shrug: I have no idea x

Total count is 49 million and the motility looks like it's at a great percentage...that's just an educated guess though I wouldn't count on it. Did the dr say all looks normal?

Thank you tay that's what I was hoping to hear I just couldn't be sure I was reading it right and no they didn't say anything just gave hubby his results in an envelope at reception and he was on his way! X

I would have thought the number in brackets is their cut off for a healthy result.

Oooh Chicky they're looking good. :) anything greater than 20mil is supposed to be average above.. And motility looks good too :happydance: is hubby relieved? What's next for you??

Afm boobs are so sore they feel like they are gonna fall off. I also know what you mean about pregnancy being all around and people beating you to it! :hugs: and :dust: to all xxx

With the "everyone else" thing, I'll just share my current experience. I work in a male dominated company with about 20 women. 18 of those are pregnant (most visibly so). Then there's me and a 55 year old whose daughter is pregnant. :'(

Af is here again. Looks like the soy didn't make a huge difference, but it did make a bit, so I might try a stronger dose this time, and low dose aspirin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->