CBFM Buddy

Ooh Malta you lucky bugger and no never been but we were just looking at it for hols nxt yr depending on how we are getting on ttc wise x

Tink I agree with the change of doc Hun I hope you get some answers xx

Oh so i hope you won't need to come :) (you're always welcome but a little chick is much better than a holiday, no?)

Hi ladies,

Exilius, I get my CBFM sticks from Amazon, I agree with Tink boots' are quire expensive.

I am still very depressed and gradually losing hope. Had another breakdown when i got my AF on Sunday but that was to be expected with hubby's super low SC. I will continue with CBFM and TTC (just in case you never know, miracles do happen) but unless his SC increases (which is going to take at least 3 months) BFP does not seem to be possible. hubby has been off beer for 1 week! fingers crossed. to be honest I cant believe the NHS is writing me off at 36!

Aw Briss - What do we have if we don't have hope, don't give up yet prove the NHS wrong! :hugs: well done to hubby being alcohol free for a week he obviously loves you lots if he's willing to try hun :flower:

Exilius - I get my sticks off ebay (no way would I buy them from Boots - not the amount I use :haha:)

Chicky - Malta is out of the question next year as piano said you will have a little chicky by then :happydance:

Tink - Sick as in nausea? or a different type, cysts can make you sick hun - deff glad you are changing docs what about and this is a bit naughty,:haha: go up to the ER and complain you have stomach pains don't tell them you think you may be pregnant when they ask just say yes its possible and if you go to the ER surely then they will test you with an ultrasound? - hope you get some answers soon.:hugs:

Sophie - Any news yet hun:flower:

:hugs:

X

Morning Ladies

How are we all this morning?

Chicky - Good luck to you and hubby today - will be thinking of you remember keep them little men warm between your boobies for the journey:winkwink:

AFM - I'm on CD20 1 day later than last month who knows I may get to POAS after all:happydance: but for now I am happy to know that my body is trying to get back to normal so feeling quite positive at the moment.:thumbup:

Any news or updates ladies this thread has gone very quiet :flower:

X

Lol Garfie I'm not a very good fibber :haha: Sick as in nausea, I've been sick a few times too. my boobs hurt and my stomach is bloated.

Managed to get drs appt for 5.50 tonight.. x

:happydance::happydance:let us all know how it goes - got my fingers, toes, eyes crossed for you (look quite funny trying to do my Avon :haha:)

Aw hun after what you have been through you deserve some good news! - Is this your new doc or the old one finally seeing sense:flower:

X

It worked! It worked! Not much o a sample but hopefully enough to get some results from! Mind you I did have to endure the drive of death to the hospital I did tell hubby it's more important that we arrive alive too not just the spermies :haha:

Tink hope your new doc will be a lot more helpful :hugs:

Thanks garfie Hun :hugs:
Xxx

Well done Chicky :hugs: and Garfie hope you get to POAS this month!

I have to wait 4 to 6 weeks and then go back!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: basically if they're negative I'm probably not pregnant:cry: wheresmy stupid period then? My next one is due Friday! X

Well done for sample Chicky.

Sucks that you have to go back Tink, what reasoning did they give? x

That their tests are as accurate as home tests (and it was negative) and its not uncommon for AF to be this late. I am so angry and upset I don't know what to do with myself! X

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me posting as I don't want to impose. :shy:

Sorry you are having a hard time Tinkerbellsie (can I call you Tink?) - it's awful being in limbo not knowing. I had a similar experience a few months ago - lots of negatives and no AF and there appeared to be no explanation at the time.

Good luck with the test Chink - when will you get the results?

I've just had blood tests (back to discuss the results on Tuesday) and have been referred for a scan to check all is ok after some shocking AF pains this month and because I have a PCOS history (although I have never been confident I've really got it).

I've just started using my CBFM and with a 32 day cycle I am confused to have got a high on CD7 ?! Last month cheapie OPKs showed a surge at CD19. It could just be the first month of getting used to me. Any thoughts very welcome. :headspin:

Hey meado! :thumbup: of course we don't mind here's no such thing as imposing here lady! :happydance: so cd 7high is normal for some on the cbfm it will take a couple of cycles to get to know you if your temping too I wouldn't worry about it too much Hun so long as you get peaks that's all that matters for now (ooh sometimes you don't get those first cycle either!) another good reason to temp hey :winkwink: I hope you get some answers with your bloods, il be doing 2nd lot this cycle. Had decided to take a break but I keep telling myself to keep going all in the name of science right?!

P.s when you get a peak which hopefully you will stop feeding it sticks it's already pre programmed

P.p.s chink? Hahahaha I nearly peed myself :haha:

Oh tink I'm praying there's a sneaky bean hiding in there, I think we all are :hugs:
Love to all chicky xx

Meado of course you can post hun :hugs: you can call me Tink :)

Cbfm often gives lots and lots of highs the first month and you may not get a peak. I would use opks to double check. Wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

I have to admit I lol'ed at Chink too..but wasn't sure whether to say :haha:

Thanks love. I hope so too. I'm considering paying for private fertility tests I am so damn desperate. I feel so so so I'll :cry:

Opps sorry for the Chicky / Chink error. Ha ha ha. :dohh:

Thanks for being so welcoming and for the advice on the CBFM - I've got OPKs at the ready too so will see how it goes.

FX for you Tink.

Meado - I'm on my 3rd or 4th month now, i get high from stick 1.

Tink - know how it feels with Drs not wanting to do anything. The standard is 1 year of unprotected bd with no results and you go see a Dr. My Dr has decided that this guideline and medical best practice doesn't apply to him, so he won't even do hormone tests, even though my longest lp has only been 10! So ordered a home fertility test that is basically a sa with no morphology check, plus fsh tests. If either of us fail one if them, new Dr it is!

Tink, i hope you get a result soon one way or the other. i just vented out on another thread. i know it's early but i'm feeling too normal. just very angry and upset (PMS?) in fact thinking it might be pms i've restarted taking evening primrose oil vitamins as it helps the mood. Gosh.... Geez!!!! I hate the TWW!! - this is my mantra for this month lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->